Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! 😜
I miss the Charlie days. Please come back Charlie all is forgiven, at least Gemma had a bleeping personality when she was with him!
Im joining the club ladies.. Jeez hes Hot 🤤🤤

Ps. Shes so Boring i dont even have anything To say about her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally posted a full video on how she was broken into!! Luckily nothing was stolen or her cats harmed but these influencers are so quick to jump on the aesthetic bang wagon and show off their house, car with reg showing, designer and expensive items etc etc. Yes we get it, money can sometimes buy you some happiness but does your safety or life not mean more than that!
I may be remembering incorrectly but I’m sure she said something about how luckily the cat was shut in a room upstairs.. how convenient.. I’m sure that’s what convinced me it was fake with Jamie’s alarm company and all..

Reactions: 11
How many times does she ‘wipe’ the top of her head and put her hand around her pony tail 🙄🙄
Woah that was within the first minute 🤣

Oh my god she’s filming a ‘fall night routine’
1. It’s called autumn in the UK Gemma not fall!
2. Why do we need to see that tit?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder what Gemmas conversations with her family are like ‘what did you get up to this week Gemma’ ‘I was really cosy, I did a face mask and I had 25 baths’
It must be such a snore fest!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you film a bath bomb dropping in the bath in my opinion you a twit 😡 had to say it sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who posted this? 😂

If you film a bath bomb dropping in the bath in my opinion you a twit 😡 had to say it sorry
I do little insta story boomerangs of my cool ones sometimes. I'm not ashamed 😂

Who posted this? 😂

I do little insta story boomerangs of my cool ones sometimes. I'm not ashamed 😂

The "who posted this" was for the picture not the quote. Tattle has made my post weird haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually want to see proof of all this "busyness" 🙄 like , theres no need to show products or samples but i dont believe for a second shes ssssoooo preoccupied with the brand that she cant make anything else but cozy day in the life and morning and evening routines. Esp since Jamie designs literally everything.

Reactions: 8
I really can’t with the lip smacking. Just watching the cozy Sunday and thought I’d do a tally:

Cozy 11111 11
Autumn/Fall 11111 11111 111
Christmas/Festive/Seasonal 11111 1
Pumpkin 11111 11111 11111 11
Tut/Lip Smack 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111

There are probably even some I missed whilst I dozed off. 😴

Oh no, Jamie bought her some colourful flowers that are not beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOW does she wear these massive thick jumpers, I sweat to death in them even in the winter

she's trying way to hard with this autumn tit it's embarrasing, I'd rather watch Elle Darbys insufferable vlogs and that's say A LOT
Oh, thank God for that. I thought there was something wrong with me as I can't cope wearing jumpers. 😆

We used to have this and I hated it, we didn’t do it for aesthetic we were waiting for blinds 🤣 always creeped me out I was going to see a face starting back lol
I have never put blinds on my patio doors and will sometimes be sat chatting and then get the feeling I'm being watched and in the murky dark outside I'll see a cat reclining as if on a sofa watching TV except it's watching us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really can’t with the lip smacking. Just watching the cozy Sunday and thought I’d do a tally:

Cozy 11111 11
Autumn/Fall 11111 11111 111
Christmas/Festive/Seasonal 11111 1
Pumpkin 11111 11111 11111 11
Tut/Lip Smack 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111

There are probably even some I missed whilst I dozed off. 😴

Oh no, Jamie bought her some colourful flowers that are not beige!
The lip smacking is too much

Reactions: 9
have you noticed that she never films any of the designer stuff that she clearly has (bags). I feel like she's only going to primark and H&M and showing us that she never leaves the house to be relatable and sell us a relatable personality. Chilling, cleaning, cheap clothes etc. i feel like shes just doing it to come a cross as 'one of us' just to tell basic tat.

(Does that make sense lol)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.