Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is horrendous so tacky 😩 also noticed her roots creeping through since she had her hair done in lockdown - oh no wait she didn’t she just has really blonde roots naturally 🙃

Reactions: 8
anyone else fed up of the whole 'oh my god missing a video makes me really anxious' like these last couple of years shes not made a habit of it.. but don't worry gemma fans you will have one a week today.. if only we could all take time off from our busy lives because life has got to much. Silly slag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone else fed up of the whole 'oh my god missing a video makes me really anxious' like these last couple of years shes not made a habit of it.. but don't worry gemma fans you will have one a week today.. if only we could all take time off from our busy lives because life has got to much. Silly slag

Exactly normal people can’t take a day off their job and just carry on with it! She only produces crap these days anyway so no ones missing anything!

Might also be hoping the sheep will forget she mentioned Jamie too! 😂 I don’t think it was a slip up she could have edited out if it was.

Reactions: 8
So boring. Only reason shes nog uploading is cus her views have dropped because her content is so tit. She has nothing to film so hasn't. Nothing is going on in her life just looking for the sympathy card

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.