Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Her posts today been a hard watch ! Comparing her self from before ! She did no work to get thin and acting like she’s done it through exercise and diet
She looks so much better on the before pics
Healthy
She looks I’ll and gaunt and so ugly now

Reactions: 2

NosyOne

Does she have nerve damage from her cancer surgery? Her mouth is very lopsided when speaking. Looks like she has bell's palsy?

Ilovedogs

I don’t get it when she says thanks to everyone who went to find her so they could get pictures with her etc. Is she a celebrity now?!

• Haha

abusyday

Also, Lanni has took her husband, why hasn't she took Paul, things seem off at the minute.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she was hoping to be swept off her feet by someone in the middle of the desert

• Haha

pinkthinks

lol at her getting all dolled up for the first day of the course. Obviously realised everyone else just chucks something on for the day and is doing the same now

abusyday

Ignore the state of me well why the hell come on and do a story then wait till you get ready then you can't say ignore the state of me like you do all the time.
It's always extremes with gem, either dressed in trackies or dressing gown or dressed up to the nines for brekkie at spoons

Zigazigaaah

She says she had a funny turn.

Doesn't mean she has.

Anything to increase messages, comments, engagement so her stats are good for possible brands, sponsorship, advertising

JayWhere

Yep not nan Wednesday who she regularly uses for engagement but another nan who she actually said she wasn't close to the day she announced her death.
Now she's doing a just giving page/go fund me for her. All to boost her engagement of course.
Dreaming to be Insta famous knows no bounds eh?! 🤣

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I haven’t followed her for a long time but she popped up on my grid.. I can’t believe how slim she is now. She looks unwell in the face.

JayWhere

All of her comments are from sychophants not one (or very little) are from say, her “kids” ok I’d understand maybe not the lad but nothing from the girl who is into fashion etc, Pauly, nothing from friends, locals or family….all for show

Correct me if I am wrong but is her dubai trip qualification and award not influenced by how well her team perform as their sales feed into hers?
Haven't seen much mention of thanks to the wider team for their contribution to this award

Just her talking about 'her award' 🤷‍♀️
More fool the people buying the perfume putting money in her bloody pocket.