Gemma Louise Miles #9 Pregnant & engaged! Gender results show it’s beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you recommend some please :) I’m getting really bored of the people I follow at the moment!
Katie horan ( she’s an American girl living in London) and living the life you love ( a Yorkshire girl who loves cats and has a cute cottage ) I watch these two at the min x simple but interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Katie horan ( she’s an American girl living in London) and living the life you love ( a Yorkshire girl who loves cats and has a cute cottage ) I watch these two at the min x simple but interesting
Thanks ❤ I’ll give them a go this afternoon while I do the housework!

Reactions: 1
Yes i second this regarding Living The Life You Love, Kay is so comforting to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Since when has the sickly sweet plummy voice overs appeared ?! Creeped me right out!
I wasn't tired last night and after two seconds of the vlog I was asleep! 😅🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sickly way she touches everything and picks stuff up makes me want to gag!!! it's like somebody has put her at half speed LOL

why are her nail extensions always so thick and club like

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.