Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me strength. This sound like a script for one of one videos.

First I take a sip of coffee from my beige mug in my beige oversized jumper, I then pull my favourite beige pants from my pile of beige washing
Didn't Elle share this literally a day or two ago

Reactions: 11
🙄🙄 put some trousers on ffs

View attachment 399812

She wants to be Elle so bad
If anyone needs cheering up this morning, just imagine her balancing on one leg outside someone's house while simultaneously holding a coffee and hoiking her hoody up to show some thinspo leg, while Jamie stands there taking her photo saying "yes babe, now lift your heel a bit higher... arch your eyebrow a bit..."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't Elle share this literally a day or two ago

Was just gonna say the same thing.

Either Gemma really doesn't give a tit that its soooooooo obvious she copies Elle or shes spamming us!

Either way its very sad that she has no originality and copies other people, yet has the cheek to call herself a content creator!

I know Elle is the queen of copying too before anyone says she copies that Lydia girl a lot!

Reactions: 5
Really well said, can I also add I’m beyond fed up of influencers post Caroline Flack referencing suicide to guilt trip their audience.
Same!!! I think it was because she lost her job in love island and would be hard for her to get another job... rather than the backlash from Twitter

View attachment 394942
Her Socialblade stats don’t seem to back up the 10 grand a month claims🙄 Obviously there will also be income from Instagram for promo work & maybe affiliate codes but would it really amount to that?? As someone pointed out, why rent then? Surely it would take no time to save a sizeable deposit if you were making 10+ grand every month
She mentioned that she has to rent because lenders don’t think YouTube job is a secure job until few years of being on the books or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi

I think she edited her legs to blend out the goosebumps from -1 weather we are having here in England 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re probably right! I mean it’s winter...why anyone would go outside with bare legs is just ludicrous 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a very heavily edited photo I’m glad she took it down it was an absolute joke

Reactions: 6
You’re probably right! I mean it’s winter...why anyone would go outside with bare legs is just ludicrous 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a very heavily edited photo I’m glad she took it down it was an absolute joke
I went out bare legged and no coat the other day when it was really warm out, I’m gonna assume that’s when she took that photo. Absolutely no way it was taken today lmao.
Yeah I must admit I’ve never seen a post of her so obviously edited, I wonder why she did such a dodgy job.

Reactions: 2
She always takes pictures with a white background or old streets where you can’t tell as how much shes edited the pictures.... even an old house and road don’t bend that much 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She has No imagination AT ALL😄😂 its actually funny how Boring and uncreative she is. Like can you guys remember she used To go to starbucks and always had the same pose there?🧟‍♂️ Now its always Beige over size clothes and old house background 🤦‍♂️ like if it was a real Job Someone would tell you To get ur act together and stop under performing constantly 😄 like she cant get anymore Boring bland repeative than she is. Yawn. Then she thinks she deserves 50 k of this crap 🤦‍♂️ of what? She does nothing than rinses through stuff she already posted/filmed. Yaaaaawwwn.

I’ve always really liked Gemma and watch all her videos but lately I don’t know what it is. She is boring the hell out of me!!! Everything is so boring. I don’t even like what she buys anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its like since sophie is gone she lost the little humanity she had left. Shes always been narsissistic as but now its like she just portrays this perfect life and she likes To give people this imagine she is silly little girl in a Beige little world. Then when you listen To her its all complete utter trash what she snickers on her vids. Shes not funny silly or relatable.

She used to be quite fun, I was watching the one with her and Soph in the grinch face masks and it was really funny.

I dont think I would mind her so much if she actually made an effort, I know she cant do much during lockdown but she is literally making a living from doing duck all every day of the week.

It is a bit like ramming it down people's throats that she has quite a privileged life when the rest of us having to work.

Tbh I don’t even mind Gemma, she’s doesn’t tweet as horrible or problematic as some influencers. She just sort of represents to be this sad beige superficial existence that young girls seem to want to achieve and I just don’t get it, these girls don’t exactly seem intelligent.

Her obsession with the perfect image is actually whats turned me off her, I actually sometimes quite enjoy having a boring video on in the background and I know we like to watch things that are aspirational but she’s got rid of anything relatable at all.

Her morning routine video where she wrote down three things she’s grateful for every morning I almost burst out laughing, even just wording it differently like ‘I got this notebook and I’m trying to do this’ - why pretend you actually do this every morning and it makes you so productive it bordered comical hahah

Reactions: 10
She seriously needs to stop asking her followers what they want to see in her vlogs. What we really want to see is you actually do your job love and come up with your own content. I don't see why she bothers to ask anyway since we all know she will do exactly what she always does in every single video, slow pour coffee, light candles, write in her journal then show off some more useless tat she's bought but doesn't need. Oh, and let's not forget those Hello Fresh meals she cooks in every vlog that look tasteless. It's all so repetitive and just plain dull.

She seriously needs to stop asking her followers what they want to see in her vlogs. What we really want to see is you actually do your job love and come up with your own content. I don't see why she bothers to ask anyway since we all know she will do exactly what she always does in every single video, slow pour coffee, light candles, write in her journal then show off some more useless tat she's bought but doesn't need. Oh, and let's not forget those Hello Fresh meals she cooks in every vlog that look tasteless. It's all so repetitive and just plain dull.
Do her job ?! What’s her job ?! Putting crappy boring videos on YouTube isn’t a job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the other hand, who would like to work with her?! She is not a team player at all! Let her do her thing ;)

Reactions: 1
Was just gonna say the same thing.

Either Gemma really doesn't give a tit that its soooooooo obvious she copies Elle or shes spamming us!

Either way its very sad that she has no originality and copies other people, yet has the cheek to call herself a content creator!

I know Elle is the queen of copying too before anyone says she copies that Lydia girl a lot!
She COPIES everything like the latest amazon video is straight off amy Rose walkers channel couple weeks ago. They must get fucked off with her. Its embarrassing she should feel embarrassed of herself. If u don't know what to do in ur own job then give it up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.