Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jamie doesn’t look interested at all, was more interested in his slice of toast.
So, my husband was a little like this. Didn’t seem too excited. He was happy, but not jumping for joy or anything. Until she came, and then he was just smitten. I had some complications after birth and he didn’t even find out until later because he’d followed the baby and nurses to the nursery when they took her to clean her up and everything. He just wandered back in after the nurses had revived me and fixed me all up and told me he’d been standing outside the glass, staring at her and thinking about how much cuter she was than allllll the other babies and that he couldn’t wait to hold her again. Had no idea what had gone on in the delivery room after they’d left 😂 He feels bad about that, but I don’t. My last memory before I passed out is him holding the door open for the baby nurse and protectively guiding the bassinet through, and rushing off behind them. They’ve been thick as thieves ever since. I treasure that.

Anyway, the point in all this is to say: I think there is some truth to the idea that it doesn’t really “click” for fathers (or the co-parent) until after the baby is born. For the pregnancy, they’re on the outside looking in and the baby is more of a concept than anything else. Unlike for the mother, that can literally feel the baby moving and growing inside her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Flossieb

I love how Gemma said its been so hard to keep this secret from her viewers because she tells us absolutely everything....but wheres Sophie Gemma? She's hasn't felt the need to tell her besties that one..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

A Real Fake

I could never eat food out of a house like Gemma, those minging cats ( stolen from someone else here lol) walking all over the counter tops is sick!!!!🤢

Why does she give those beasts free reign?
Not a cat person then? My ‘beasts’ have free reign. Trained them not to go on the worktops mind but still. Beasts is harsh, they’re beautiful cats imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
did find it hilarious when she was getting emotional at how 'cute' the baby was at six weeks when it looked like a fleshy seahorse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

clairelouise2

Is it me or do her lips look worse than ever. She has so much filler migration above her upper lip, it looks terrible

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Why did I find that reveal so awkward?

I would never use those cannons, one of them always seems to not go off and then the attention is just on that? Jamie’s first words after finding out it was a boy was ‘you didn’t let yours off!’ 🙄

Such a big build up for one moment and then it’s like okay, so? All she kept saying was ‘oh my god!’ ‘It’s a boy!’ Riveting content 😂

Anyways, Elle Darby 2.0 will be buzzing she can now also say ‘my SON😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Purpledahlia

Does anyone else cringe soo much when someone comments on one of her vids saying something along the lines of “got my drink, got my snack and cosy blanket.. I’m here for it. Love you gem” it actually makes me curl up like a fortune fish from the embarrassment

• Haha
  • Sick

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Nice to know Gemma has sat on her arse all day because she’s feeling a bit rubbish when I’m also 25 weeks pregnant and done 12 hours at work today ready to do it all again tomorrow, oh and the next day and the next day etc etc etc

