Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she can be hot if she has air conditioning
I don’t think she has air conditioning. I think by saying the bedroom was cooler I think she shut herself in an had an air fan and the bathroom window is small so was a cool room last year.
no one has aircon in their house unless they are rich and she brought a normal person new build

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she has air conditioning. I think by saying the bedroom was cooler I think she shut herself in an had an air fan and the bathroom window is small so was a cool room last year.
no one has aircon in their house unless they are rich and she brought a normal person new build
She has an aircon unit though, I remember they bought it when they had Noah, so she can cool down whatever room she hides herself in. Don't know why she's complaining 🙄

Reactions: 4
New vlog guys, is it worthy of watching ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Skipped thru it just for shits and gigs..il give you a brief update, save you the bother :

it’s so crazy and chaotic in castle beige, that Gemma is too busy to change out of tit stained pyjamas, or even change the sheets on her tit stained bed…nope, not our Gemma! she jst pulls the quilt back over and sorts the pillows and calls it’s a day. Many visits to farm shops, that Noah is ‘just gona love’ (but in reality, Noah is not arsed, one single bit) Jamie is still at home every day, and Gemma still smacking her lips every sentence..so yeah..you didn’t miss much !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skipped thru it just for shits and gigs..il give you a brief update, save you the bother :

it’s so crazy and chaotic in castle beige, that Gemma is too busy to change out of tit stained pyjamas, or even change the sheets on her tit stained bed…nope, not our Gemma! she jst pulls the quilt back over and sorts the pillows and calls it’s a day. Many visits to farm shops, that Noah is ‘just gona love’ (but in reality, Noah is not arsed, one single bit) Jamie is still at home every day, and Gemma still smacking her lips every sentence..so yeah..you didn’t miss much !!
Hmmm think I'll just pass on that. Thank you!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That video she’s put up this morning…is that just for our benefit or does she actually lay in bed with her covers up to her eyes weirdly looking at her toddler? 👀🛌

imagine when you were younger if your mum did that I’d have been like what are you doing?! She looks like she and the duvet are just one being at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Conspiracy theory that the reason her voice continually goes croaky and hoarse is because she is putting on a fake accent…

Reactions: 7
Love how Gemma “I barely show my kids online” Miles described the video as “we’re back” . She’s gone full on rinse-the-kids-for-content-because-I’ve-lost-my-personality/my partner doesn’t want to get a job mummy vlogger. Tragic. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her fans are fully deranged. Yt comments like she is so honest and raw on her vlogs 🤣🙄 wtf are they all high??? Her top lip is hidious and she looks like she cant speak properly 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That vlog was so boring. Yes we get you are breastfeeding. It’s doesn’t have to become your whole personality. Trying to demonstrate that Noah can indeed say some words but in reality he is just repeating what they are saying and even then it’s only one word. How much barbecue food for two adults and a toddler. Talking about poo does not make you relatable Gemma. Maybe it’s time to switch to dark colours that wouldn’t show the poo so much but no she changes in to another white shirt.

Reactions: 6
I watched one of Gemma’s old vlogs before, a holiday vlog in Ibiza & a few things to note…

1. Obviously she is a different person now, which we all know, her voice is different, her personality is much more bubbly.
2. She actually does come across as quite nasty, she complains throughout, she seems to be getting in a few digs at Sophie and she even films multiple people (a life guard at the pool) calling him a jobsworth etc and some man on another balcony, calling him a pervert.
3. She absolutely loves herself and is constantly staring at herself in the view finder and being generally vain.

it makes me think that was her true personality and she has massively toned it down partly because behaviour like that would not fly in today’s world of influencers.

don’t get me wrong, I liked Gemma then, I enjoyed her videos but just got me thinking, especially with Sophie seemingly ditching her…

ALSO!! How the hell is that child over 2 years old and can barely speak a word, do neither of them speak sentences to him?!

Reactions: 15
This keeps popping up on Facebook.. I don’t think I’ll ever forget Gemma buying one of these for Noah 😂 imagine if his class mates come accross that photo when he’s older 😳 delusional

Attachments

• Haha
D1E28F7E-5373-42D9-8247-4531D22B472F.jpeg

Sorry but what the hell is this? Some of the comments on her videos are so deranged and bizarre. Random strangers on the internet saying they miss you and miss seeing your children is so unhinged.
I can’t believe she doesn’t see anything wrong with it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 3025733

Sorry but what the hell is this? Some of the comments on her videos are so deranged and bizarre. Random strangers on the internet saying they miss you and miss seeing your children is so unhinged.
I can’t believe she doesn’t see anything wrong with it at all.
Totally agree. Some of the comments she gets are absolutely insaneeeee. But rather than seeing that it is totally bizarre and wrong (prob borderline dangerous) she just sees ££££. She often “likes” a lot of the crazy comments too or replies to them with an emoji encouraging it. She liked that comment I posted ages ago where someone basically said Jamie was the saviour to mankind 😂 😂 They’re all the perfect type of people to get sucked in and buy things she advertises and her overpriced GOM tat and she loves it. All she cares about is money so the more crazies the better for her. She’s definitely proved that now by how much she’s put her kids out there to create content. She knows exactly what she’s doing

I watched one of Gemma’s old vlogs before, a holiday vlog in Ibiza & a few things to note…

1. Obviously she is a different person now, which we all know, her voice is different, her personality is much more bubbly.
2. She actually does come across as quite nasty, she complains throughout, she seems to be getting in a few digs at Sophie and she even films multiple people (a life guard at the pool) calling him a jobsworth etc and some man on another balcony, calling him a pervert.
3. She absolutely loves herself and is constantly staring at herself in the view finder and being generally vain.

it makes me think that was her true personality and she has massively toned it down partly because behaviour like that would not fly in today’s world of influencers.

don’t get me wrong, I liked Gemma then, I enjoyed her videos but just got me thinking, especially with Sophie seemingly ditching her…

ALSO!! How the hell is that child over 2 years old and can barely speak a word, do neither of them speak sentences to him?!
Let's just take a minute and remember that speech delays are a thing. My nephew didn't speak a word until 3.5, my brother and SiL did everything right with him, read to him, talked to him properly, encouraged it all the time but it just didn't happen. Please just be mindful.

• Heart
Let's just take a minute and remember that speech delays are a thing. My nephew didn't speak a word until 3.5, my brother and SiL did everything right with him, read to him, talked to him properly, encouraged it all the time but it just didn't happen. Please just be mindful.
Yes speech delays are a thing, however it’s highly recommended to have some kind of intervention to address why there might be a delay.
Gemma doesn’t even seem to acknowledge that Noah has a delay of any kind, maybe she does behind the scenes but with the way she has behaved previously regarding Noah, I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 6
It's not only the speech though.
I have yet to see a 2 + year old so uninterested in things.
The only time we see him laughing and expressing anything is joy and laughter when Jamie is playing with him, aka stimulation.
Gemma clearly has no clue how to engage with him so she gets no engagement in return, only vacant expressions.
He always seems confused as heck when she is dealing with him.

Reactions: 13