Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s true she could have said that ! Unless she just did the review to help him out ie. a fake review then when the breakin happened thought yeah tit I better get that cctv alarm system for real.
Yeah, that’s my suspicion - that the review was fake to help his website/Facebook look better.

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion: Gemma Louise Miles - #Ads, Lies and Fake Teeth Smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The teeth. Omg they look insane. With her blow up doll lips and wig its all too much! Why is nobody telling her how she looks!

Reactions: 7
A primark haul bit late everyone did theres ages ago..
She was seen with Jamie wasn’t she by a sheep. Even I’ve been to primark now and here in wales we are behind England. I am surprised she left it so long.

These a surprise ad before the haul 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lots of ‘cosy’loungewear. And she keeps referring to summer as if it’s still to come. We are in the middle of July it is summer dum dum! Although I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, it was clearly filmed during the hot weather we had the other week. I do like a primark haul but think Gemma’s was pretty boring! Really finding her uploads less and less interesting as time goes on.

Reactions: 6
She really looks funny now can't help but notice the teeth when she talks her voice sounded odd to me and has she had her mouth done or is it due to the teeth fitting shes looking more like a plastic doll on you tube starting to go off her a little.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it though! Couldn’t she just say the cctv has been invaluable to her because it helped catch the people who broke into her house?! The whole thing seems so dodgy! Do we know for sure that the men were defo arrested?! Something doesn’t add up. It’s so shady.
I believe the 3 men speculation came because of a news article saying 3 men had been arrested due to a burglary in her area and 2 and 2 were put together, she then mentioned the 3 men in her video, but we know she reads here so she may have played along with that story. I still don't believe she was ever broken in to the whole story just reeks of BS, I think they had someone break the window for the sob story and then to plug the business Jamie's linked to

HOLD ON! She had it installed when she first moved in? the bleeping con artist.
Can anyone be arsed to go over some of her blogs pre break in and see if they spot it? Did she have it installed at her old place maybe and did a mate review? Or that review is actually fake to boost good review numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I believe the 3 men speculation came because of a news article saying 3 men had been arrested due to a burglary in her area and 2 and 2 were put together, she then mentioned the 3 men in her video, but we know she reads here so she may have played along with that story. I still don't believe she was ever broken in to the whole story just reeks of BS, I think they had someone break the window for the sob story and then to plug the business Jamie's linked to

Can anyone be arsed to go over some of her blogs pre break in and see if they spot it? Did she have it installed at her old place maybe and did a mate review? Or that review is actually fake to boost good review numbers
i thought someone on here (a neighbour) had said that she had been broken into and that three guys had been arrested before she posted it anywhere?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her new Instagram post she looks bloody miserable
She must get jealous of Elle Darby getting more views than her, what are the bets that she’ll move house again just to get more people watching her channel 😂 there’s only so many hauls you can do for them to become extremely boring 😫

Reactions: 8
The side profile of those lips 😰 I have my lips done, I love my lip filler and love big lips in general but WHAT IN SWEET CHRIST IS THAT?! It’s genuinely taken me aback, all of her filler is horrifying?????
5C46EA39-8B5A-44A3-B2EC-9CC212CC34F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg 19 minutes into the new vlog she mentions Jamie. I haven’t watched any of her recent vids but is this the first time she’s mentioned him!?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg 19 minutes into the new vlog she mentions Jamie. I haven’t watched any of her recent vids but is this the first time she’s mentioned him!?

Wonder if she's mentioning him as Laura Meachem has a new man.... You know Gemma won't be out done!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.