• Heart
  • Sad

LennyK97

I can’t help but relate to the past few comments on this thread. Jamie is not the person who he portrays on Gemma’s channel. Red flags from the start.
The best friend- isolate from friends and family =
The reason why Sophie went MIA is the reason why she unfollowed Jamie on Instagram. I strongly believe he mistreated Gemma in a way which Sophie couldn’t forgive.
The house move- restrict Gemma from being near close ones=
Moving to a new build in the middle of nowhere away from all her family and friends so that he can control her every move.
Image change- Gemma has withdrawn herself =
No more dressing up, revealing lounge wear ads, no make up, no dresses, no nights out, dinners, drinks with friends. Always at home wearing pyjama's with Jamie.
Word of mouth on this platform which has been mentioned numerous amounts of times is that Jamie’s reputation in the town he lives in is bad, all from previous relationships he has had. Narcissistic and abusive. Gemmas a shell of who she used to be; and my reasoning behind this points the finger at one person. Jamie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I really think people push the Jamie is abusive angle hard with little evidence. Gemma could be isolating herself cause of covid fears for the baby. Pregnant women are the highest risk factor groups. Is she vaccinated? Do we even know.
To be fair many of us can smell a narcissist from miles away. He reeks of it. He literally makes my stomach turn. He is bad, bad news. There is a certain light about Gemma that has dimmed, and not in a maturing type of way but they way people do when they are slowing being suffocated from all the things that breathe life and joy into their soul. Does anyone remember when her and Sophie used to sing Mulan and dance around? She is a completely different person now. I noticed a change in her demeanor a bit before Jamie was ever even on the channel. Someone commented on Gemma’s most recent video about how the way Jaime holds her is a sign of true intense love or whatever, what it actually is, is the sign of a very adept narcissist who knows he is on camera being aggressively affectionate because he knows that people are up to his bull. Notice how aggressively he looks at her making sure she looks at him. Notice how a lot of the time when he goes to hug her or hold her on camer he looks at himself in the view finder to assess how he will be perceived. Notice how his voice and infliction changes from “casual Jamie” to “boyfriend Jamie” an act of power and manipulation and he knows that Gemma is too proud to admit that she is wrong or that her life is not all manifested perfection. It’s especially tough when you are carrying the child of someone who treats you like that. It’s almost like your brain is in denial to protect itself. In my opinion, Jaimie is controlling and deceptive and is only with Gemma for the money, attention, social status, power, and possibly boost his own self esteem. I say this as someone who had spent my childhood and adulthood with many different narcissistic people in my life. Only people have experience with narcissists will understand and recognize them. That is why these kinds of situations are so dangerous and hard to identify, the people who don’t recognize manipulators and narcissists, are the ones who only see what the manipulator intends for people to see, “the act”, and when they become victims it is of no fault of their own because who wouldn't want to date someone who is loving and charismatic? But that is all they have to offer. Nice words from a nice package. But what does Jaimie actually do for Gemma besides aggressively hug Gemma on camera? I know we don’t get to see behind the scenes, but you know Gemma would be gushing about all the wonderful things Jaimie has done for her or brings to her life if he did. And I guarantee he reads here which is why he has been extra aggressively lovey dovey so much so that’s it’s a little awkward. His goal isn’t to make sure his partner feels loved and safe, it’s to make sure he is doing exactly all the that he is supposed to be doing to be perceived how he desire. It’s all about him, it’s always all about them and it always will be. Yea Jamie you are good at giving out hugs and saying nice things, but what else do you bring to the table?

The Narcissist Prayer/Mantra
That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

clairelouise2

I totally think she got pregnant on accident and doesn’t want to admit it

She seems super happy about it though

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Barnsey

Things I don't like about gemma...
Her boyfriend speaks to her like shit and she allows it
Her home looks cold
Her fillers
Her extensions
The way she smacks her lips
Her negative attitude to food
Her clothes
Her filters
Her bullshit
Her boring life
Her fakeness
Her long pointy fingers
The pathetic voice she puts on
Her allowing cats where her baby will go
The pretence
The shit girl of muse collection
Some of her nail designs
Her eyebrows
Her boring view of a fucking field
Cats on work surfaces
Her silly pout
Filler has ruined her side profile
She draws on fake beauty spots
She's the only woman to be pregnant
She's dramatic
She complains a lot
Too stupid to hide her lies
Jamie is a weirdo
Above her station
Dappy
And generally turned into a granny let alone a first time mum
Get a fucking grip you twat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t have a baby shower, how awkward would it be with just Jamie and her mum
She will probably just have a teeny tiny beige tea party in a den with Tilly and Teddy, a group of Sylvanian families and Jamie the alpaca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AllisonTea

It’s been a while since I’ve watched her videos. And not gonna lie, the first thing I said when going to her channel: SERIOUSLY?!
She copied Allison Bickerstaff full-on this time.😅 to show you I’ve some screenshots from both channels.
I am following Allison for years now and she has this header, intro and ice coffee shots also for years. And now Gemma is doing the same. Also, read the text “about me” 😅

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Some people on here make it sound like having a baby is the end of your life 🙄 I’ve got 2 kids, one who is 5m old and the other a very boisterous, crazy 2 year old. I have plenty of sleep, I’m not tired, my house is clean and tidy and when the kids are awake it’s very much lived in and they play with all their toys, and paint and do what they like. If anyones reading this thread and is pregnant, don’t let the ‘wait until the baby is here’ comments scare you because they’re the best and nothing needs to really change, you just welcome a whole lot of love and fun into your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 35