Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of us feel frustrated with Gemma for her attempts to present a carefully curated lifestyle that, at best, just isn't accurate and, at worst, can be very damaging- i.e. her disordered approach to eating. Coupled with the nonsense about manifestation, lying about things and her inability to take criticism, she's made herself quite unlikable.

However, I do think that Khy's comments overstep the mark and come across as venomous and quite vitriolic. This is a space to vent but I feel sometimes certain comments and phrases can overstep the line into bullying. Calling people out is one thing. Calling people names and abuse is another.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the food video. No way that food was for one person! Also terrible terrible advice - she says if you’re craving something sweet you should ‘get a Diet Coke down your neck and you’ll feel better’ !!

Reactions: 8
Her face doesn’t match her body, I couldn’t believe how skinny she was

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the food video. No way that food was for one person! Also terrible terrible advice - she says if you’re craving something sweet you should ‘get a Diet Coke down your neck and you’ll feel better’ !!
Yeah its terrible that, I cant imagine the amount of young impressionable people that watch her videos that will now do this

Reactions: 4

Her whole mentality to eating is messed up! I know she had an eating disorder when she was younger but to promote not eating for a whole 24 hours to her young impressionable following is so irresponsible! As someone who came through the other side of it she should know better!

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of us feel frustrated with Gemma for her attempts to present a carefully curated lifestyle that, at best, just isn't accurate and, at worst, can be very damaging- i.e. her disordered approach to eating. Coupled with the nonsense about manifestation, lying about things and her inability to take criticism, she's made herself quite unlikable.

However, I do think that Khy's comments overstep the mark and come across as venomous and quite vitriolic. This is a space to vent but I feel sometimes certain comments and phrases can overstep the line into bullying. Calling people out is one thing. Calling people names and abuse is another.
I agree with this. All Instagrammers are paid to promote unnecessary crap - it's kind of the point. Whether you love her or dislike her, there's absolutely no reason to name call or be nasty. Imagine her mum read this. Just because you think Gemma is a bad person, it doesn't mean you have to stoop even lower to teach her a lesson.
As much as I enjoy Tattle as a place to sound off or vent, I don't think it needs to be a place to promote bullying, no matter who it is.

Reactions: 7
It's I'm opinion. Gemma is a liar and I do think she looks like a man. Sorry. Not sorry. 🙄

Hiwv

I'd also like to add, my reasons for disliking greedy money hungry fame obsessed seeking Gemma. She lies and promotes garbage. Lies thru her teeth. Gives no explanations to get best friends when they ask her if she's with someone. When we all know she clearly is. Still again and again she lies and says she's living alone. Other bloggers like Elle Darby. Had jobs before YouTube and career. She was a personal fitness trainer. Laura Gemma meachem has a degree in teaching. Hazel Maria wood has a full tym job and is a para planner. And also hazel works hard on her content. These bloggers or YouTubers are way way better than greedy sly hopeless Gemma. My biggest thing is the lying and showing the materialistic things. Even before lockdown getting her nails done going to the beach with Jamie. Getting him to move in with her so she won't b lonely. Also getting fat arse Jamie to make her bed and put up her desenio prints. Acting like a child. N decieving the public. So yeah. Sorry I sound harsh. But it's gotta be said. Her Instagram shes always showing off her freebies and acting like butter wouldn't melt. Well infact you lying bint of a woman need to grow up. Start being honest with yourself. She acts like she has it all together. She uses Sophie for everything. That tym she went to London to meet her manager for the first tym. Left Sophie outside in the cold. I do feel sorry for Sophie. But Gemma has stuck her class in so deep. Poor Sophie is stuck. She gifts Sophie all her freebies like the makeup and Jo Malone candles to Sophie as her Christmas presents.
You are slightly too invested in her life choices considering you so say don’t know her 😳

Reactions: 9
I actually quite like those, I always think if I had a platform I would talk about that lets be real its a bleeping pandemic and no one is doing anything. I think nice to just watch it chilled

I can’t believe she’s hiding the fact she’s back with her ex! I can’t wait for her to slip up or something to be in the background of a video

Reactions: 5
What. The hell. Is fit with flash? Is she not mortified?
I just came on here to say exact same thing! I'm so embarrassed for her! She posted a video saying how she doesn't promote anything she doesn't believe in (fair enough, she might use it) but I smell bull tit 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.