Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she defo reads here, on the thread before this i asked if there was any old vids of her and charley and someone sent me one (cos i didnt know what he looked like) and i said how much prettier she was before- now the vids private lol! hi gemma you feeling super cosy today?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if she’s called her video a ‘cosy’ primark haul, she’s totally ruined that word for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I asked my fiance to do this with me, guarantee he would RIP the piss out of me and I'd never live it down hahahahahaha
He won’t even have pictures and if I ask for them we have to do about 40 of the bleeping things 🤣 then he laughs at me and has a folder dedicated to ugly pictures of me now that is what I like 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again this makes me mad, why does a multi billion company like Disney feel the need to pay these z listers to flog them ??!

Home alone 🤔 oh the irony ! She wasn’t home alone hiding Jamie in the shed during LD was she 🙄
I'd love to know who chooses these influencers from Disney...

My first thought was why the hell are they sitting on the floor, they have couch dont they hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to click off her primark video. Got sick of watching her touch everything she showed on camera. What’s the need for it? If your not buying it don’t bleeping touch it 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Had to click off her primark video. Got sick of watching her touch everything she showed on camera. What’s the need for it? If your not buying it don’t bleeping touch it 🤬
I know and Jamie was in it again! My word he is dull! It’s like she’s done a straight swap from Sophie to Jamie. It ain’t going well is it?! Lol

Reactions: 11
She gets multiple comments about Sophie every video, she must get pissed off hahah, to be fair to her at least she doesn’t delete them

Reactions: 4
She gets multiple comments about Sophie every video, she must get pissed off hahah, to be fair to her at least she doesn’t delete them
I think if she did, she’d loose lots of followers. Plus she’s probably thinking if things go tits up with Jamie, she’ll need Sophie coz she’s just so dull. It’s gross how she uses people.

Reactions: 7
sorry I don’t really know anything about Gemma, which Sophie are we talking about?

Reactions: 1
sorry I don’t really know anything about Gemma, which Sophie are we talking about?
Her best friend, at least she used to be! She featured in lots of videos and was much more likeable than Gemma 🤣 she disappears whenever Gemma gets a fella and appears again when she’s single

Reactions: 9
I liked Sophie, her and Tilly are/were the best part of GLM vlogs.

I actually used to quite like Gemma but every video is identical now and the over use of cosy, really really and cuuuuttttteeeee is enough to make me want to smash the tv.

Jamie comes across as thick as two short planks and I just hate the immaturity of let's build a tent and sit in it like a pair of tits. My hubby would tell me to sod off.

I dont blame them for milking the 'career' for all that it is worth while they can but I actually wouldnt purchase from most of the brands she promotes just on principal because I hate that most of us have to spend out hard earned cash and these youtube idiots get it merchandise for free AND make money from it as well. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked Sophie, her and Tilly are/were the best part of GLM vlogs.

I actually used to quite like Gemma but every video is identical now and the over use of cosy, really really and cuuuuttttteeeee is enough to make me want to smash the tv.

Jamie comes across as thick as two short planks and I just hate the immaturity of let's build a tent and sit in it like a pair of tits. My hubby would tell me to sod off.

I dont blame them for milking the 'career' for all that it is worth while they can but I actually wouldnt purchase from most of the brands she promotes just on principal because I hate that most of us have to spend out hard earned cash and these youtube idiots get it merchandise for free AND make money from it as well. Nice work if you can get it I suppose.
Not forgetting “this is the .. of dreams” yawn. The tent thing was absolutely ridiculous, if you’ve got kids brilliant idea. But when you’re late 20s or 30s like Jamie you need to re-evaluate your life if you’re spending your day sat in a teepee. It sounded like he was annoyed making it in the video I don’t know if anyone else clicked, when Gemma asked him to look at something in the m&s catalogue he snapped at her saying he’s busy making the tent. She visited 3 different shops (you could see she’d written them on a list) for completely none essential things aka instagrammable cheese ffs?!

Reactions: 5
I find her Xmas content so sad this year - it's so repetitive.
I used to get so excited when she uploaded at Xmas time especially cos her and Sophie used to do hauls, gift exchange, new in shops, Xmas markets etc (I know they can't cos of covid this year) but tbh if she done that content with Jamie I wouldn't even watch. As soon as I hear Jamie in a video I switch it off and don't watch it

Reactions: 12
Go back and watch the ones with Sophie - she’s fab and it’s a lot more entertaining x

I find her Xmas content so sad this year - it's so repetitive.
I used to get so excited when she uploaded at Xmas time especially cos her and Sophie used to do hauls, gift exchange, new in shops, Xmas markets etc (I know they can't cos of covid this year) but tbh if she done that content with Jamie I wouldn't even watch. As soon as I hear Jamie in a video I switch it off and don't watch it
I agree I was really looking forward to it actually because she really built it up but you can see she is struggling for ideas and it’s incredibly repetitive. He must get tired of her constant demands for him to be something he isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ and I also switch off and don’t watch it when I know he’s in the vlog. The Morons who comment they’re ‘couple goals’ are probably Gemma or her family. There is an influencer who keeps commenting clearly to build up her own channel but she’s getting on my nerves lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Last years Christmas B&M haul with Sophie I was howling! I know it was abit immature but it was funny!
She’s so boring and Jamie is even worse! I can’t watch her vlogs anymore cos they are all the same cosy videos and just bland

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.