Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I don't watch all her vlogs. She is moaning about dealing with so much, welcome to the real world, I think most people are in the same boat, the only difference is Gemma has chosen to earn a living by putting her life online and then moans about comments or about how it affects others involved. Surely she chooses which parts of her life she shares, anything else she can decline to discuss, rather than whinging. In all fairness, she's not the only influencer who does that. If they don't want people to comment on or criticise, aspects of their lives, maybe don't share that side of their life do publicly

Reactions: 3
Ong
She mentioned Jamie!! I had to come on here because I haven’t watched her vids in weeks. Is this first knowledge of it all then?? Love how she just casually slips him in there after denying for long she’s on her own 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah she just mentions him so casually as if we all know he's her bf. To be fair we've all know for ages but I thought she'd address it more.

To add I thought the sofa was gifted but apparently not....

I’m calling it now, I think she’s pregnant. Unexpectedly. Her emotions are up and down. She doesn’t know where her life’s going. She’s unsure if she wants it. 😂

• Wow
Yeah she just mentions him so casually as if we all know he's her bf. To be fair we've all know for ages but I thought she'd address it more.

To add I thought the sofa was gifted but apparently not....
We've known but her dumb minions havent. Im surprised none of them have commented about it.

I’m calling it now, I think she’s pregnant. Unexpectedly. Her emotions are up and down. She doesn’t know where her life’s going. She’s unsure if she wants it. 😂

Ohhh interesting theory.

I'm guessing you're referring to the last 10 minutes or so of todays blog...? I can see what you mean when she's saying these another person involved. I don't think she's referring to her dad as surely she'd say these other people involved not another person...

Having said that she could just being going through a weird stage...

We've known but her dumb minions havent. Im surprised none of them have commented about it.

Maybe they have and she's deleted the comments.

She can't deny it now though and will look like an idiot if she does delete comments about him!

Reactions: 4
Ohhh interesting theory.

I'm guessing you're referring to the last 10 minutes or so of todays blog...? I can see what you mean when she's saying these another person involved. I don't think she's referring to her dad as surely she'd say these other people involved not another person...

Having said that she could just being going through a weird stage...
She just reminded me of me when I was pregnant 4 years ago. I was like wtf. Happy sad crying. Did I want another baby. She probably isn’t like but it’s a possibility?! I thought she was about to address the Jamie situ

Reactions: 1
Holy 🤦‍♂️ I couldnt watch I had to speed it 😁 she loves herself so much like the way she keeps looking at herself! And her content is so Boring! She earns big dolla of this crap 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
if she is pregnant, she’s just admitted to having the worst hangover ever. plus trying to push vitamins for clear skin when she’s got spot on her chin and left cheek. brilliant.

Her hormones are everywhere, she needs to get rid of her ego by turn the cameras off, try another career, being so self absorbed is why she’s feeling the way she is. It’s narcissism, and it takes a lot to realize and change. Hopefully she will one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont think shes preggas its something super Boring like should she get her teet /boobs/ears done etc. She just always does that like to create drama out of her Boring life.

Reactions: 6
She mentioned about buying a house soon, so it’s probably will I get a joint mortgage or not 😂

Haha in her new vlog when she says 'My brows have grown out. If I could give you one tip, it would be not to pluck them because then they will grow.' It's almost as if by magic your hair will grow if you don't cut it?? Who would have guessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha in her new vlog when she says 'My brows have grown out. If I could give you one tip, it would be not to pluck them because then they will grow.' It's almost as if by magic your hair will grow if you don't cut it?? Who would have guessed.

I thought the exact same. She’s sooo stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So disrespectful to her 'friends' to casually drop it in like that. What a coward.

Wonder if she's mentioning him as Laura Meachem has a new man.... You know Gemma won't be out done!
I’ve been waiting for her to do this as soon as Laura started dropping in her new boyfriend. She’s so predictable now and it’s so boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.