Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here.. and actually I’m very happy that I’ve started to read others people opinion (I know “other people opinion”) but I felt lately that she is soo fake and boring at the same time. Since she get rid of Sophie she started to be more annoying then before. All those videos “very kindly sponsored” become tit as fook.. money grabber , boring , super cosy Gemma it’s no longer for me a inspirational person.

Reactions: 13
Same used to love Gemma but I don't know since Jamie came back just something odd about him I get controlling vibes maybe not abuse but defo emotional even heard him in the past few vlogs Gemma picked up something to eat while he was cooking he seemed to jumped down her throat did he know the camera was rolling or is this another shady Gemma thing for attention.

Yes she is also drinking more around him - Sophie help her we need you two back together.

Reactions: 10
Hazel maria wood is just as bad as Gemma, shes turning into a clone copying everything she does shes unbearable to watch as well and has a thread on here x

Reactions: 6
Another cozy day at home vlog on its way... Is she kidding? Clearly doesn't read here seeing as she hasn't got the hint. What a bore 🥱 so empty inside

Reactions: 6
Another cozy day at home vlog on its way... Is she kidding? Clearly doesn't read here seeing as she hasn't got the hint. What a bore 🥱 so empty inside
Yeah it does look like that but as soon as people started talking about particular old vlogs, they began being deleted. So IMO 1 of 2 things is happening.
1.Her agency reads here & then advises her to remove them or
2. She reads here, but seeing as how Miss I only read books full of positivity quotes & manifestation crap could never let on that she does, the plain truth is that’s all there is to her, she hasn’t an original thought in her head. The whole tent fiasco was something I know I saw on the Kardashian’s or something like that & Pintrest is full of mad coZy crap pictures of tents adults put up in rooms. Like I said, not an original thought. She’s an actual bowl of ready brek, beige, tasteless & thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hazel maria wood is just as bad as Gemma, shes turning into a clone copying everything she does shes unbearable to watch as well and has a thread on here x
I found hazels channel last year and really liked her, good financial information, progressing in a career, and to a younger audience she was really encouraging and helpful... but now just wants to blog full time and waste years of hard work ?! I just don’t understand it ?! Being a “influencer ” IMO is not a job. It’s purelaziness, and now it’s a shame there’s another one who just wants to turn into a Gemma/Elle clone. Lips and face pumped full of tit....

Reactions: 7
Yeah it does look like that but as soon as people started talking about particular old vlogs, they began being deleted. So IMO 1 of 2 things is happening.
1.Her agency reads here & then advises her to remove them or
2. She reads here, but seeing as how Miss I only read books full of positivity quotes & manifestation crap could never let on that she does, the plain truth is that’s all there is to her, she hasn’t an original thought in her head. The whole tent fiasco was something I know I saw on the Kardashian’s or something like that & Pintrest is full of mad coZy crap pictures of tents adults put up in rooms. Like I said, not an original thought. She’s an actual bowl of ready brek, beige, tasteless & thick 😂
This is all so true!
The home alone thing Gemma and Jamie did on Instagram I’d seen done by Suzie bonaldi (hello October) a couple of weeks before.
No idea how people watch Gemma I haven’t watched a video of hers in months but feel like I’ve seen them all from what I read on here!
Nothing original nothing different

Reactions: 3
This is all so true!
The home alone thing Gemma and Jamie did on Instagram I’d seen done by Suzie bonaldi (hello October) a couple of weeks before.
No idea how people watch Gemma I haven’t watched a video of hers in months but feel like I’ve seen them all from what I read on here!
Nothing original nothing different
Yeah she copies so much!! I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed!

Reactions: 4
Gemma is looking much healthier recently, her face doesn't look so gaunt, and she's not looking as skinny. She looks much better I think.

Reactions: 4
Although there was more variety in this vlog, its still... Shower time.... Comfy clothes....baking and hello fresh for me n Jamie. She did seem a little more enthusiastic in this one.

She does look healthier must be the "naughty treats" she usually avoids

Reactions: 5
Her stupid beige house could burn to the ground and she'd call it a cosy fire at home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hopefully she will actually take people's suggestions on board and stop uploading usual cozy day at home. It's boring as duck. I'd much rather watch paint dry
You see I like the cozy days at home but not every single vlog! Also I am so tired of primark hauls etc...

Reactions: 5
Well she was wearing beige cream again but her house is very grey. Very dark grey carpets but ole gem is trying to keep up with ever changing interiors so uses filters to make it look toned down n greige while adding lots of neutral tat around the house, wonder what she did with all the grey silver junk.... She cant be different can she! What would ppl think!

Also bet new owned home will be very white company esq with panelling in tow! Angelgal

Reactions: 8
Out of her last 10 videos, 6 have had “cosy” in the title

3 of the others were “festive”

duck off gemma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like shes found someone new to copy. I dont know how shes not embarrassed. Keeps going on about how shes watching Zoellas Xmas vlogs then directly copies her zara haul buying all the same things acting suprised that something lights up...ofcourse it does gemma you saw it on Zoellas haul

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like shes found someone new to copy. I dont know how shes not embarrassed. Keeps going on about how shes watching Zoellas Xmas vlogs then directly copies her zara haul buying all the same things acting suprised that something lights up...ofcourse it does gemma you saw it on Zoellas haul
Is it the exact same stuff?!? 😒Ffs

Reactions: 1
I found hazels channel last year and really liked her, good financial information, progressing in a career, and to a younger audience she was really encouraging and helpful... but now just wants to blog full time and waste years of hard work ?! I just don’t understand it ?! Being a “influencer ” IMO is not a job. It’s purelaziness, and now it’s a shame there’s another one who just wants to turn into a Gemma/Elle clone. Lips and face pumped full of tit....
Easy money!
Minimal effort
Hopefully she will actually take people's suggestions on board and stop uploading usual cozy day at home. It's boring as duck. I'd much rather watch paint dry
Everyone wants to see lots more ads gem disclosed or not 👍

I’m amazed more viewers haven’t figured her out! Everyone on here has.

Reactions: 3
I replied to her question about what people want to see on her next vlog. I replied "Less of the "cosy" and "cute" nonsense. Try doing some volunteering" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.