Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow has her content always been this boring? The Christmas tree one. Slow motion shots of a Christmas tree and a tin of celebrations. Then it ends. Okay cool
Ever so slowly running her hand through a tin of celebrations before ever so slowly unwrapping onešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched Amy-Rose Walkerā€™s tree decorating video last night. Iā€™ve never watched her videos before but it came up as a suggestionā€¦ If Iā€™m honest, my first impression of her as a person is a bit meh, I canā€™t say I will rush to watch another one of her videosā€¦ BUT she managed to do a decent intro, decorating time lapse and then explained each item after. She had items that were years old from budget shops like b&m etc and it was over half an hour in length. It just felt so much more down to Earth and wholesome and I feel like Gemma has lost that side to her. Gemmaā€™s video felt a bit empty and as gorgeous as the tree was, it didnā€™t feel ā€˜realā€™.

Something really doesnā€™t sit right with me about Jamie. I donā€™t know what it is but whenever heā€™s in her videos it feels like heā€™s ā€˜supervisingā€™ her in a way, giving her weird looks and controlling what she says. And in some of her vlogs he sort of lingers in the backgroundā€¦ Maybe thatā€™s just me lol. Heā€™s an ex-military man so perhaps thatā€™s why he seems a little stiff to me, but he just seems dull and pompous - and unfortunately I think itā€™s rubbed off on Gemma.
I have never heard of her so went to watch & didn't vibe either! Much more real then Gemmas I must sayā€¦ I do want to find someone with old school Gemma Christmas excitement for Christmas! Does any body have any suggestions?

Reactions: 2
I think Grinch buying Gemma is the real her but she wants to be all sophisticated and beige now so that's why she's become so boring. That Christmas tree video was boring AF no wonder Jamie fucked off for the day! šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Grinch buying Gemma is the real her but she wants to be all sophisticated and beige now so that's why she's become so boring. That Christmas tree video was boring AF no wonder Jamie fucked off for the day! šŸ¤­
Or perhaps Jamie told her she needs to grow up? šŸ™ Itā€™s not impossible to imagineā€¦

Reactions: 10
I want Grinch Gemma back

1636644117921.png

1636644327706.png
1636644101022.png

not this soulless crap

1636644377646.png

I think she has restricted the comments on her youtube video for the xmas tree as well which seems a bit strange?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I want Grinch Gemma back

View attachment 859623
View attachment 859625View attachment 859622

not this soulless crap

View attachment 859627

I think she has restricted the comments on her youtube video for the xmas tree as well which seems a bit strange?
She used to be a bit OTT for me and the make up was a bit heavy, but I much prefer that Gemma over what we have now. No personality, boring and she seems scared to speak sometimes. I bet she would never buy Ā£1 baubles from Wilkos now, everything has to be the best to compete with the other stepford wive youtubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was watching an old one of her vlogmas type videos were she and Sophie went foodshopping then went home & had on the lycra Grinch hoodies and at the end gemma & Sophie are having a little deep chat and Gemma is explaining she has days were she feels like she is literally outside her body watching herself do things - I think she was describing depersonalization? I think her mental health is quite fragile and she seems depressed lately- I think this is why she is avoiding alcohol guys I honestly don't think she is pregnant but I could be wrong

Reactions: 9
I was watching an old one of her vlogmas type videos were she and Sophie went foodshopping then went home & had on the lycra Grinch hoodies and at the end gemma & Sophie are having a little deep chat and Gemma is explaining she has days were she feels like she is literally outside her body watching herself do things - I think she was describing depersonalization? I think her mental health is quite fragile and she seems depressed lately- I think this is why she is avoiding alcohol guys I honestly don't think she is pregnant but I could be wrong
Thatā€™s true, perhaps sheā€™s on antidepressants and canā€™t drink while on them

I want Grinch Gemma back

Same!!!! She seemed genuinely happy back thenā€¦

CB0A8E30-49BB-4C0E-AF47-625F27AE8C76.png
B856DBA7-54C5-49C8-88DC-6288B252181D.png
02BC207B-3773-4D18-A1CE-BB2B40F9DF19.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes the old excited Gemma has slowly faded away, Sophie and Jamie then her dad she's had whatever happened behind the scenes in her life to deal with off camera and I don't think she's coped at all just retreated into herself and home

Thatā€™s true, perhaps sheā€™s on antidepressants and canā€™t drink while on them

View attachment 859712View attachment 859714View attachment 859715
This was my favourite period of Gemma. She was polishing up her image and getting professional with her content curation but still managed to maintain her lovely personality. Not everything was an ad and she created content because she loved doing it. She was glowing and in her prime here. Makes me sad for her. I canā€™t imagine where weā€™ll be in a year with her.

1BED53C6-42FC-4E3D-9B84-F702946A864C.jpeg

Has she edited her lips in this Instagram picture?

Last edited:
When sheā€™s showing the deer on the porch, she goes ā€˜weā€™ve gotā€™ and then it cuts off, I think she was about to say about the baby deer decoration or something along those lines, was a weird sudden cut offšŸ‘€

Also wish she would roll her sleeves up when baking. Whoā€™s got their cuffs practically at their knuckles when handling food?!

Reactions: 12
Watching her new vlog and itā€™s freaking me that sheā€™s chopping an onion then stopping and running her hands through her hair, all I can think is that her hair must smell of onions for the rest of that vlog šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 859712View attachment 859714View attachment 859715
She is so full of life and fun here, and sheā€™s not trying to be ā€œperfectā€. Iā€™m not surprised if she dissociates from herself/has ā€˜out of bodyā€™ dysmorphia experiences because sheā€™s altered her appearance so heavily in a short amount of time - and she is exhausted by playing this ā€˜characterā€™ as part of her job, itā€™s very alienating. I worry for her mental health.

Reactions: 8
I used to love watching her Christmas videos she was so fun and full of life. So sad what she has turned into

Reactions: 7
Me: Ffs Jamie get off Gemmas channel, no one wants to see you in ladies glasses doing DIY.

Also me: Jamie hasn't been on the last couple of videos. Has he left her? Trouble in paradise? definitely abusive. What's going on argh the suspense šŸ˜«

Reactions: 16
A homemade beige christmas cookies/cake/bread this will be her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.