Gemma Louise Miles #12 Wants a bigger gaff to be all showy, With kindly gifted chairs to prop little Noey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but WHY is she feeding Noah when he’s not even 5 months yet!?
He can’t even sit up in his high chair properly ffs
Seems to be the “in” thing to do I don’t get it, as I’ve mentioned before my baby is week younger than Noah and loads of the mums I’ve met with babies similar age are giving food early when baby is clearly not ready
Why rush them?

Reactions: 3
Everyone says she’s changed, and become boring, I don’t think it’s that, I think this is the real her, she’s now married with a baby so she’s grown up, she’s showing the real her, I think she was people pleasing before

It was Gemma’s vlog that’s why
Yes, but they are all influencers with their own channels so you would expect the Croatian trip on all 3 channels if you followed all of them. 😁

Reactions: 2
Most likely so she can start all the #babyledweaning content as soon as.

“What my baby eats in a day”
“Simple baby led weaning recipes”
“Our baby led weaning journey so far”

It’ll be more for her YouTube and Insta than it is for Noah.

Reactions: 14
Who else is going to eat all the cosy Autumnal baking she's doing? Certainly not Gemma with her fasting and food avoidance, Jaime is never there so it's all on Noah. She probably bottle fed him his first PSL.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she actually see anyone apart from her dopey BF? always seems to be on her own. Gosh what a contrast to a few years ago when she lived in the cottage and was friends with Sophie I used to love her videos then and the Xmas BF gift giving.

Reactions: 20
Seems to be the “in” thing to do I don’t get it, as I’ve mentioned before my baby is week younger than Noah and loads of the mums I’ve met with babies similar age are giving food early when baby is clearly not ready
Why rush them?
Same thing happened when I had my baby 10 years ago.

Honestly so many people I know have regretted feeding their babies food too early. If Noah isn't even sitting up unaided yet then why is she trying to give him solids or even "empty calorie" baby porridge.

Most people do it because their baby isn't sleeping so they pack them with food to make them sleep alot more, yes consuming lots of food does make people sleepy but you don't need to do it to a few months old baby.

Sweet Jesus I can’t believe she is feeding him already. She’s is absolutely clueless. It makes me so angry when parents are this idiotic, there is literally so much info out there and I’m more than sure she’s already been told not to wean/give solids until 6 months. I only checked this thread for the first time in a while as I seen she has got Noah forward facing in the pram and I thought that was super early.

Reactions: 4
Why the hell is she saying baby porridge is for them to get use to eating at that age 🤦‍♀️ has she done any research AT ALL about feeding

Reactions: 8
Why the hell is she saying baby porridge is for them to get use to eating at that age 🤦‍♀️ has she done any research AT ALL about feeding
Why the hell would he need to get used to eating at barely 5 months 🤯 her pure lack of knowledge is absolutely embarrassing.

It used to be around 6 months old you start weaning now it’s 4 months so I’ve been told, my sons a teenager so it’s been a since I’ve weaned

Reactions: 1
It used to be around 6 months old you start weaning now it’s 4 months so I’ve been told, my sons a teenager so it’s been a since I’ve weaned
I’ve got a little one who is 5 months it’s still 6 months, you may be advised to wean early at 4 months but only by a doctor, but seems like everyone does it early for some reason but the guidance is definitely 6 months!

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a little one who is 5 months it’s still 6 months, you may be advised to wean early at 4 months but only by a doctor, but seems like everyone does it early for some reason but the guidance is definitely 6 months!
Yeah people seem to want to push their child to grow up too quick these days

I think it’s the other way round? Lots of people used to wean around 4 months but now it’s definitely 6 months unless as another poster said you may be advised to wean slightly earlier due to a medical issue but I think this is quite rare. Health visitors and other trained health professionals are very clear on this and the importance of waiting until 6 months, 4/5 months is far too early in general.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the other way round? Lots of people used to wean around 4 months but now it’s definitely 6 months unless as another poster said you may be advised to wean slightly earlier due to a medical issue but I think this is quite rare. Health visitors and other trained health professionals are very clear on this and the importance of waiting until 6 months, 4/5 months is far too early in general.
Like I said it’s been a while since I’ve weaned a baby as my child is now 19, he was around the 6 month mark, that was nearly 2 decades ago, I’ve heard a lot of people are weaning at 4 months now

Reactions: 1
It’s 6 months unless you get advised by GP. I know some people start slightly earlier (a week or two) if their baby is clearly ready.

But Noah is not even 5 months yet and is clearly not ready so 🤷‍♀️ She’ll probably claim that she’s been told to do so by the health visitor when she reads here anyway

A paediatric dietician is the only one qualified to prescribe early weaning, and then a feeding plan needs to be put in place. More and more studies are showing links between early weaning and IBS, obesity and allergies

Reactions: 5
The Busybee Cary’s threat has gone through this and I think it’s around 6 months unless your baby can fully sit up unsupported by themselves and are reaching for food to go in their mouth. Not a 4 month old who can’t sit up

I remember a video Gemma’s ex Charlee was in with his new gf (can’t remember her name but she’s an influencer as well) and it was a Q&A or something and they asked each other if they were cheated on in their last relationship. Charlee I don’t think is angelic but he looked very serious and solemn when he admitted he had been. I don’t think Gemma is a very good person really. She’s shallow, that’s probably her biggest fault: shallow relationships, shallow friendships, focus on the materialistic and keeping up with the Jones’s, spend & consume. I believe that’s why she’s desperately sad inside and desperate for true happiness. Like, I think she sees other competitors influences having the next stage of their life fall into place and she thinks “oo that’s the answer!”. Everything I’ve ever known her do is copy someone else FOR YEARS: grey interior, grey cats, blush interior, beige interior, car, beige, boyfriend, house, clothing line, baby engagement and now it is onto a new house. It is very sad but your reap what you sow.
She cheated on him all the time too, with 2 guys at the same time when I knew her 😅 one of the guys got back with his gf and she’d message him about how much she missed him knowing his situation, she’s not a nice person 😅
Charley is an arse and is known for it, his brothers too i think. I’m sure one went to prison for ❄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She cheated on him all the time too, with 2 guys at the same time when I knew her 😅 one of the guys got back with his gf and she’d message him about how much she missed him knowing his situation, she’s not a nice person 😅
Charley is an arse and is known for it, his brothers too i think. I’m sure one went to prison for ❄
I’m actually not surprised at all by this… just sad for any other girls involved 😔

I detest Jamie and hope one day she does eventually see what we all see in him, but I find it quite ironic that she behaved that way in the past and is now trapped in such a controlling relationship. Like a form of karma in a way 🙊 Not that I would wish it on anyone but hopefully you know what I mean…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.