Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks easily in 30s did you think younger? I also clocked his age on CH x

I know Gemma is what 27/28 so I suppose I just assumed he was around the same. His birthday was July but I think she was hiding him then wasn’t she.... I don’t recall a ‘I surprised my bf for his birthday’ type of video anyway.

Reactions: 2
I know Gemma is what 27/28 so I suppose I just assumed he was around the same. His birthday was July but I think she was hiding him then wasn’t she.... I don’t recall a ‘I surprised my bf for his birthday’ type of video anyway.
My partner is older than him and looks younger so I always guessed he was in his 30s 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think Gemma looks so old because of all the filler I really don’t get why they get it done then just go wild with it x

Reactions: 4
How "interesting" that the company name was changed in May... how long were they plotting this for? How long has she been hiding Jamie???

Reactions: 5
How "interesting" that the company name was changed in May... how long were they plotting this for? How long has she been hiding Jamie???
And then The Wild Botanist arrives on instagram in July followed by Gemmas support.....How do I know my info? I was stupid enough to be a Gemma follower, bought The Grinch candle and.....errrr........no smell, nothing., burnt quickly but no fragrance........my confirmation email listed cambridge Co. Ltd as the main company and because I am sad and anal I googled it.........I hate being lied to!! Why cover up you are involved? It makes no sense. If its her business stating that would bring more interest surely?? (Also ordered from Coastal Melts....AMAZING BTW) I am a sucker for these recommendations

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And then The Wild Botanist arrives on instagram in July followed by Gemmas support.....How do I know my info? I was stupid enough to be a Gemma follower, bought The Grinch candle and.....errrr........no smell, nothing., burnt quickly but no fragrance........my confirmation email listed cambridge Co. Ltd as the main company and because I am sad and anal I googled it.........I hate being lied to!! Why cover up you are involved? It makes no sense. If its her business stating that would bring more interest surely?? (Also ordered from Coastal Melts....AMAZING BTW) I am a sucker for these recommendations
there’s another YouTuber my partner watches and they always advertise this one company turns out his mrs owns it and he’s never said just plugs it none stop jokers!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I would get this building a tent if she had kids, but for her to get Jamie to build one just so they can eat snacks and drink wine under it- is quite honestly.....bizarre.
She must be really bored in life
Someone has written in the comments on YouTube that they did the tent with their niece and nephews🤣🤣🤣couldn’t stop laughing. Surely he
Just get tired of her demands and pathetic ideas?

• Haha
Someone has written in the comments on YouTube that they did the tent with their niece and nephews🤣🤣🤣couldn’t stop laughing. Surely he
Just get tired of her demands and pathetic ideas?
Iv got a feeling he’s as bad as her! I reckon he’s money mad too.
I think this candle company she’s pushing is really dodgy with Jamie being named as director of the company that it’s owned by, then there was the ‘break in’
He seems to be behind a lot of things just lately.

Reactions: 8
See sophie strikes me as the kind of girl who wouldn't allow gemma to buy it all as she seems very proud
Have you noticed also that she never vlogs with any of her friends at all now ie Tiff as well as Sophie? I think it’s Jamie’s controlling and insecure side coming out lol

Don’t you mean there wasn’t a ‘I cosily surprised my boyfriend for his cosy birthday’ type video🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iv got a feeling he’s as bad as her! I reckon he’s money mad too.
I think this candle company she’s pushing is really dodgy with Jamie being named as director of the company that it’s owned by, then there was the ‘break in’
He seems to be behind a lot of things just lately.
It’s so bad! Needs reporting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I posted this in the Elle Darby thread without realising Gemma had one of her own. It’s actually so embarrassing how much she copies Elle. These pictures were posted at the same time as well. she looks more like Elle than Elle does!
God even Conman doesn’t look like he’s enjoying eye bleeping himself as much as Gemma. Her face is ridiculous looking now, like a balloon animal gone wrong 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i may have a bit of inside scoop.... i believe The Wild Botanist is run by Jamie's friend and his girlfriend. Gemma supports this financially.. along with Jamie's security business with said friend. Oh and Jamie has already been done for copyright before with his company... hence the company name change :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
i may have a bit of inside scoop.... i believe The Wild Botanist is run by Jamie's friend and his girlfriend. Gemma supports this financially.. along with Jamie's security business with said friend. Oh and Jamie has already been done for copyright before with his company... hence the company name change :ROFLMAO:
Ooooohhhh that’s hot Tea, sneaky little hobbits’s!! Wonder if all the shady wheeling & dealing sent Sophie to the hills. She’s a wise woman if that’s the case, better off wayyyyy out of it.
And tbh, I’d expect that kind of behaviour more so from Ellie D, being the daughter of Giles Darby & all that. Gemma won’t admit any wrong doing or shady behaviour, she probably thinks no one can see past the ‘ooooh look a coZy teaspoon 🤪’ act. We see you Gemma, we see you 🔍

Reactions: 6
I used to like Gemma and look forward to her videoed now she is just filled up like a balloon that’s going to explode can’t stand her or Elle anymore really irritating.
Ooooohhhh that’s hot Tea, sneaky little hobbits’s!! Wonder if all the shady wheeling & dealing sent Sophie to the hills. She’s a wise woman if that’s the case, better off wayyyyy out of it.
And tbh, I’d expect that kind of behaviour more so from Ellie D, being the daughter of Giles Darby & all that. Gemma won’t admit any wrong doing or shady behaviour, she probably thinks no one can see past the ‘ooooh look a coZy teaspoon 🤪’ act. We see you Gemma, we see you 🔍
COZZZY TEASPOON I’m deceased 🤪

• Haha
That is outrageous!! Go back and watch the November vid and gift guides.....the stuff she comes out with about them it's now even more shady!! This needs to be spread far and wide, completely fooling her followers and lining their own pockets!!! I'm gobsmacked...

Reactions: 7
Watching one of her videos now and I’m 11 minutes in and all she’s done is try and flog a load of products from fabric conditioner to tooth paste to makeup, presumably getting a commission. I get youtubers need to make money but she could at least provide some entertaining content before she tries to flog a load of products

also her fake laughing with Jamie is so obvious, trying so hard to come across like a happy couple

Is this the guy who’s listed as the other director on Cambridge Co?

Is this the guy who’s listed as the other director on Cambridge Co?
Also has anyone else noticed since you found this all out, all her stories have the grinch candle in the background 😂

It’s the same when we mention Jamie, she posts loads or lovey pictures and videos of them together haha

So their first Instagram post was posted on 22nd July and their first tagged photo is Gemma’s home account on 23rd July. She’s been at it from the start 🤢

I’ve also realised she’s not mentioned tiffs chocolate business in a long time? Or was included in her gift guide?

Attachments

Last edited:
New thread suggestion-
Gemma Louise Miles: Even Gemmas lies are cozy, shady Jamie drove off Sophie.

cozy....Sophie, it’s a stretch but 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.