Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s plugging that bloody Wild Botanist in her new video again and of course Girl of Muse (no mention of ad though?)

Reactions: 5
Allo every one! I just came on to say something.
I watched back on her channel to the gift guide for him.
I saw she tried really hard with the gifts for him, but he was more-less turning his nose up at all of them apart from one! It raged me a lot tbh, he came across really selfish and ungrateful! If my husband spoke to me like that and put down everything i bought him id tell him to stick it up his ass and i would never bother giving him anything after that, i might be generous however and put a few laxatives in the xmas dinner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her new video. I thought gift guides were to give you new ideas for gifts… she’s done a plug for Jamie’s best friends brand (Jamie’s old brand) and her brand and her ‘best friends’ brand…. And then told us about lush, perfumes, books etc.
Did she not used to go out and find little bits from say primark or tkmaxx that are a bit different or unique so you would know exactly what you want to buy and where. Just telling us to do a hamper isn’t a guide for gifts..surely the point in doing one every year is to show what’s new in the shops this year that’s different to last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well, I was majorly disappointed in the Gift Guide For Her .... everything was luxury, no prices mentioned. Think the only prices mentioned was for the Lush gift sets. Ads for the candle company/her own Muse collection and her friend Tiff's chocolate company. The rest totally beyond my price point by the look, especially the Ugg boots! Also, the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser ... hint hint there I suspect? I think I will be waiting for the stocking filler guide for any ideas of what I might be buying lol. Where was all the Primark/Home Bargains/B&M bits?

Reactions: 17
Well, I was majorly disappointed in the Gift Guide For Her .... everything was luxury, no prices mentioned. Think the only prices mentioned was for the Lush gift sets. Ads for the candle company/her own Muse collection and her friend Tiff's chocolate company. The rest totally beyond my price point by the look, especially the Ugg boots! Also, the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser ... hint hint there I suspect? I think I will be waiting for the stocking filler guide for any ideas of what I might be buying lol. Where was all the Primark/Home Bargains/B&M bits?
Laura Meacham has done a primark gift guide.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear poor Gemma. If she does read TL please read this … Gemma those books are not helping you! … I think she is probably a kind and harmless person and a little lost soul.
read a book you can escape in … laugh with .. jilly cooper and Fiona Walker are funny writers … the British Library do a classic crime series and they have Christmas books … they are light and fun … read Roald Dahl light and funalso dip into his poetry so many books you could escape and forget your worries in! I could say more but online is not the place for such matters but I think she needs registered professional help or some sort of social activity that isn’t talking to a camera. Maybe she could volunteer to go one morning a week to the local day care centre and do craft activities with the people there or chat to them … or even go to the local animal shelter and help them out … something to get her out and just ‘blether ’ (chat/ natter) to people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think she's forgotten who her audience are too what young person can afford or ask their parents for those overpriced things?!

I feel lucky getting a tub of Celebrations as a gift 😂 truly serious though I'd rather save money than buy those bits as gifts pay the bills over materialistic items any day some of us can't afford her lifestyle she's lucky that way but doesn't seem to realise how the rest of us live

Reactions: 11
The “gift guide” was just one big massive affiliated ad of companies she owns/is connected to/‘works’ for =
Will make money from the sells
😔 So disappointing and hardly made for her following/audience in mind AT ALL!
Especially last/this year.
Really sad what she’s become tbh…
High-end/luxury/branded.
Too good for the “cheap” shops now it seems.
Forgotten where she came from,
Clearly thinks she’s upper class now and above actually ‘affordable’ shops 😌💅🏻
She used to be my favourite YouTuber by a mile…. Not anymore

Reactions: 28
Who can afford jo malone !!! Rip off . Paying for the name … so many people unemployed after lockdown …. Wat an out of touch video … wat happened to gifting slipper socks and b and m gifts 🎁

Reactions: 19
This might be an unpopular comment, but I have never bought into or understood the Jo Malone fascination. So many people say to me ‘oh you love your perfumes haven’t you tried Jo Malone… or what’s you favourite JM’?…. Depending on how I’m feeling my response ranges from … I don’t want to smell like the gang… I’ve been bombarded by people vocal about JM perfumes but when I’ve gone into the shop I actually haven’t found a scent I like… or I throw in a name of a perfume they less commercial or one I know they are unlikely to have heard off telling them that I’m happy with the scents I have so no need to look for a new love …they find it horrifying that I would say such a thing… JM fad is like the emperors new clothes
I’ve always been against fad fashion and if a brand is the must have brand … to me it is the must avoid brand. I guess I’d make a rubbish YT influenza! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This might be an unpopular comment, but I have never bought into or understood the Jo Malone fascination. So many people say to me ‘oh you love your perfumes haven’t you tried Jo Malone… or what’s you favourite JM’?…. Depending on how I’m feeling my response ranges from … I don’t want to smell like the gang… I’ve been bombarded by people vocal about JM perfumes but when I’ve gone into the shop I actually haven’t found a scent I like… or I throw in a name of a perfume they less commercial or one I know they are unlikely to have heard off telling them that I’m happy with the scents I have so no need to look for a new love …they find it horrifying that I would say such a thing… JM fad is like the emperors new clothes
I’ve always been against fad fashion and if a brand is the must have brand … to me it is the must avoid brand. I guess I’d make a rubbish YT influenza! 🤣😂
100% agree so glad I'm not the only one! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I won’t bother watching then if it as you all describe, thanks for saving me the time! I’ll watch the Laura Meacham Primark one though because I like seeing what they have in before I take a trip to town!

I saw b&m have really stepped up their Christmas gifts this year if anyone is interested! lovely mugs and glass water bottles with initials and things, very soft hot water bottles super cute 🥰

Reactions: 10
I agree. People just love jumping on the bandwagon. Especially with the white company, which do have lovely stuff it seems but it's sooo expensive. I'd never want to burn the candles! As for Jo malone, Aldi do the dupes and I love them for room spray or even perfume.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow she is sad. Like imagine living beige life only it To fit instagram what a sad soul. If she is pregnant wow just wow. Baby Will not fit the beige life. Being with a New born is super Hard (3 months baby here) she doesnt seem shes at a good mental place at all. And Why would she be cause shes build this fake sad life. Gemma is a perfect example what influenza life does To you.. She Lost herself fully. Her life seems so lonely and sad just. Nothing To influence from. She aint happy.

Reactions: 5
Does Gemma realise that the correct adjective is luxurious and that she can use other words to describe products?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find Gemma insufferable but I did used to enjoy her videos with Sophie at Xmas, when they would eat cheese boards, go to Tkmaxx to look at the Christmas decs and just have a giggle together.

Her heart is defintely NOT in it anymore, she need's to quit
I gave it a shot after a break from her thought she would have more happy about it shes a stiff as ice like shes scared to make a mistake shes defo not in to the holiday spirit either

Jamie or something has happened to her this year this aint the gemma who loves christmas and don't get me started on the slow motion of a bloody sweet tub where is the christmas feel in that house with charlie she went mad and had some oommpph what we loved about her with jamie shes a robot its strange shes not happy in that video at all get the feeling shes hiding something again from her viewers?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.