Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is so Hard - To Come up with this creative content again and again must be exhausting 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This new video is over an hour :rolleyes: going to attempt to give it a watch but I'll probably fast forward through or end up turning it off! Wish me luck!

Less than 3 minutes in and these background noise, Tilly apparently...:ROFLMAO: more like it's Jamie rummaging about in the background!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time Lurker !
She is one of those people who you can’t help but watch.
Completely acts up in front of the camera! I’m watching her video where she has just bought a home highlight kit and pulled the cap out of the box, put it on her head and said “am I being punked!?!”
YOU LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT IT !Nobody is arsed about you to punk you!!
Self obsessed idiot who does it All for attention!! Literally so so annoying.

I think I would be able to tolerate her a little bit more if she stopped admiring herself in the camera when she’s talking. It’s so off putting. Not that she has anything worth while to say.

I actually quite like Elle Darby, she doesn’t pretend to be anyone else. Gemma however is just a wanna be clone!

Anyone knows why Elle unfollowed Gemma?
Also not suprised gemmas ex ( forgot his name) is inbetween gemmas house and his own, imagine having to put up with her daft ness 24/7.

stay safe, stay cozy

I had to unsubscribe today after the £5 video. I don't think she genuinely liked anything she showed - I have no problem with genuine sponsored content. I've discovered many things from YT recommendations.

I also hate the grab your tea and snacks - it's like you openly admit that you fast/starve for a day or two a week. It's not healthy and shouldn't be advertised on her channel to vulnerable young girls. The over the top fake being so excited all the time grates on me.

Can anyone recommend any YTers who are down to earth and not fake and overly animated?
A few vids ago she let slip she does intermittent fasting 3-4 days a week 😳 Gemma hun, your so starved that your body is consuming the few brain cells you have !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This new video is over an hour :rolleyes: going to attempt to give it a watch but I'll probably fast forward through or end up turning it off! Wish me luck!

Less than 3 minutes in and these background noise, Tilly apparently...:ROFLMAO: more like it's Jamie rummaging about in the background!
Haha Ive got to go and have a look now.

Why has the cat got a litter tray when she has a garden and also had a garden in the old house?

Reactions: 1
Haha Ive got to go and have a look now.

Why has the cat got a litter tray when she has a garden and also had a garden in the old house?
Tilly is a house cat apparently. Only drinks from a glass too 😂

Oh my Christ she's doing her own acrylic nails now with a drill 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time Lurker !
She is one of those people who you can’t help but watch.
Completely acts up in front of the camera! I’m watching her video where she has just bought a home highlight kit and pulled the cap out of the box, put it on her head and said “am I being punked!?!”
YOU LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT IT !Nobody is arsed about you to punk you!!
Self obsessed idiot who does it All for attention!! Literally so so annoying.

I think I would be able to tolerate her a little bit more if she stopped admiring herself in the camera when she’s talking. It’s so off putting. Not that she has anything worth while to say.

I actually quite like Elle Darby, she doesn’t pretend to be anyone else. Gemma however is just a wanna be clone!

Anyone knows why Elle unfollowed Gemma?
Also not suprised gemmas ex ( forgot his name) is inbetween gemmas house and his own, imagine having to put up with her daft ness 24/7.

stay safe, stay cozy
stay safe, stay cozy omg I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do we think this big announcement is then? My guess is a lounge-wear range like Elle Derby

• Wow
Reactions: 3
why is she obsessed with being cosy!!!
i was quick to defend her bc i think its quite nice and lowkey to just show a normal life but the cosy bs is a bit too much now. Its bloody summer time, the word cosy crawls my neck

• Haha
Doesn't she mean a cosy day WITH JAMIE?
She filmed the pizza so close up so we can't see that she actually made 2. 💯 Another one for Jamie 🤣 and another ad. Nothing new. Acting all upset at the end saying she worked hard for everything. U mean gifted everything. She's still waiting for the freebie sofa. She is such a freeloader. She knew 💯 u can earn money from YouTube. Whose she kidding🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone else think that Sophie has a secret cozy crush on Gemma ?
I really get the vibe she does .. but maybe I accidentally manifested it like I’m going to do with my new Range Rover xox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i was quick to defend her bc i think its quite nice and lowkey to just show a normal life but the cosy bs is a bit too much now. Its bloody summer time, the word cosy crawls my neck
Everything would've been fine. If she was honest about fat arse Jamie and didn't shove the whole manifesting crap down our throats. Plus remember ladies everytime she does an ad. She gets 2 grand for that video. Disgusting. Plus more from the ads she puts on her videos. How this bint earns her money baffles me. Airhead 👏

does anyone else think that Sophie has a secret cozy crush on Gemma ?
I really get the vibe she does .. but maybe I accidentally manifested it like I’m going to do with my new Range Rover xox
😂😂😂😂👌💯

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Omg 💯 it's Jamie. I thought the exact same. But was scared to say incase you ladies say I'm crazy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.