Gemma Louise Miles #9 Pregnant & engaged! Gender results show it’s beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @guccigang

Quick recap:
Gemma and Jamie got engaged on Christmas Eve (apparently)
She announced her pregnancy on New Years Day (very Elle Darby of her…)
She is currently 20 weeks and the cosy pregnancy content has begun
No we don’t know what happened to Sophie!

Feel free to add anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gemma probably won’t be allowed a home birth if she goes through the nhs.. I asked about one and was told it’s very very rare for first births and cos of covid everything was so messed up

Reactions: 7
I may have to dip out of the thread… I’m really not sure I can take 20 more days let alone weeks of cosy beige baby bump talk!
I thought given her grinche and cute mug fluffy cosy image she’d really ramp up the fabulous cute baby gear. If we get a jungle theme nursery or an under the sea or space theme the bores will probably make it shades of beige….😵😵💫😴

• Haha
  • Heart
has anyone else noticed she’s been posting ALOT more recently on her Instagram stories since EDL Darbys downfall? Bet she is secretly loving what has happened. Or maybe she’s posting more as she has more content now she’s pregnant 🤔 either way I feel so sorry for these kids being so exposed from the minute they are conceived.

Reactions: 29
And finally she says " let's hear from the father"
"I'm excited " Jamie says
That's it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jamie doesn’t look interested at all, was more interested in his slice of toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jamie doesn’t look interested at all, was more interested in his slice of toast.
So, my husband was a little like this. Didn’t seem too excited. He was happy, but not jumping for joy or anything. Until she came, and then he was just smitten. I had some complications after birth and he didn’t even find out until later because he’d followed the baby and nurses to the nursery when they took her to clean her up and everything. He just wandered back in after the nurses had revived me and fixed me all up and told me he’d been standing outside the glass, staring at her and thinking about how much cuter she was than allllll the other babies and that he couldn’t wait to hold her again. Had no idea what had gone on in the delivery room after they’d left 😂 He feels bad about that, but I don’t. My last memory before I passed out is him holding the door open for the baby nurse and protectively guiding the bassinet through, and rushing off behind them. They’ve been thick as thieves ever since. I treasure that.

Anyway, the point in all this is to say: I think there is some truth to the idea that it doesn’t really “click” for fathers (or the co-parent) until after the baby is born. For the pregnancy, they’re on the outside looking in and the baby is more of a concept than anything else. Unlike for the mother, that can literally feel the baby moving and growing inside her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I love how Gemma said its been so hard to keep this secret from her viewers because she tells us absolutely everything....but wheres Sophie Gemma? She's hasn't felt the need to tell her besties that one..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it me or do her lips look worse than ever. She has so much filler migration above her upper lip, it looks terrible

• Sick
Reactions: 40
did find it hilarious when she was getting emotional at how 'cute' the baby was at six weeks when it looked like a fleshy seahorse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So I’ve followed Gemma for years and was starting to get bored and annoyed with her recent boring beige vlogs however watching her first trimester video she does seem really excited and has a bit of her spark back and some personality! I think the boring beige vids have obviously been a front before she announced her pregnancy and she must have struggled for content to film without showing she was pregnancy/talking about it.
ps - I’m still not a fan of Jamie though.. something about him I cant take to:cautious:

Reactions: 31
So I’ve followed Gemma for years and was starting to get bored and annoyed with her recent boring beige vlogs however watching her first trimester video she does seem really excited and has a bit of her spark back and some personality! I think the boring beige vids have obviously been a front before she announced her pregnancy and she must have struggled for content to film without showing she was pregnancy/talking about it.
ps - I’m still not a fan of Jamie though.. something about him I cant take to:cautious:
Actually fully agree I feel she wasn't making content she wanted to and was trying to hide the pregnancy from video's so making her down she definitely has her spark back despite her morning sickness complaints all the way through can't believe how bad it can be for some of you girls I have pcos and a womb issue so can't get pregnant those of you who've been through it are amazing in my eyes! 👏💖

• Heart
I love how Gemma said its been so hard to keep this secret from her viewers because she tells us absolutely everything....but wheres Sophie Gemma? She's hasn't felt the need to tell her besties that one..
No she only tells us what she wants to tell us. This whole Sophie thing has gone on for so long now and a lot of her viewers loved Sophie and then suddenly nothing, she just disappeared. We don't need the whole 9 yards but just some acknowledgement would be nice for her loyal viewers.

Reactions: 25
No she only tells us what she wants to tell us. This whole Sophie thing has gone on for so long now and a lot of her viewers loved Sophie and then suddenly nothing, she just disappeared. We don't need the whole 9 yards but just some acknowledgement would be nice for her loyal viewers.
Like I’ve said before on this board, I’m thinking Sophie may have asked not to be mentioned and doesn’t participate anymore due to her job. I don’t really understand why everyone is so obsessed with Sophie or why anyone feels entitled to her or to know what happened, if anything. It isn’t Sophie’s channel. If Sophie wanted to be a public figure, she would. Her social is on private, she doesn’t appear in videos anymore, that’s that. There’s your answer. It doesn’t matter if it’s the one you want, it’s what you get.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.