Gemma Louise Miles #15 All things nice and fake, will gemma take another break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2.5 year old woke at half 5 this morning and was happy to play with toys in her room. Tried to go back to sleep but my baby woke up at 6 😭 I'm also pretty sure I have flu but can't spend a week in bed because my partner needs to work.
This is it though, she thought having one was a culture shock, just wait for having 2 when they both have completely different needs and schedules and the toddler doesn’t care that the baby has a “soothing night routine”

Your identity disappears even further and time for you is even further diminished!

Reactions: 7
Why is she still persisting with giving him decaf tea, that I'd bit normal and so bad for baby teeth! Aldo why is he eating his breakfast on his own at his own table every day? They should be having it together in as a family. Poor kid

Reactions: 8
Why is she still persisting with giving him decaf tea, that I'd bit normal and so bad for baby teeth! Aldo why is he eating his breakfast on his own at his own table every day? They should be having it together in as a family. Poor kid
Such a sad photo of Noah.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids and never will by choice but surely it’s not right to allow your toddler to drink tea regularly… shouldn’t they be drinking water & juice not tea. Never in my life have I seen a young child drinking tea. I don’t think I even drank tea till I was in secondary school. This picture also looks so sad and dull. How will Gemma cope when Noah gets a bit old and starts asking for bright colourful things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Im actually disgusted the lack of colour in all her seephia pics. To me thats not perfect life. I have a toddler and im pregnant. My house has ugly plastic toys I sometimes try to hide lol. I love nice house nice clothes etc. But her obsession with "perfect" is 🤢 even that pic with noah with his wooden perfect coloured toys. Shes not ok in the head.. She influences me to use colour and live messy (like if theres toys around I wont die). 🤣 Its such a weird presentation and sad life she leads. She should get a life outside that seephia world and go back to her old self in pink spanx. And some find her inspirational as mum 🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
A novel thought - what if it's all a filter and in real life is normal colours. The scandal if that was true! 😲🙈😬😏🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
GLM #16 Boring, bland and beige, living a sepia toned life to bring in a wage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any chance she’s hidden the listing or sold them? I can’t seem to find it…
I found it relatively easy coz she's selling girl of muse, baby clothes that were obviously gifted, castify cases with the name Gemma on and a load of beauty PR, I feel like messaging those makeup companies, some of them even being elemis products that she worked with.....why do these companies continue to gift when these little witches are just making money from the gifted items.....she's got a box of lipsticks on there for over £300 because they were more money new.. piss take really when she never spent a penny on them!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I found it relatively easy coz she's selling girl of muse, baby clothes that were obviously gifted, castify cases with the name Gemma on and a load of beauty PR, I feel like messaging those makeup companies, some of them even being elemis products that she worked with.....why do these companies continue to gift when these little witches are just making money from the gifted items.....she's got a box of lipsticks on there for over £300 because they were more money new.. piss take really when she never spent a penny on them!
What a greedy little woman she is!!

It really frustrates me how these insta witches flog their unwanted stuff they get for free! It shouldn’t be allowed!

Reactions: 11
That's a disgrace! This is it, they get all these gifted items that you know can't be used as there is so much of it. Why not give some away to family and friends .... oh forgot, no friends and hardly any family to speak of. It's about time these company's woke up.

Reactions: 6
I typed in Casetify Gemma and found it that way, thanks! 👌🏻

Look at all the Elemis and ESPA stuff too 😧 She claims they are her *absolute faaaavourite* brands yet she’s selling them all on Vinted 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve type in casetify Gemma and I think I’ve found it. Is somebody called jan selling them? obviously not gunna screenshot just incase it’s not 😊

Reactions: 2
Somebody needs to contact these companies and let them know. She gets tens and tens of thousands for her brand deal with Elemis… then the cheeky mare sells the stuff they send her 😂😂 honestly

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.