Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what's going on πŸ˜–
Elle gets confused a lot with Gemma so maybe this is a case of genuine confusion 😜

Elle gets confused a lot with Gemma so maybe this is a case of genuine confusion 😜
I was commenting about the row that broke out on Gemma's post on instagram that time. Not sure why that was deleted πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈWhere 'Rita' gave it to her and Gemma called her a stalker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The sheep were baaaaaa-ing for all they were worth. It's all deleted now it was bloody funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Reactions: 2

I was commenting about the row that broke out on Gemma's post on instagram that time. Not sure why that was deleted πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈWhere 'Rita' gave it to her and Gemma called her a stalker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The sheep were baaaaaa-ing for all they were worth. It's all deleted now it was bloody funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
resolved πŸ‘
We seem to have a member who’s desperately trying to promote β€œLaura” in every single post and a lot of them have been removed.

@Khy are you this Laura girl? Whoever she is.

Reactions: 5

It was funny as duck πŸ˜‚ I see the posts have been restored

I always find it funny seeing influencers coming here to get their own name mentioned, obviously I could be totally wrong I’m just guessing, but when someone has so much hatred for Gemma and keeps name dropping β€œLaura” into conversation I half wonder if it’s Laura herself πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

threads will be cleaned up if they go off topic but mistakes are made πŸ€—

How dare anyone puff bad vibes up Gemma's good vibes only, manifested chuff?? I was howling πŸ˜‚ It's like she's started a cult - it's too weird!
what happened? 🀣

Reactions: 1
I always find it funny seeing influencers coming here to get their own name mentioned, obviously I could be totally wrong I’m just guessing, but when someone has so much hatred for Gemma and keeps name dropping β€œLaura” into conversation I half wonder if it’s Laura herself πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

what happened? 🀣
TBH I thought KHY was Gemma's ex. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8

what happened? 🀣
I can't remember the exact words, damn I need to get better at getting the screenshots! It was Gemma being told along the lines that she's fake, a liar etc. Pretty much what is said about her on here and it didn't go down very well. Gemma then called the person a stalker etc. I hope someone else can be more specific πŸ˜‚ this was on one of her 'positive' quotes too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was on there for ages but of course is deleted now doh!

• Heart
Ru that person that commented on her ig a while back an causes a right argument πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what argument. I've never seen an argument. Whose page r u refering too. Gemma or elle

🀣🀣🀣

what argument. I've never seen an argument. Whose page r u refering too. Gemma or elle

🀣🀣🀣
Lol Charley is way happier and not needy. He seems much better than when he was with her.

I nva saw it because obviously I'm blocked. I was blocked for asking how come your selling your gifted products on depop. Like I always say. Gemma deletes anything that don't make her look cute and cozy. She's a bloody fraudπŸ’―
resolved πŸ‘
We seem to have a member who’s desperately trying to promote β€œLaura” in every single post and a lot of them have been removed.

@Khy are you this Laura girl? Whoever she is.
No lol. I was saying how Gemma is a Elle wannabee. And Laura is one of the genuine YouTubers I like Liza pride aux too.

[/QUOTE I saw it on tattle. Gemma must have deleted it bcoz their was truth in it. And because she's a fake. She deletes the real comments

what happened? 🀣
Everything I said is πŸ’― truth. Gemma is a liar. And a fraud. Y else does she delete and block people. I hear she deletes the messages too. She's πŸ’― on tattle

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's definitely lost the plot with the whole manifestation thing imo. Its a bit creepy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's deffo creepy. And she's leading people on to believe they can actually get all the stuff she has. But normal people don't earn as much as her. So not only is she leading people on. She's making them believe they can work hard do a 9 to 5 and get everything that she has.
Yes. But only with your money GemmaπŸ™„

I think it's very unfair my posts have been removed. I am not Laura lmfao. I am no youtuber. I'm khy whose saying what she wants I'm not a fake like Gemma. And yes I did mention I like other YouTubers compared to Gemma. Bcoz Gemma is ad hungry. People watch her only to laugh πŸ˜‚ bcoz she's a complete and utter bimbo who buys crap. Promotes crap. That's what we are all saying hereπŸ™„

Reactions: 3
It's deffo creepy. And she's leading people on to believe they can actually get all the stuff she has. But normal people don't earn as much as her. So not only is she leading people on. She's making them believe they can work hard do a 9 to 5 and get everything that she has.
Yes. But only with your money GemmaπŸ™„

I think it's very unfair my posts have been removed. I am not Laura lmfao. I am no youtuber. I'm khy whose saying what she wants I'm not a fake like Gemma. And yes I did mention I like other YouTubers compared to Gemma. Bcoz Gemma is ad hungry. People watch her only to laugh πŸ˜‚ bcoz she's a complete and utter bimbo who buys crap. Promotes crap. That's what we are all saying hereπŸ™„
This is so right. I'm pig sick of the whole manifest thing. I'm all for positive thinking etc but tit me these YouTubers are taking it too far. I watched another one today who I usually love but even she's gone too far in saying she manifested her flat in London and her chanel handbags by creating them on mood boards !!!!! I nearly choked.

Hang on while I go print loads of pictures of porsche panamera's stick them in a frame and hopefully one will just magically manifest itself onto my bleeping driveway πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so right. I'm pig sick of the whole manifest thing. I'm all for positive thinking etc but tit me these YouTubers are taking it too far. I watched another one today who I usually love but even she's gone too far in saying she manifested her flat in London and her chanel handbags by creating them on mood boards !!!!! I nearly choked.

Hang on while I go print loads of pictures of porsche panamera's stick them in a frame and hopefully one will just magically manifest itself onto my bleeping driveway πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I said this before we could all 'manifester' a Range Rover if we we're earning Β£6000 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said this before we could all 'manifester' a Range Rover if we we're earning Β£6000 a month.
Exactly!!!! Its mental how brainwashed they are they actually believe their own bullshit! If you've got the wage of course your going to be able to get a range rover or a handbag but for some people who can only work certain hours or certain jobs etc its literally not feasible! Maybe some things on finance yes but I seriously think influencers are living in a dream land!

Reactions: 7

They are living in la la land. But with bags of money. 🀣🀣

πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tbh even if I were a man. I'd nva go near them fake over inflated lips. And someone that self obsessed.πŸ’―

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!!!! Its mental how brainwashed they are they actually believe their own bullshit! If you've got the wage of course your going to be able to get a range rover or a handbag but for some people who can only work certain hours or certain jobs etc its literally not feasible! Maybe some things on finance yes but I seriously think influencers are living in a dream land!
Your spot onπŸ‘Œ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.