Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi

I think she edited her legs to blend out the goosebumps from -1 weather we are having here in England 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol she looks like she's wearing flesh coloured stockings as well.
Cream outfit. White socks and sneakers. Flesh coloured stockings.
Sooo fashion-forward.
Not. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s an orange glow/fuzz between her legs too? Loool how’s Mrs perfectionist missed all that?
On facetune you can change the colour of
something so she must have made her legs look more tanned! As if the fake tan wasn’t enough...

Reactions: 5
Just wish she would drop the boring music in the background and slow mornings and show some content. Like the law of affection planner and law of attraction I’m into (but she never does videos about that) I know she lost her Dad and think she’s abit lost.

Reactions: 5
🙄🙄 put some trousers on ffs

View attachment 399812

She wants to be Elle so bad
It looks like she has no knees she's smoothed her legs that much 🤦‍♀️

Really getting fed up of edited pictures. It shocks me when I see pores on people's images these days and that should be normal but you barely see any un-edited pictures these days. Kinda feel sorry for them as surely when you edit photos so much, what you see in the mirror must become disappointing.

Reactions: 8
New to the thread can anyone tell me what breed her cats are? I’m obsessed
I'm sure they are British short hair or something. I'm not that clued up on breeds of cats, but I'm sure I've heard her mention it before.

Reactions: 3
New to the thread can anyone tell me what breed her cats are? I’m obsessed
The cats are beautiful and yes I think they are British short hair. I really REALLY want one but hubby thinks the ginger asshole moggie we currently have will be offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe how little she looks like the person in her videos on her insta account, she honestly looks like a totally different person

Reactions: 8
I don't follow her on insta, just went and had a look and she doesn't even look like the same person as in her videos 😳
next I see her I’m going to go stalker and take a photo, will put it on here cause seriously you wouldn’t even realise it was her irl!!! Completely different to her insta and YouTube

🙄🙄 put some trousers on ffs

View attachment 399812

She wants to be Elle so bad
she makes the 15 minute drive to get into Starbucks in the city centre during COVID to take these pics when there’s a drive thru Starbucks literally less than 2 minute drive from her house.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've not been on here for a while because gemma bores me to death, but saw a snippet of her insta story on Sunday with her slow mention walking in the snow.

I don't know if I'm being petty but why tf does she have to do everything in slow motion? If I lived my life like that, I would achieve nothing during the day (just like gemma).

But i guess it's all about *~* C o S y V i B e S *~*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ig stories promoting that tacky jewellery 😭

you can actually get the jewellery engraved with an ignitial

fuckin lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I came across Gemma a year or two ago with a video of her Christmas tree and I really liked the way she had decorated it! I didn’t know anything else about her or until I saw her name on another thread here and looked her up the other day - I cannot believe it’s the same girl. Her poor face is frightening-looking whatever she’s done to it. Good Lord.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.