Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all her videos literally the same cosy days at home? Like who can actually relate or want to watch someone sit at home

Reactions: 5
Easy money!
Minimal effort

Everyone wants to see lots more ads gem disclosed or not 👍

I’m amazed more viewers haven’t figured her out! Everyone on here has.

She lied about having her ring light off when shes showing the superdrug makeup ad.... We can see its on reflection in her eyes.. Why bleeping lie... ******. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And as well did you guys realised that in every single add on Instagram she is using some sort off filter to make her “eye bags” disappear? U can see it correctly in Superdrug add.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Jamie, why does he have to feature in near enough every video. There’s no real on screen chemistry with them it all feels very forced, he’s dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 18
I was shocked he wasn't in the latest. Shes tryna be on par with her idols who all constantly feature their bfs

Reactions: 2
And as well did you guys realised that in every single add on Instagram she is using some sort off filter to make her “eye bags” disappear? U can see it correctly in Superdrug add.
I’m from Peterborough and see her around a lot especially now, she’s not what she makes out she is!!
Looks crazy when she’s dolled up she has about 10 layers of make up on and when she’s dressed down she looks totally ordinary, not someone you’d look twice at!!!
The insta comments make me laugh saying how amazing she is cause, that’s not a real person they’re commenting about!

Reactions: 12
What is it with all these influencers having dim boyfriends, Elle Darby, Lucy Jessica Carter and now Gemma. Jamie looks like he would struggle to spell his own name, deffo not the sharpest tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is it with all these influencers having dim boyfriends, Elle Darby, Lucy Jessica Carter and now Gemma. Jamie looks like he would struggle to spell his own name, deffo not the sharpest tool.
I didn’t recognise you with your new pic!

also don’t forget about our Imo and Spenny lol
He’s definitely not making Mensa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume, he´s got a bad temper. They were in the kitchen and she made a joke in front of the camera ("Comedy"). He turned around making such a face, that I was like..."ooops...run :oops:"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I assume, he´s got a bad temper. They were in the kitchen and she made a joke in front of the camera ("Comedy"). He turned around making such a face, that I was like..."ooops...run :oops:"
Yep that's what i've been noticing I don't buy this mr nice guy act I have heard him a few times now the one I remember was she started to have a snack Jamie was cooking turned round and snapped at her.

Reactions: 7
See i didnt see the snack thing as bad..... I often say to hubby urrrmmm ur dinner is about to be served love put that biccy back. Uno just normal really.
Buttttttttt a fair few ppl say he has a rep for anger/control so who knows... I see possession in his eyes.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the holiday cosy night video from 3 weeks ago and I refuse to accept this isn’t satire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cumberland Lips has always been a massive copy cat. She’s too thick to think of original content. And when she asks Jamie he says ‘Build a Tent’
All I can see is this.....
9DDDD3E8-A069-4436-9725-F11542D9F341.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
„Festive coffee “ how coffee can be festive?
“Cosy shopping in primark” how shopping can be cosy? Can someone explain?
mans as well I just realised that back to august she said that she is working on something with her manager and it’s gonna be revealed in October or November..then bum candle company appeared! She is liar! She didn’t said anything about that cos she knew that nobody gonna buy candles as they are way to expensive! So shedidn’t said anything but just keep promoting as “small business “ so sick and tired of that gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
„Festive coffee “ how coffee can be festive?
“Cosy shopping in primark” how shopping can be cosy? Can someone explain?
mans as well I just realised that back to august she said that she is working on something with her manager and it’s gonna be revealed in October or November..then bum candle company appeared! She is liar! She didn’t said anything about that cos she knew that nobody gonna buy candles as they are way to expensive! So shedidn’t said anything but just keep promoting as “small business “ so sick and tired of that gremlin
Gremlin omg she fully is 😂😂😂😂😂
BB1EF219-3ED4-41C6-9F30-15DFD0C19550.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This girls lips are outrageous, I know she said she likes it but honestly... Tone it down a bit. No one is saying don't get fillers, but having a top lip like a Cumberland sausage is not cool.
The way they stick out from her side profile omg I can't 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.