Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house honestly reminds me of a hotel/spa. Which is nice to visit but just to live in something so clinical would be weird to me. I was watching her Ibiza blog with Sophie from a few years back and she is so different now. She seemed a bit chavvy but real. Shows how fake the new her is
That was the term I was looking for, chavvy.
I mean we all grow up and evolve as humans, and our styles change, but her personality made a total shift into this... serene, soft spoken, wanna-be elegant type of person that I have a hard time understanding the drastic change in barely 2 year's time... I'm guessing it's also why she doesn't hang out with anyone in public anymore, because they are probably not fitting the vibe she tries to have, and she for sure doesn't act like this in real life I think.

Reactions: 14
Autumn morning and night routines… who in the actual right mind has time for that?! Wow just wow. 🥴

• Haha
That must have been such an important collab that she’s really invested in for her to have mentioned it once on her stories and nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure that now she’s trying to portray a classy country girl her Christmas tree will never have pink glitter and feather boas lol.
I think she definitely argues with Jaim, wished she’d realise that since he arrived and COVID happened, she’s lost her spark her fun that made it worth her boring morning evening routine videos. I used to love her primark and homesense hauls, even the trips out with Sophie where they were silly as.
anyone remember the pumpkin harvest video?
gemma if you read this, go out to the pub or visit a country house if your scared of being around people.find something to bring you back to the bubbly self you were in 2018 2019

Reactions: 29
God she is so boringgggg! Wtf was that morning routine? Who starts their day like a zombie.

If for a mili second i get envious of an influencer i just have to remind myself quickly what a sad existence they have.

gemma you have more money and time than most people you’re age, why are you wasting your youth sitting at home 24/7 being ‘cosy’ 🤢.

on a different note, how much you guys want to bet that she will have a pampas grass xmas tree? With 0 colour

Reactions: 18
Does anyone get the impression that her and Jamie argue all the time?
I don't know about arguing but I'm sure she annoys the hell out of him most of the time....
I simply can NOT imagine any guy not getting sick and tired of someone who has literally nothing to offer but her looks and " positive vibes manifestation " beige energy, on top of literally having him do ALL the work for both the brand and hanging/fixing things around the house. I also can NOT imagine him enjoying how she is at the moment at all, she's 100 % not the same girl he fell for, clearly, since I firmly believe they met around the I bought a Hot Tub time ( May 29, 2019 ) and they went to Santorini together in July. She is nothing like that girl anymore.

Reactions: 9
Talking about old Gemma, she used to wear clothes that hugged her figure and they looked good. I don’t understand why she swamps herself with knitwear and oversized outfits.

I’m not keen on Jamie either, I find him a bit creepy and can imagine him being quite possessive of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not keen on Jamie either, I find him a bit creepy and can imagine him being quite possessive of her.
I think he might be quite controlling design wise. Like her videos have changed so much since getting with him.

Does anyone think if she’s trying to embrace this country living she should do outdoorsy videos? Like not just aesthetic walks but like hiking, kayaking, camping, farmers market etc? That’s autumn content I could get behind. She won’t do it obviously but I can dream lol

Reactions: 17
Talking about old Gemma, she used to wear clothes that hugged her figure and they looked good. I don’t understand why she swamps herself with knitwear and oversized outfits.

Very telling that she never wears any tight clothing now! she is clearly very very insecure and obsessed with portraying a certain lifestyle

She's pathetic tbh and need's to get in the real world!

Reactions: 6
I watched Gemma's channel for ages, as someone who (due to health issues) doesn't get out much, I loved to watch the places she visited, the hauls, the look around shops and places she visited.

The friendship and laughs with Sophie, reminded me of when I was younger, healthier, happier..... it gave me reasons to watch and if I'm honest, it lifted me and gave me a laugh and good feeling. I looked forward to the next upload.

Then he arrived and it was like everything changed overnight, not just because of covid, but because of him.

She began to repeat things, like they were a ritual. He featured more and more and looked bored and uncomfortable, I felt that he must of known her lifestyle and job, so it's a choice. Be in her vlogs once to say hello, here he is. Be in her vlogs all the time. Stay out of them entirely.

I felt he took over really and after two, I gave up and unsubscribed. I miss Tilly big time and sad I didn't get to see the new kitten. But that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to read here and save her channel.
i see many of u unsubbed recently and i did the same today. Used to wait for her uploads but now im like ugh not another..... 😴

Maybe if a bunch unsub on same day she will notice

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.