Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lurker here but her side profile constantly reminds me of flushed away? wish she would tone it down with the filler

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but have Gemma and Sophie fallen out?
No one knows but seems that way. She doesn't mention Sophie at all

Missed you all lol more like despo to show off...

She really does need to tone it down its not attractive. She's naturally very pretty.

Clearly doesn't know what alot of us think or prefer as she insists on using the word cozy againnnnn

Reactions: 2
No mention of Sophie at all in her what i got for Christmas video but she talks about her gifts from other friends?
They have definitely fallen out she can’t deny it now!

Reactions: 11
No mention of Sophie at all in her what i got for Christmas video but she talks about her gifts from other friends?
They have definitely fallen out she can’t deny it now!
That is weird she even used to buy for Sophie's mum

Reactions: 3
0CCB85BB-5754-485B-8518-D7E7FDA0D346.jpeg
All of gemma’s subscribers are noticing the lack of Sophie. All the comments on Sophie’s latest post are asking if she’s gonna be on Gemma’s channel even one asking if they have fallen out going weeks back!
6AA007AC-574E-4606-B359-575E7705D7ED.jpeg

Reactions: 4
View attachment 362530All of gemma’s subscribers are noticing the lack of Sophie. All the comments on Sophie’s latest post are asking if she’s gonna be on Gemma’s channel even one asking if they have fallen out going weeks back!View attachment 362531
Where did you find this info please? She doesn’t seem to have been posting on Instagram for a while... I miss Sophie a lot as her and Gemma were funny together. I bet she’s gutted that Gemma is a user. I wonder if Jamie knows we think he’s a prize Twit?!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It's so ridiculously tasteless to be making "what I got for Christmas" videos this year tbh

Reactions: 13
It's so ridiculously tasteless to be making "what I got for Christmas" videos this year tbh

Yep and loads of them have Laura meachem, Georgia May. In fairness Laura’s isn’t as flashy. I mean Gemma had a Tiffany’s bangel 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m from the same area as Gemma and the way she projects herself to be all ditsy and perfect makes me laugh. Before Charley she was with the local drug dealer, and she cheated on Charley with that boyfriend and vice versa. She really isn’t as innocent as she makes out

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m from the same area as Gemma and the way she projects herself to be all ditsy and perfect makes me laugh. Before Charley she was with the local drug dealer, and she cheated on Charley with that boyfriend and vice versa. She really isn’t as innocent as she makes out
Heard rumours she was with Jamie & was seeing Charley again

• Wow
Reactions: 9
One day I will find Charley 😏

Not if I find him first 😂😂😂😂

Ps. Her insta feed and YouTube is so Beige 🤢🤢🤢 honestly it gives me the yick cause its soo bland and soulless and boring. Like can you be any More Boring and Beige, Answer is No. Who on earth would influence From her Boring bland life where she spends 24/7 inside eye bleeping herself and has no friends/hobbies/interests. Cant relate to her one bit, thank god.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here👋🏻 I do still watch some of gemmas videos but is anyone else getting tired of the baby voice🤮 on one of her recent blogs when they put the prints up in the kitchen and she walked back in went ‘wowww’ in the most childish voice ever I turned it off, can’t stand it!

Also there’s so many inconsistencies with stuff she says, I can remember a really old video when she was talking about her work she said she did beauty at college after school but dropped out cause she didn’t like it. But earlier this year Jamie said her chat up line was about being qualified in massage? I’m qualified in beauty and massage is level 3 which is your second year? Could of been a joke but just seemed a bit dodgy to me like why lie.. I feel like she’s putting on the ‘dumb blonde act’ with all the cosy stuff and it’s not relatable at all🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.