Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rachel x does she really look that different from her YouTube? šŸ˜±
yes!
the photo of her from that dentists instagram is a true likeness, but her lips looked a lot bigger than they did in that pic last time I saw her but thatā€™s only difference.
why she tries to edit herself to look like sheā€™s not a real person I dunno šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Wow that is very interesting but not surprising at all, why would a friend stick around when you pick a boyfriend over them, he comes across like the type that has cheated on GFā€™s in the past, I canā€™t put my finger on it but he just doesnā€™t seem genuine, and he has really latched onto her ā€œYouTubeā€ and I would say if a big driving force behind her to do sponsorships and brand deals because he knows he can mooch off her and do no work like most of these ā€œyou tubersā€ and their other halves
Suddenly their channel becomes a vlog channel the BF is in every video and then starts controlling the content and more clickbait titles appear
Pity she chose a guy over a long term friend
Yeah I agree. I wanted to like him but he irritates me. In Gemmas last few videos I feel like he may be irritating her too. I deffo canā€™t see it lasting. I think with her dad passing away she may be in some sort of rebound to fill that gap. Even more so now Sophie isnā€™t around. Aww I miss Sophie. She isnā€™t even active on insta too!

Reactions: 7
yes!
the photo of her from that dentists instagram is a true likeness, but her lips looked a lot bigger than they did in that pic last time I saw her but thatā€™s only difference.
why she tries to edit herself to look like sheā€™s not a real person I dunno šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hmmmm She looks the same on youtube tho? Ahe resembles her insta pics when filming?

I really don't think her insta pics resemble her on youtube at all - on youtube she looks like a normal girl wearing a lot of makeup and she's clearly gone nuts on lip fillers but on insta her face shape is completely different and she looks very scary imo, probably because of all the editing thats taken place. She looks like a blow up doll on her insta to me

Reactions: 8
I really don't think her insta pics resemble her on youtube at all - on youtube she looks like a normal girl wearing a lot of makeup and she's clearly gone nuts on lip fillers but on insta her face shape is completely different and she looks very scary imo, probably because of all the editing thats taken place. She looks like a blow up doll on her insta to me
Yeh my husband calls her fetish doll šŸ˜

What is sad about it is she doesnt need to filter and edit her photos. She isnt ugly is she in real life. She is slim so doesnt have to make herself look a size 8 (Elle Darby). She is pretty enough anyway.

Much much preferred her before she got all vain and fake.

Reactions: 3
Yeh my husband calls her fetish doll šŸ˜

What is sad about it is she doesnt need to filter and edit her photos. She isnt ugly is she in real life. She is slim so doesnt have to make herself look a size 8 (Elle Darby). She is pretty enough anyway.

Much much preferred her before she got all vain and fake.
That's my opinion too, she seems to have a very pretty, round face in her videos but on her insta it's a completely different shape and all her features and totally different, what a shame. Those lips are ridiculous too they just look painful. I just can't understand why you would feel the need to do that to yourself when you literally don't go anywhere or do anything, I get you might want to put some make up on and do your hair a bit to make yourself feel better but all those fillers and trying to completely change the way you look, JUST to sit on your sofa all day living your best COSY life just seems ridiculous. I do worry about influencers like her and what influence they have on younger girls, what an example to set.

• Heart
That's my opinion too, she seems to have a very pretty, round face in her videos but on her insta it's a completely different shape and all her features and totally different, what a shame. Those lips are ridiculous too they just look painful. I just can't understand why you would feel the need to do that to yourself when you literally don't go anywhere or do anything, I get you might want to put some make up on and do your hair a bit to make yourself feel better but all those fillers and trying to completely change the way you look, JUST to sit on your sofa all day living your best COSY life just seems ridiculous. I do worry about influencers like her and what influence they have on younger girls, what an example to set.
Yeh me too. I would give my daughter a slap of she aspired to be an influencer.

The intermittent fasting bothers me! IMO it shouldn't be mentioned on her channel. A lot of teenagers will watch her vlogs and it promotes a really unhealthy lifestyle. She is no expert on diet and nutrition so has no business at all talking about it on her platform.

It all just promotes fakeness and a lifestyle that is for the most unachievable so must make some viewers feel crap.

• Heart
Hmmmm She looks the same on youtube tho? Ahe resembles her insta pics when filming?
I donā€™t know what she uses to filter her YouTube videos but 100% does.
When she has full make up on YouTube and Instagram itā€™s so smooth and perfect in real life it looks mental???
Like I say Iā€™ll try to get picture!
Sheā€™s not ugly in the slightest Iā€™m not saying that but why she edits everything to seem super human and perfect doesnā€™t make sense.

Like the picture in the post above isnā€™t her???
She looks nothing like that!

Reactions: 10
When she has full make up on YouTube and Instagram itā€™s so smooth and perfect in real life it looks mental???
Sheā€™s not ugly in the slightest Iā€™m not saying that but why she edits everything to seem super human and perfect doesnā€™t make sense.

i do agree if i saw this pic, i wouldn't have thought it was her if her name wasn't there.

Reactions: 3

I agree with this! She looks NOTHING like her Instagram or even YouTube (thatā€™s even filtered to hell and you only see glimpses of her body for a couple of seconds whilst sheā€™s in a ridiculous pose to seem skinnier) she looks like the picture from the dentists place

she doesnā€™t need to do all of this, she is pretty and has a great figure. I hate that she portrays such a fake image and lifestyle

I agree with this! She looks NOTHING like her Instagram or even YouTube (thatā€™s even filtered to hell and you only see glimpses of her body for a couple of seconds whilst sheā€™s in a ridiculous pose to seem skinnier) she looks like the picture from the dentists place

she doesnā€™t need to do all of this, she is pretty and has a great figure. I hate that she portrays such a fake image and lifestyle
I suppose if everyone saw what we saw irl they wouldnā€™t buy all the products sheā€™s selling!!
Have we run out and brought foxy locks and that face cleansing thing sheā€™s always going on about to try and look like her.......
NO!
But other girls see her social and want to be perfect like her...

• Heart
Sheā€™s uploading the assumptions tonight! She better address this Sophie stuff and be honest or thatā€™s it Iā€™m off šŸ¤£ I am a Gemma fan but the Sophie thing is really disappointing

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s uploading the assumptions tonight! She better address this Sophie stuff and be honest or thatā€™s it Iā€™m off šŸ¤£ I am a Gemma fan but the Sophie thing is really disappointing
She will wash over it and say we are still friends but not seeing each other due to covid, and that her relationship with Jamie is not the reason Sophie doesnt feature.

I love sophie.

Reactions: 8
how many assumption videos does she need to do!
she would never answer the Sophie question honestly!

How many lies will she fit in to this one? šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m sure before Christmas she mentioned finding the perfect house with a staircase in the middle, she may have even said she put in an offer? Maybe sheā€™s wrote herself an assumption to tell us sheā€™s got a house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many lies will she fit in to this one? šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m sure before Christmas she mentioned finding the perfect house with a staircase in the middle, she may have even said she put in an offer? Maybe sheā€™s wrote herself an assumption to tell us sheā€™s got a house
Yeh I remember that video. She probably just does what I do and look on right move and fantasise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
12 mins in and she's addressed the assumption of copying elle Darby and the 6am morning routine where its light. She defo reads here hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.