Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trend sheep
When she was putting away the laundry (amazing content 🙄) and it was all completely beige/white it looked like a filter, but no, she’s just thrown out all colourful clothing to strengthen her brand. That’s not real life! Now Jamie in the matching hoodie too?! Cringe at the thought of these pair bringing out a “fashion” range 😱

Reactions: 9
Ffs so this jamie has fell into a very shiny pot hasnt he! Rich gf who hes now kept by as she employs him pretty much he's her "behind the scenes, brains of it all guy" and now about to fall into a no doubt gorgeous bought home that Gemma has been saving a few years for! Is she bleeping blind?! He will not leave he will control and slowly manipulate and bam she will be a shadow of her former self. Even when he wraps his arm around her he looks like he wants to eat her alive. He gives me such a skin crawl.

The fact she chose him over a long term best friend who did anything for her screams selfish witch!

Jamie gained: a new house, a rich gf & a new job.

Gemma: lost a best friend and gained a scrounger.

Score:
Jamie 3 gemma - 1
I definitely get the same vibe. I’ve seen it happen twice in like 2 years in my own life, it’s deeply upsetting. The most recent to a friend of mine that reminds me of Gemma. It’s obviously already happened too, she seems somehow emptier.

She obviously didn’t have a good year last year, it probably left her depressed and susceptible to someone coming in, taking charge and manipulating her.

I feel bad for Sophie. I tried to convince my friend to
leave too but when that failed I didn’t want to leave her alone in a crap relationship either. It’s a difficult situation.

Reactions: 5
Stupid woman is taking her laundry tabs out of the child safe box and putting them in a jar to look nice in her bleeping cupboard. No disclaimer in the video description or from her mouth during the video that it is not advisable to do that at all. Dumbass 🙄
She doesn’t have any children?

Cannot believe she’s planning a give away and it’s going to be an Louis Vuitton bag. Is she bleeping serious? There’s no way on earth that bag will be real. I’m actually disgusted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have any children?

Cannot believe she’s planning a give away and it’s going to be an Louis Vuitton bag. Is she bleeping serious? There’s no way on earth that bag will be real. I’m actually disgusted

She doesn’t have any real designer bags herself so there is no way it will be real!

If Gemma ain’t got a real designer bag these no way she’s giving one away coz you know Gemma comes first and if she ain’t got one she sure as hell ain’t giving one to a sheep!

Reactions: 8
Right - I’m a slut for Amazon like most of the population. Especially during the pandemic when it’s just easier. HOWEVER as a content creator do you think it would be better to help boost small businesses that are probably struggling at the moment rather than lining Jeff Bezes pockets even more.... I don’t know if I had that kind of following I would want to do something greater good.

Right - I’m a slut for Amazon like most of the population. Especially during the pandemic when it’s just easier. HOWEVER as a content creator do you think it would be better to help boost small businesses that are probably struggling at the moment rather than lining Jeff Bezes pockets even more.... I don’t know if I had that kind of following I would want to do something greater good.
Also the amount of pure tat she has bought where she literally stated that she Dosent even like that massive 1L jar of coffee. All going to end up In a landfill.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any real designer bags herself so there is no way it will be real!

If Gemma ain’t got a real designer bag these no way she’s giving one away coz you know Gemma comes first and if she ain’t got one she sure as hell ain’t giving one to a sheep!
She’s an absolute joke of a person if she’s gonna pass it off as a real LV

Reactions: 4
Her new video...I’m kind of lost for words
Love a bit of Amazon but yea the shite she bought
All unnecessary
I mean giant jars to put coffee in
Even larger jars to put washing tablets in, also admits she didn’t read what size they are and she didn’t have a use for them
Stencils for your coffee to make coffee art
Hooks for your car head rest (also she couldn’t remember what they were called....it’s the headrest Gemma) I mean she spoke about them at length as if they were revolutionary because she doesn’t know where to put her bag when she gets in the car
Then bought reusable kitchen food storage things, reusable zip lock bags and so on, fair enough they’re handy...but half the stuff she admits she doesn’t know what they are or actually wanted them
Is she pretending to be this stupid? Or is she always like this but it’s just coming out more and more
She even admits the stencils are tit she just wanted the cat spoon that came with them
Don’t bother watching it’s so beige and boring
Also actually I find it so bizarre the she didn’t mention the extra customs charges that are now being charged by Amazon to as UK no longer in the EU
I myself am in Ireland and it’s an extra 10-15 euro on top of delivery now to order from Amazon UK plus taking 6 weeks to arrive
Has made me not buy from them because of this
Find it bizarre in general UK influencers seem to have all ignored Brexit entirely

Last edited:
When she was putting away the laundry (amazing content 🙄) and it was all completely beige/white it looked like a filter, but no, she’s just thrown out all colourful clothing to strengthen her brand. That’s not real life! Now Jamie in the matching hoodie too?! Cringe at the thought of these pair bringing out a “fashion” range 😱
Of course has to keep up with the joneses! (Swifts) whatever elle does she can do! With her leech bf. Clothing line pending

I definitely get the same vibe. I’ve seen it happen twice in like 2 years in my own life, it’s deeply upsetting. The most recent to a friend of mine that reminds me of Gemma. It’s obviously already happened too, she seems somehow emptier.

She obviously didn’t have a good year last year, it probably left her depressed and susceptible to someone coming in, taking charge and manipulating her.

I feel bad for Sophie. I tried to convince my friend to
leave too but when that failed I didn’t want to leave her alone in a crap relationship either. It’s a difficult situation.
She really is coming across empty and completely uninspired. If u go bk to Charley days shes so spritely and uplifting.
She's no energy about her. I do think especially from that goal list that she will never feel fulfilled or content with where shes at, constantly searching for the next best thing/level. I don't doubt Shes funding this guy left right n centre and can only hope she isn't.

Last edited:
I'm the number one Coffee addict but even I don't go for they jars sorry but their ugly to me I do like the glasses though nearly got them 2 weeks ago so saved them to my list :ROFLMAO:

Jamie must love going to bed with they fairy lights 🤦‍♀️

The copying couldn’t be more obvious 😂😂😂😂 It’s actually hilarious now!

I’m not a elle fan at all but the blatant copying must get on her nerves.

I’m sure elle posted a near identical photo when she broke the rules and went to London!

Yea those legs 100% edited filltered whatever you want to call them I mean they’re not even the same size 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.