Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she tagged all the people that she stole ideas from!!
Gemma, YOU CAN’T DO THIS!
Copying people like this is very embarrassing and not fair. You could at least tag them to say they inspired you or try changing the picture shot a bit but they’re always identical, you haven’t even tried to make it personal to you.
No. No no no no no it’s so cringe

Reactions: 9
Posing shots this morning, on cuddle Monday's. Filtered to death no doubt.
100%. Also her chin and jaw filler looks so incredibly obvious… what an angular strange shaped face she’s got going on

IMG_9271.jpeg

Also to the latest reel… love that I’m not the only one who’s noticed her other child doesn’t exist anymore in this practically perfect morning scene that 99.9% of the population will in no way relate to!

She’s later put up a disclaimer that not all mornings are like this and her and Jamie take a child each…. Imagine if her partner had to get ready and go to WORK like most families, and she actually had to look after both of her own children at once :ROFLMAO: She would actually crumble

Reactions: 19
I really wanted to comment "WHERE IS NOAH" It's absolutely mad and not relatable at.all. if she had shared a realistic morning instead of a fake, beige, contrived one she would have much more engagement and wouldn't be making other mums who's mornings aren't like this feel like tit!!!

Reactions: 10
When I had my newborn I wouldn’t have had the time to muck around setting up a camera to get the right angle for a dreamy slow morning. Nothing about my morning was slow when I had a newborn. The house was a bit messy from trying to keep on top of housework while having a clingy newborn. There was piles of washing that I hadn’t got round to putting away. I was on my own while my husband was working. I’d be rushing around getting myself ready in the few minutes my little one was content not being on me for and I was trying to prepare and eat my breakfast one handed most days. A lovely time in that newborn bubble yes but not dreamy of Instagram aesthetic.

I cannot stand Gemma and her fake dreamy aesthetic of newborn life. Don’t get me wrong having a baby is a beautiful thing but she could easily make new mums feel like a failure for not having a show home looking house and having everything just so.

She constantly fails to acknowledge her privilege of having her partner at home 24/7. Yes she says he takes Noah but that’s not that same as making a point of saying I’m grateful that I have my partner on hand all the time to help whenever I need it and I know that’s not possible for most people so please don’t compare.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she puts this crap out there. Firstly most people don’t care about some strangers baby’s morning routine. It’s weird. No one cares about you cuddling your baby at 6.30am 🥴To the ones that may care for genuine reasons she just alienates them with fakeness. But the fakest thing of all is her. She’s totally miserable. You only have to look at her banging on about how she’s finally complete. But someone should tell her face and her eyes as she looks EMPTY. And has done for a long time. Totally devoid of anything inside. Nothing about her life is real or happy. Give it a year and she will be as disinterested with this baby as she is her eldest. It’s all just about an image for her. Being a bOY MaMa. Taking beige culty family photos. Dressing them in cOOL DuDe clothes from Zara to show strangers online. She has absolutely no interest in them in reality. They’re just content to her to keep propping up their income. She’s totally lost touch with reality at this point. Just waiting for her to move to a new massive house soon as her next distraction from confronting what is clearly some serious issues.

Reactions: 19
I think being an influenza is really bad for mental health. Always having to have everything be perfect. Not enjoying real life as you are constantly "setting the scene".
Some blokes just can't cope with not being allowed to be normal and leave. Others become the support squirrel.
I had the unfortunate experience to witness an influenza having a meltdown as her support squirrel was away for the night.
I felt absolutely traumatised watching it. Then she snapped back to "normal" on his return.
And as you're all saying this perfection has a damaging effect on the viewer.
I'm somewhat freaked out by the reported use of sound frequencies and other such stuff, I expect meant to hook us into the addiction with these influenzas.....

Reactions: 7
Lol… it’s not a ‘juggling act’ when you have both parents home full time to each take a child. In fact, I’d say that anyone who has that, has it very very easy.
She is SO out of touch with reality.

Me sorting my two little ones (baby and toddler) before I work every morning, and when my partner sets off for work at 6:30am, is a juggling act.
I guess Jamie always us to do everything for Noah now too as Gemma seems to rather spend every waking moment with Jonah.

Reactions: 11
Lol… it’s not a ‘juggling act’ when you have both parents home full time to each take a child. In fact, I’d say that anyone who has that, has it very very easy.
She is SO out of touch with reality.

Me sorting my two little ones (baby and toddler) before I work every morning, and when my partner sets off for work at 6:30am, is a juggling act.
I guess Jamie always us to do everything for Noah now too as Gemma seems to rather spend every waking moment with Jonah.
Yep, it’s such a shame that little boy clearly is raised by his dad whilst she fawns over the cute one… but Jonah will join and be raised by his dad too once he starts developing, becoming more of a handful, gaining his own personality and becoming a bit too much for her to maintain the asssssthetic…. so it won’t be long. At least then she’ll get her “life” back sitting in the car on her own on a retail park drinking 2 different Starbucks coffees and casting her eyes over the many new precious things she’s just acquired

Sad, man!

Reactions: 7
100%. Also her chin and jaw filler looks so incredibly obvious… what an angular strange shaped face she’s got going on

View attachment 3029192
Also to the latest reel… love that I’m not the only one who’s noticed her other child doesn’t exist anymore in this practically perfect morning scene that 99.9% of the population will in no way relate to!

She’s later put up a disclaimer that not all mornings are like this and her and Jamie take a child each…. Imagine if her partner had to get ready and go to WORK like most families, and she actually had to look after both of her own children at once :ROFLMAO: She would actually crumble
“Her and Jamie take a child each” more like Jamie has Noah 100% of the time and she has the new baby.

Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed Gemmas old YouTube videos before beige times, does anyone have any other YouTuber recommendations who fit that old vibe?

Reactions: 6
It was the most unrelateable morning with a toddler and newborn that I've ever seen. She's out of touch. Hardly any of her followers will have the privilege of a perfect home and two parents at home 24/7.

Reactions: 5
She's very lucky my cousin's wife had really bad post natal depression and wanted nothing to do with their son it was so bad she had to go to her parents for a while she couldn't cope my cousin worked as an electrician up north luckily he had both his parents to help out ten years on they're a happy family unit but Gem really can't imagine she's relatable surely 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2