Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a basic insta twit
Making a video called ‘I’m going out’ and then putting the most basic outfit on leggings and a jumper with the typical blazer on shoulders !
Don’t even get me started with the close up of her putting her lipstick on I wanna punch my phone so hard it irrationally irritates me!!!
She'll never be sammi (it's Tuesday lets get dressed" never!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz.... omfg! Her voice 😵💫🙉
& her talk these last few days of as if I've got a daughter who can drive, as if my sons this age....
No. There not your kids.
I get plenty of family's are blended. I'm from one myself.
But she forgets she's split up with paul, had a new relationship, treats him like a lapdog.
The "kids" are barely there as it is.
Bet they can't bare spending time with her.
They probs sit in their rooms cringing listening to her talk to her phone looking demented!

Reactions: 8
Does she film her reels and then take/send everything back to the shop? All the clothes have their labels on?!

Reactions: 4
All the outfits she posts/claims to own for OOTDs and yet posts a pic of her 'Trafford Centre' outfit from the car and she's wearing basic black leggings and what is clearly a very old/cheap top that's gone all bobbly!!!

Reactions: 3
She sends the lot back, i dont think she makes as much of fm as she makes out, therefore she cant afford all the clothes she makes out she keeps. She's such a basic witch. She looks like a proper frail old lollipop head.

Reactions: 2
She does this all the time 🙄😴 nobody. But nobody, has messaged or wondered why you've been quiet & feeling lost. She's been too busy pratting about making reels in her underwear half naked looking malnourished (Imo)
Think it's time she just gave up on insta, she's tit at it & almost everything she does in insta makes my toes curl.

Attachments

• Sick
She does my nut in the way she always refers to herself as ‘Gem’. Cringe every time I see it 🫣

• Sick
She does this all the time 🙄😴 nobody. But nobody, has messaged or wondered why you've been quiet & feeling lost. She's been too busy pratting about making reels in her underwear half naked looking malnourished (Imo)
Think it's time she just gave up on insta, she's tit at it & almost everything she does in insta makes my toes curl.
Oh duck off you malnourished looking bleep
P.s go eat a bleeping burger and shut up

• Haha
Just seen her latest reel. How on earth can she sit there pulling those stupid faces and staring at the ground and not be mortified! I’m mortified for her. Cringe.

• Haha
Just seen her latest reel. How on earth can she sit there pulling those stupid faces and staring at the ground and not be mortified! I’m mortified for her. Cringe.
She is one of the biggest twats on insta
duck knows why she loves herself

Reactions: 2