Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell man!!! Must have seen her do her face with that bleeping sex toy thing in about 20 videos now! I hope she does read here because Gemma, if you’re reading this, get some new content. We do not want to watch you make another black coffee, talk about dressing gowns and put stuff on your face. Please let the next vlog be something different, not forced like the stupid tent, not another ‘cosy’ haul. It’s just all shite. I really do find you funny and Tilly is a little dream. I found the vids where you tried out new beauty treatments and just chatted quite hilarious and relatable so maybe try going down that route? Everything doesn’t have to be perfect on screen because it’s not in real life 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell man!!! Must have seen her do her face with that bleeping sex toy thing in about 20 videos now! I hope she does read here because Gemma, if you’re reading this, get some new content. We do not want to watch you make another black coffee, talk about dressing gowns and put stuff on your face. Please let the next vlog be something different, not forced like the stupid tent, not another ‘cosy’ haul. It’s just all shite. I really do find you funny and Tilly is a little dream. I found the vids where you tried out new beauty treatments and just chatted quite hilarious and relatable so maybe try going down that route? Everything doesn’t have to be perfect on screen because it’s not in real life 😊
Yes Gemma can be really funny! I think she’s losing her way a little. Maybe she doesn’t have enough confidence in herself.

Reactions: 2
Take away the holidays, shopping sprees, meals out, invited paid for events blah blah.. we see exactly how boring and dull a lot of these 'influencer' types are. Still amazes me how popular Gemma is, she just repeats herself day in day out. Even more boring with burglar bill 'shed boy'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Take away the holidays, shopping sprees, meals out, invited paid for events blah blah.. we see exactly how boring and dull a lot of these 'influencer' types are. Still amazes me how popular Gemma is, she just repeats herself day in day out. Even more boring with burglar bill 'shed boy'

Burglar Bill 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I’m flabbergasted by the amount of people curling up under a blanket with a coZy drink to watch this numb skull. I’d rather watch paint dry....in fact, 2 weeks ago, I did & I thought this is far more entertaining than Genius & TMJ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you might as well watch vlog on repeat, she has nothing new to offer. Boring as sh*t

Reactions: 4
She should do a drunk Q&A or something so liven it up a bit and actually answer questions people want to know like what happened with Sophie (I'm looking at you Jamie ya spoilsport)

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker and tbh loved gemma until recently.... Shes changed, i know its been a hard year for all but shes just an absolute copy cat of anything and everything lately no originality at all.... Not to mention she seems to be in a competition with elle darby! Then the whole breaking up with Jamie (whatever for) being single and joint to the hip with Sophie then slings her to the curb coz lover boy returns and lies to us that they were a thing all along.... Like heck were they.

Someone mentioned in previous thread that she shouldn't be freely sharing about her hangovers but....... Has anyone noticed since jamies return and encouragement shes been drinking regularly in vlogs however never used to drink and didn't "like the taste" or how it made her feel. Even on holiday she was on the mock tails mostly with Sophie... Drinks n snacks which she used to avoid at all costs for health... Not saying not to live a little but its certainly not been what shes about in the years ive watched her.

There's something about him...

This botanist info ive learnt from here was the topper for me. What a liar

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker and tbh loved gemma until recently.... Shes changed, i know its been a hard year for all but shes just an absolute copy cat of anything and everything lately no originality at all.... Not to mention she seems to be in a competition with elle darby! Then the whole breaking up with Jamie (whatever for) being single and joint to the hip with Sophie then slings her to the curb coz lover boy returns and lies to us that they were a thing all along.... Like heck were they.

Someone mentioned in previous thread that she shouldn't be freely sharing about her hangovers but....... Has anyone noticed since jamies return and encouragement shes been drinking regularly in vlogs however never used to drink and didn't "like the taste" or how it made her feel. Even on holiday she was on the mock tails mostly with Sophie... Drinks n snacks which she used to avoid at all costs for health... Not saying not to live a little but its certainly not been what shes about in the years ive watched her.

There's something about him...

This botanist info ive learnt from here was the topper for me. What a liar
Yeah I totally agree. I always thought she wasn't a big drinker yet since getting back with him she's drinking in almost every vlog. I liked her wee snippets before in her videos of food or snack ideas that were quite healthy etc but now it just seems so forced cos he's there. I just don't get good vibes at all

Reactions: 3
This girls lips are outrageous, I know she said she likes it but honestly... Tone it down a bit. No one is saying don't get fillers, but having a top lip like a Cumberland sausage is not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This girls lips are outrageous, I know she said she likes it but honestly... Tone it down a bit. No one is saying don't get fillers, but having a top lip like a Cumberland sausage is not cool.
Funnily she said a long time ago now in response to a comment on her YouTube...

"Gemma ur lips are nice and plump but please don't do anymore to them or itl start to look too much."

And i remember her response was like this...

"ive actually been thinking about this and probably won't have anymore filler in them"

Couple years later and they r hugeeeee and out of shape, if she did get them dissolved they'd resemble a deflated balloon.

I went back to one of her hauls in the old house she shared with charly and she was so upbeat and funny she had a zing about her.... This is the gemma i miss.

I really think shes still not satisfied with where she is hence the need to compete with others

Reactions: 5
I agree with all this she is just making content for the sake of it now, it is all so boring and forced. She would be doing herself a massive favour if she stopped trying to portray a 'perfect' lifestyle.

I would be happy to watch 30 minutes of Tilly licking her arse at this point instead of Gemma & Jamie having another cuuuutttteeee and cosy weekend.

I asked this before but does anyone know what happened to the other kitten she was supposed to get? I havnt the patience to sit through every single video to hear what happened.

Just looking at the candle company thing that has been mentioned and it shows Jamie has resigned..that did not last long.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree with all this she is just making content for the sake of it now, it is all so boring and forced. She would be doing herself a massive favour if she stopped trying to portray a 'perfect' lifestyle.

I would be happy to watch 30 minutes of Tilly licking her arse at this point instead of Gemma & Jamie having another cuuuutttteeee and cosy weekend.

I asked this before but does anyone know what happened to the other kitten she was supposed to get? I haven't the patience to sit through every single video to hear what happened.

Just looking at the candle company thing that has been mentioned and it shows Jamie has resigned..that did not last long.
She said unfortunately kitty is delayed and wont be ready until new year. They got due dates wrong or something along those lines.

Hes resigned?! Wonder if its since it was written up about on here then...... Dodgy
Either way its his friends company that Gemma helped fund with copious advertising and all without mention to us.

She said unfortunately kitty is delayed and wont be ready until new year. They got due dates wrong or something along those lines.

Hes resigned?! Wonder if its since it was written up about on here then...... Dodgy
Either way its his friends company that Gemma helped fund with copious advertising and all without mention to us.
Says resigned December 1st unless I have misread it.

He’s resigned? This is so dodgy abs needs reporting but no idea who to. They are clearly a pair of money-grabbing deceitful s*!t for brains people. She has really gone down in my estimation.

Reactions: 9
I mean I am new to all things Tattle but it deffo shows as resigned December 1st (if I have the right person).

Just switched on the Primark one and the touching everything is grinding my gears (I know it has already been said but did not think she would be quite so gormless) you can hear her start to say at the beginning about her not been able to touch but then she stops speaking (or edits it out).

Reactions: 5
I mean I am new to all things Tattle but it deffo shows as resigned December 1st (if I have the right person).

Just switched on the Primark one and the touching everything is grinding my gears (I know it has already been said but did not think she would be quite so gormless) you can hear her start to say at the beginning about her not been able to touch but then she stops speaking (or edits it out).
Hmmmmmm, the plot thickens......how very strange........

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.