Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyamihereagain

Seems like she’s sent him to Nursery on his birthday when she said ‘I can’t wait for him to see it’ about his birthday cake. Surely he would have seen it already if he was home seeing as though she said this on her stories at 2 in the afternoon. There will be no party, no other kids just Noah surrounded by beige props looking bewildered as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Someone posted a very helpful and polite comment regarding the carrier and the baby’s position being incorrect on her latest reel… she deleted it.
Why can’t she just accept and take on the advice? Advice given with good intentions, to keep her baby safe. God the last few months I’ve seen her in such a different light, she is an absolute dickhead.
Everything that is not ass kissing or swooning she sees as negativity and criticism , and she is not mature or mentally stable enough of a person to deal with that.

She's a typical case of not being able to take the heat but very desperate to be in the kitchen. She loves the money and benefits being an "influencer" provides but gets overwhelmed at the drop of a hat by the tiniest things, and has zero thick skin to do this "job".
She is obsessed with staying positive and being in a good mindset at the cost of common sense, and frankly, at the cost of her "brand" and "business". She would be able to earn much more money if she had a semblance of self-awareness and was being herself, instead she acts like a petulant child going LALALA and stuffing her ears ( well eyes... ) towards anything that doesn't stroke her ego.
The insecurity, stupidity, and ignorance is astounding.

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Ok put it on in the background while I got ready. She’s basically saying she doesn’t know whether to stop sharing Noah and new baby. She’s had some messages making assumptions about Noah on her Instagram and comments. We only see 5/10 mins of Noah every fortnight.. blah blah. Let’s be honest she will 100% keep posting them though because it’s content for her.

Wants to take maternity leave this time as she didn’t before (wasn’t that because Elle Swift came back just as she was about to give birth 😂💀💀💀)

Also her moaning that she needs to slow down and stop doing as much now 🙄🙄🙄 what does she actually do?! Make coffee, bake and go for a walk in the woods every two weeks? And Noah is in nursery isn’t he, imagine if she had an actual job to go to

also just to add I genuinely think she is struggling and needs to get off social media and “influencing” and live in the real world. Clearly not good for her.
Omg really. I have completely gone off her. I used to love watching her videos.
Does she mean comments she's read here? 😂
Wonder what's been said on insta then?
Maternity leave!! She's gone from 3 vids a week to 2 and then 1 when Noah was born and misses them quite a bit. Still wants to be paid though whilst we all have proper jobs and can't take time off to lie in bed watching netflix and pissing about with seasonal decor! It's all making me so angry now.
She clearly has lots of issues and I don't think she can be arsed with YouTube anymore. Why don't Jamie get a job and support his family and she be a stay at home mum with part time content or just come off it all completely?
She always says she never has time off...she has and I'm sorry but filming yourself in your own house or going shopping is not work!
She would not last in the real world.
I can't wait for the influencing life to smack them all in the face.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩

ing
Grow up, you do realise this is tattle? And you are on here too.. slagging off Elle Swift 😂

• Haha

shann.x

Watching old videos of her makes me remember why I used to like her, it's so sad that she's literally become a shell of herself.

JL8828

I thought she wouldn’t post Noah anymore after last week’s vlog but today he was in it straight away. I don’t understand the simpering about all the messages and well wishes she’s received either, any time I’ve left her a message over the years it’s never opened. EVER. And it was genuine advice or answering a question she had asked. She’s either speaking to a select few or completely making it up. She doesn’t even reply to hardly any comments on the vlogs or Insta so how is she communicating with all the “lovely lot” as she puts it?

vloggerfangirl

First story making Noah talk. Proving he can say “hiya” and isn’t delayed. It’s embarrassing, just talk about it and actually make some new, down to earth followers who will respect you for it. I can see Noah is going to be a performing monkey now, coached for days no doubt to say a single word, to prove he has no issues. It’s beyond sad. Who has Gemma become.

Reactions: 17

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩

ing
Nothing is ever free. Its budgeted by the company and paid for by the paying customers who have every right to be pissed off about it.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She looks at her newborn and toddler and doesn't feel any emotions and hasn't a clue what to do with them. She has to copy expressions of love and how to look after them. Most of her thoughts are took up on how she looks and how her house looks. Gemma can't just pick up one of her sons and hug him, she has to get the right outfits, the perfect hair, check the background then gets her camera out and takes a photo and puts him back down again. Every interaction is for social media as they are just props. 😔

Princesst

Chatty Member
She’s going full out on this new baby content 🙄 . I think she’s determined to get the content she thought she was going to get from N but he didn’t quite meet her expectations. Absolutely laughable when she said she was thinking about keeping them off the internet. Total BS. I do wonder though who wants to see other people’s kids and babies it’s all so weird to me and I don’t even have kids. After the kind of comments she always gets about people saying they can’t wait to see her kids grow up (absolutely loons most of them!) I don’t know how her and Jamie think it’s acceptable to carry on putting them out there…anything to keep him in Birkenstocks and new trucks without having to leave the house though hey!

