Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion-

Gemma Louise Miles: Lies about her botanist candles while lining own pockets and copyright scandals

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe this the little liar!!! It’s awful. I’ve messaged her and she hasn’t responded.

Reactions: 7
I haven't posted in a while because Gemma's antics were pissing me right off! I have been on here for a nose and now she's even worse than before. Shady bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted in a while because Gemma's antics were pissing me right off! I have been on here for a nose and now she's even worse than before. Shady bastard.
Jamie is not good for her, her friends have gone & now shes doing shady deals I thought Jamie was a good guy at first.

Reactions: 8
Jamie is not good for her, her friends have gone & now shes doing shady deals I thought Jamie was a good guy at first.
I completely agree, not gonna lie, I adored her, I loved the cosy stuff to be honest I just feel like I was tricked by a 'friend' If she had just said 'My boyfriends friend and girlfriend have just launched this' then fair enough but its the acting like it's a new business to her and no links to herself that comes across as shady and I feel for the small business left behind that she really could help. Just comes off entitled, money grabbing and dishonest and she took my money without being true

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really wanna comment on her Instagram or YouTube but I know it’ll just get deleted and I’ll grt blocked or the ‘besties’ will come at me!

I really think her younger impressionable viewers need to be made aware though!!!

Reactions: 9
Gemma was a fake lying cow well before Jamie got in there, look how she used Charlie, used Sophie & fell out with all those other YouTubers. She’s a nasty bird, if Jamie’s a bad influence, they’re well matched IMO 🤔

Reactions: 9
Gemma was a fake lying cow well before Jamie got in there, look how she used Charlie, used Sophie & fell out with all those other YouTubers. She’s a nasty bird, if Jamie’s a bad influence, they’re well matched IMO 🤔

I agree!

She was a witch to Laura meacham and has copied Elle Darby since the get go!

She’s not the nice sweet girl she tries to pretend she is!

Would love for Sophie to dish the dirt but these so much she could tell us!

Reactions: 6
Why is Jamie on the company name if it’s his friend though?
They’re both directors of the security and the candle company

I agree!

She was a witch to Laura meacham and has copied Elle Darby since the get go!

She’s not the nice sweet girl she tries to pretend she is!

Would love for Sophie to dish the dirt but these so much she could tell us!
How do you know she was a witch to Laura Meacham...have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
They’re both directors of the security and the candle company

How do you know she was a witch to Laura Meacham...have I missed something?

They went on a press trip to Croatia and prior to that Laura and Gemma were pally featured on each other channels ect. Then after that Gemma became besties with that Amy rose walker girl. Laura has spoken about other YouTubers being bitchy but as never named Gemma directly of course. But after that trip you never see them mention the other. Just reading between the lines.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed Sophie only likes Gemma's insta pics that don't have Jamie in them? If you look she has literally liked every insta post up until the very recent post but hasn't liked ANY recently that Jamie is in. Think that may be the answer. I don't think Gemma and Sophie have had a falling out as such I think Sophie & Jamie have and thats why we don't see her anymore....I suspect Gemma probably says she doesn't want to take sides but of course she will stand by her man over her lifelong best friend. If Jamie is controlling as a previous posted suggested then he probably doesn't approve of Sophie. Or Sophie has maybe called him out on his controlling behaviour (if it is infact true)
Or maybe their relationship ended last year cuz Jamie was sneaking about with other women 👀 sophies fuming with him still and Gemma forgave him?!

I just saw the candle stuff here! How disgusting 😫 honestly she lies about everything. She lies about stuff she doesnt need To lie about it makes No sense! What a sad pathetic life. "insta perfect" life build on lies lies and More lies
That’s what does it for me too. Lying about stuff there’s absolutely no need to lie about. I’m still not over her covering Jamie up ,Then saying it was because they wanted privacy and he’s there in everything all the time! More like u don’t want tell us Gemma what gwarn in them months u we’re apart. And proper did the dirty to poor soph 😡

Explains what he’s doing on that laptop all the time!

I’ve just seen too, Jamie isn’t following Sophie!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
355F6896-EB80-4446-B0A9-056D0AD0AAE7.jpeg
Sorry for the bad quality pic but I really can’t believe she looks at these swollen mounds on her face and thinks they are #goals

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You can see the filler has migrated above her top lip too, which is irreversible.

I used to like Gemma, her personality a year ago is so different from her personality now.

Reactions: 2
I find her content really boring, use to look forward to her uploads but these days I rarely bother to watch. Her vlogs are some of the most dul on YouTube! And everything is an ad/ paid promotion 🙄🙄

I really hate how these girls think we wanna are their other half’s in every video. The odd one fine but not every bloody one!
YES! Exactly! It’s so bloody boring with Jamie is t it...he makes me want to pluck my eyes out and throw them at the screen lol

Reactions: 1
I liked gemma back then x
I actually didn’t like her ex boyfriend either he seemed a bit controlling mean too like something was off I did like Gemma then too I have only started to dislike the channel since Sophie left it and everything became an advert or cosy x

Reactions: 2
I saw an old video of gemma and Elle Darby on a day trip to London
What happened there ? Are they not friends anymore ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.