Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like her friend (forgot her name) as she is natural and dont put up an act, but the 12 year old giggles just annoys me. there's nothing of substance that one takes from her vlogs, not even the manifesting crap. All feels shallow, materialistic and childish.

Reactions: 9
She only ever pops up when she’s got an ad to do, other than that she can’t be bothered! I don’t know how she’s got so many followers

Reactions: 8
I dunno in the latest vid gemma has that mean girl vibe again and acts so "cool" and she just cant stop eye bleeping herself. Like having surgeries n editing pics with 200 filters - she really has zero personality traits. Like what kinda influence is she 😁 she comes up looking dumb and mean girly has No passions or friends. Stays inside eye bleeping herself or goes To starbucks To take 100 similar pics. Yes gemma what a exciting life. She wont post anything if it isnt ad. This Jamie shannigans is ridicilous shes now trying To make it seem like shes been honest all the time. What a bullshitter. No persona and everything in life is To show Off and in between shes Lost herself In her own vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont understand how Gemma and Sophie are in a bubble...Sophie lives with her mum so therefore the single person household would be Gemma's and surely Jamie is Gemma's bubble (if not living there, which we think he is and it is therefore not a single person household), not Sophie...makes no sense, unless he dumped her already;)

Reactions: 6
I dont understand how Gemma and Sophie are in a bubble...Sophie lives with her mum so therefore the single person household would be Gemma's and surely Jamie is Gemma's bubble (if not living there, which we think he is and it is therefore not a single person household), not Sophie...makes no sense, unless he dumped her already;)
I was wondering where Sophie was must of got bored of Jamie clinging to her Sophie needs her own channel love her

Reactions: 3
Iv just tried to watch the new video with Sophie as I love Sophie! But it was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched! Seriously who found this the slightest bit interesting? And Sophie looks soooo pretty! Shows just how unatural Gemma has gone, and as someone else said- all that swearing was unnecessary. Just came across as a couple of chavs to be honest

Reactions: 19
She isnt shes lying as usual.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but did anyone watch her living room reveal 😂😂😂 what the hell was she revealing!? She has zero taste

I’m sure the farmer was happy about her and Sophie stomping all over their crop in that field!!! All for the sake of a Instagram photo!

Reactions: 5
so how many times do we still need to watch a foxy hair routine?

Seems like nearly every video! 😩

I swear she’s had that 7in1 curling wand since way back last year but in yesterday’s upload was talking like she got it recently 🤔

Reactions: 4
Seems like nearly every video! 😩

I swear she’s had that 7in1 curling wand since way back last year but in yesterday’s upload was talking like she got it recently 🤔
Foxy Locks need to dump her! Her old hair wand nearly blows up, dies, and she says ‘oh I’ll just have to use the Foxy Locks one tho it’s not as good....’ Shade!!

when it comes to products she claims to love, she constantly trips over her own lies, recently pushing that rubbish Function of Beauty hair range, then in this last video says she’s trying another new regime & also says ‘you guys know I use purple shampoo’. Is she washing that mop every night with a different shampoo? No...she’s the sham, talking poo!

• Wow
There is literally nothing to say about her because she’s sooo boring! Her latest vlog was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched I don’t even know how I managed it to be honest

Reactions: 5
There is literally nothing to say about her because she’s sooo boring! Her latest vlog was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched I don’t even know how I managed it to be honest

I agree how she’s keeping her viewers and numbers on Instagram is beyond me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.