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️
Except she can’t replicate the maternal instinct so easily, compare the physical distance between mum and baby between the pics. One pic seems far warmer and slightly less staged. Normally I’d think I was overthinking it, but seeing the way she is with Noah, even compared to Jamie, makes me really question how maternal she is or if it’s all for the gram.

• Heart
Not a single authentic thought in her head, imagine not being able to write your own caption/thoughts about your newborn that you have to steal someone else’s 😕 she’s not right

Dramallama2

New table wear and dining chairs now. Another 'refresh'. Well my stuff must be stale as s**t then cos I don't replace it every year.

I get that she has a partnership and she has to show off the new stuff to get paid, but it is just all so soulless.

It makes me so sad and sick that there are people in the world that literally don't own a chair or a plate, and Gemma is just discarding things all the time. I hope she at least donates the old ones to charity, or the profit she makes from selling them on.
Gemma is far too much of a greedy cow to donate anything, someone on here found out that she gets her mother in law to sell all the stuff she's been gifted on vinted, she'll be selling on all her old furniture aswell.

• Angry
  • Wow

Princesst

Chatty Member
She put that meme up about the heat and wanting to put her Christmas decorations on her stories trying to give herself a personality but she barely even decorates for Christmas anymore. Beige tree decorations up in October and sticks some beige ceramic stuff in her kitchen. Then she will bang on about the grinch, chuck in something about how much more magical it is with the kids by making some b&m tat boxes for them and show them not having a clue what’s going on. Then bam December first it’ll all be taken down 😂 she’s the least Christmassy person ever now who’s she kidding

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
My guess is that they have realised themselves something is wrong developmentally with Noah - possibly it’s even been flagged by nursery. She will use maternity leave to disappear for a while and then come back and not share any child content so that she can continue projecting her idea of the perfect life without any ripples. Her channel would be so much more interesting if she did share the ripples but she can’t see that.
This could be the case. She also loves a bit of fake outrage though. Like with the in the style photos when she was so mad about people commenting she looked pregnant and got on her soap box about how she wasn’t and now she was sooo self conscious of her stomach and that it’s so hard for women being judged after having a baby. Que all the outraged comments supporting her. But oh woops she forgot to mention she was actually 2/3 months pregnant . 🙄 She knows exactly what she’s doing, everything is calculated. Like how she says she’s thinking about now showing him and then in the same vlog shows him and puts him in the thumbnail 😂 sums her up really. She even says herself people weren’t saying nasty things about him but then all the YouTube comment huns are like “who could say horrible things about a child, that’s sick!!!!” “How do they sleep being horrible to a child” it’s all interaction for her to substitute her terrible viewing numbers

• Haha
  • Heart

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
It’s disgusting and the parents who see that the videos of their children are getting saved but continue to post their children because it gets their account more views and engagement are awful. Your job as a parent is to keep your children safe and yet you’re putting them out there to creeps online.
it’s sex trafficking is what it is. pimping your child out via influencing for a fucking cheque.

tik tok is rife with it. accounts that display 3 year old girls for example in the bath, or jumping with her knickers showing or putting penis shaped foods in her mouth. these accounts have millions of followers (majority of them older men) and so many of them videos have thousands of saves and downloads. they will be being spread from pedalo to pedalo. it makes me want to sob, I really have to shut myself off from it because what can I do.

even with people reporting these accounts tik tok isn’t banning the accounts so i’m never using tik tok again. the comments on the videos of this one little girl are fucking insane. men calling her sexy, talking about how she’s a tease (she’s THREE) and how big her mouth is. talking about her sexy outfits and how “she knows what she’s doing”

apologies if any of this has been said before. i know gemma is not to that degree but when there’s blatant evidence and examples of what happens to children online, how could you possibly fucking risk your own children and babies? fucking depraved.
---
Trying to make it look like a natural picture when we all know she would’ve spent ages adjusting her hair to get it sitting just right and then probably spent some time photoshopping her jawline, nose etc. All while Noah is downstairs with Jamie.

Also the caption “little love of mine” it would’ve been better/ nicer to say “littlest love of mine” so that it still acknowledges Noah as one of her loves.
you can see the face tune “brush” marks! 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad