Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHeather

Nothing against breastfeeding but I'm calling it now that her new personality trait is going to be a BF mum ! I'm all for BF but half the influencers make it such a big thing and you constantly see them with baby hanging off then!
I don't think she'll stick at it, it's obviously for social media and all the freebies that will come with it. She puts Noah in nursery all week cos she doesn't want him around, can't see her being happy having a baby hanging off her boob 24/7.

Reactions: 13

TheABCFamily

Just saw the part of her video where she said Noah is a fussy eater. Erm no Gemma, that sounds Noah is only eating his ‘safe’ foods because he has sensory issues or food aversions due to his developmental delays.
---
Also these comments wouldn’t be making you anxious Gemma unless you knew they had some weight behind them.

Last edited:

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I wonder what that other lady thought when she saw it too!!! Gemma has a bigger following and it would have been nice for her to have said "inspired by the lovely homeonthesouthcoast" or something to credit her!!!!!

MrsHeather

Posting a video of her bathing Noah with the baby in the carrier, wonder if she’s been reading on here and she was posting that to try and prove that she is hands on with Noah and trying to look like this more realistic mum of 2 after that very unrealistic “slow morning” video the other day.
The bath video is just as unrealistic. Like she is ever going to bath Noah, that will be Jamie's job, god forbid she gets wet if Noah start splashing and having fun. Plus, they don't leave the house or have proper jobs so don't need the baby in a carrier to do that, one can do bathtime while the other watches the baby.

whyamihereagain

I wish she would stop harping on that he was born early. Two weeks early is still full term. Let’s see how Noah gets pushed to the side now a new content baby has arrived.

mindfulmamma

This is the new shower/wet room layout from the bathroom designers Instagram page. The shower is right next to the bath so any shower water, shampoo, shower gel is going to go all over the bath. So odd 😳
Also, I don’t know how textured those tiles are and I know the idea of a wet room is for the water to drain away but that floor is going to be slippy as hell unless they’re constantly mopping away the residual water 🥴
---
Christ, no need to throw names around. She's right, weekly = once a week. Daily = once a day.
Was going to post the same. Not wishing to pile in, and totally get that there might be thousands of vloggers that name them “daily vlog” or “weekly vlog” to demonstrate the time over which it’s been filmed but grammatically it is incorrect. Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to check a dictionary.

It would be like saying that when people erroneously use the word ‘generally’ instead of ‘genuinely’ that it’s fine because loads of people do it. It’s still totally wrong and incredibly irritating 😂

(not directed at you Seashells, just agreeing with your post)

Last edited:
  • Heart

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I wonder what that other lady thought when she saw it too!!! Gemma has a bigger following and it would have been nice for her to have said "inspired by the lovely homeonthesouthcoast" or something to credit her!!!!!
She genuinely has stolen that from her. Such a cheap and shitty thing to do, and she knows no one will call her out. Probably thinks no one will notice.
---
I don’t have instagram but I’d love to comment “Hmm this post looks familiar” or “I swear I’ve seen this on another account?”

tale22

I think everyone should just leave Noah alone. It’s not nice grown adults pick on anyone’s child. I shudder every time I read some nasty comments about him. Let’s snark on the adult, not an innocent child…I say the same about Celebs kids too. Keep it focused on the parent not the kid…

• Haha
  • Sad

Beige_hare

Wtf is wrong with Gemma thinking it's ok to plaster her kid all over social media. I've said it several times on here before, but the poor kid looks constantly vacant. He's pasty, like a ghostly victorian child. He seems to have no fun or energy or personality. He's just....there.
And yes that might sound harsh, but this is my point... she's opening that kid up to trolling, people's opinions, and god knows what else. What loving mother would do that?!
Get in the bin Gemma, you shit mother

• Heart
  • Haha
No one:

Gemma: (plants a toy car conveniently in her new bathroom drawer to tell the haterzzz look a toddler does live here!) “tell me you’re a boy mom without telling me you’re a boy mom”

View attachment 2865011

Said in a weird American accent.

So not a fingerprint in sight but a random toy. What the hell that is SO staged :LOL:
💯

The toddler in question had just one toy in his hand with the sole purpose of putting it in the drawer, touched none of the cool and colourful looking tubs and tubes of toiletries in there…yah right. Where is the toddle toothpaste and brush?Where’s his potty, step to the sink and his towel/bath paraphernalia?

The fact that Noah went in that unsafe bathroom and “put a toy” in the drawer without a parent knowing is alarming - either it is staged (what riveting content /s) or it’s real (which raises a flag or seven).

Also having her her camera ready in the bathroom is weird, or even weirder finding the toy and going back to get it to post online. Maybe this is her new way of showing Noah without showing him?

mcgee

VIP Member
She’ll drag it out like she did with Noah thinking she’s a celeb
It’s so embarrassing that these z-list influencers think they are big time dragging out the name of their baby thinking everyone is so invested and sitting on the edge of their seats refreshing their insta to see if they’ve posted the name 😂

• Haha
I was served an ad yesterday that featured Gemma advertising a baby basket for a brand I previously purchased from (but won’t be again) Literally a day later she is advertising a bedside crib from Mamas and Papas. How much new stuff does a person need for their second baby? I am surprised that brands gift her items so similar as it shows no loyalty to the brand she is supposedly advertising. I swear she had a second baby just for the free stuff and content she can make from it to line her pockets as she doesn’t come across as the most maternal person in the world. It disgusts me to be honest how people are struggling and she hasn’t had to pay for a thing for the new baby and also didn’t have to for Noah either.
Pisses me right off that influences who actually have money get gifted so many baby things when there’s so many mums struggling for the basics. ‘Oh here’s hundreds worth of nursery furniture that you could totally afford’