Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise there were rules

This thread is pretty funny, but I know that information from Khye isn't true because I know Laura personally. I think she's just looking for some online friends and making a lot of false judgements
Lol. I'm only saying the truth. I know Gemma and Laura are no longer friends. Even elle. But they have to follow each other to avoid drama. Most of the girls don't like Gemma bcoz she's a showoff n lies alot.

my comment tagging her has also been deleted

she said...

christinalent said:

This thread is pretty funny, but I know that information from Khye isn't true because I know Laura personally. I think she's just looking for some online friends and making a lot of false judgements

Reactions: 3
my comment tagging her has also been deleted

she said...

christinalent said:

She also posted a random picture of a woman with the caption “does anyone know this woman”
When someone replied saying who is it?
Christinalent said “it’s your guru - the owner of tattle!
Then Gemma oh I mean Christinalent got banned and everything disappeared 👻

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She also posted a random picture of a woman with the caption “does anyone know this woman”
how childish

how childish
At the same time this was happening, Gemma put 2 quotes up on her insta story about learning to ignore certain things and having inner peace ✌😂
It couldn’t be more obvious it was Gemma! Why would any non influencer come on here post a pic calling out the owner of tattle?!? They wouldn’t! It was Gemma 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how would Gemma know who the owner was though?

how would Gemma know who the owner was though?
How does anyone know who the owner is? Doesn’t necessary mean the picture that was posted was the owner it’s just who Christinalent was claiming it was. Only influencers would refer to the owner of tattle as a “guru” obviously sarcastically! Why would any of us genuine tattlers post a picture of a random woman and claim it to be “the guru- the owner of tattle” ?! We wouldn’t!

How does anyone know who the owner is? Doesn’t necessary mean the picture that was posted was the owner it’s just who Christinalent was claiming it was. Only influencers would refer to the owner of tattle as a “guru” obviously sarcastically! Why would any of us genuine tattlers post a picture of a random woman and claim it to be “the guru- the owner of tattle” ?! We wouldn’t!
either way its against rules to post pics of non influencers so would have been removed anyway.

Reactions: 2
Yes this is probably why it was removed. The whole Christinalent profile or any comment from her has disaaperared, think she was banned!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her for a few weeks, but I had to go back for her ED fuled shopping haul,

Gemma hun, invest your time wisely.....😉
get off the internet and Llearn how to do your ratty nails.
I’m so triggered 🤣🤣

FE2E16D3-F753-4106-BD53-67F975E8864D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At the same time this was happening, Gemma put 2 quotes up on her insta story about learning to ignore certain things and having inner peace ✌😂
It couldn’t be more obvious it was Gemma! Why would any non influencer come on here post a pic calling out the owner of tattle?!? They wouldn’t! It was Gemma 100%
I knew she's on tattle. That's y she's being more careful not to slip up. Like advertising her 2 plates. But she's such a dum bint. She's making it so obvious. Especially saying when she has a pizza night. Yes for u and that fat arse lazy Jamie. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I knew she's on tattle. That's y she's being more careful not to slip up. Like advertising her 2 plates. But she's such a dum bint. She's making it so obvious. Especially saying when she has a pizza night. Yes for u and that fat arse lazy Jamie. 🤣🤣
Khy- are you secretly Sophie? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.