Gemma Louise Miles #12 Wants a bigger gaff to be all showy, With kindly gifted chairs to prop little Noey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it wouldn’t be long until she wanted to move house again, it’s a trending thing with her, she used to move every year or 2 when she was renting

Reactions: 4
See Laura did a copy of the video Gemma did anyone know what happened I thought they were friends but seemingly even she's been pushed out her life now though I do like Laura's content way more I have to admit I find her more interesting
They fell out after a brand trip to Croatia. Gemma knew Laura already and they had met up a few times in person before the trip and been round each other’s houses etc, but when they went to Croatia, Gemma was ALL OVER Amy-Rose Walker even though they had never met before and literally blanked Laura the whole time they were there.

• Wow
They fell out after a brand trip to Croatia. Gemma knew Laura already and they had met up a few times in person before the trip and been round each other’s houses etc, but when they went to Croatia, Gemma was ALL OVER Amy-Rose Walker even though they had never met before and literally blanked Laura the whole time they were there.
I wonder why she blanked her though

Has anyone seen her new sofa? That will definitely need covering when baby is bigger , I doubt everything will stay beige for long , I know from experience that is a massive upkeep trying to keep things clean with toddlers!

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she blanked her though
No idea. Gemma vlogged the trip so you can watch it on her channel. Laura was in the beginning of the video all happy and friendly with Gemma on the plane and then suddenly as soon as she met Amy she was all over her instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

No idea. Gemma vlogged the trip so you can watch it on her channel. Laura was in the beginning of the video all happy and friendly with Gemma on the plane and then suddenly as soon as she met Amy she was all over her instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I remember that, but I meant I wonder why, the must have had a falling out on the trip, I wonder what it was over

Yeah I remember that, but I meant I wonder why, the must have had a falling out on the trip, I wonder what it was over
I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only imagine Laura got pissed off after being dropped like that, I know I’d be annoyed if someone did that to me.

Reactions: 7
Amy Is soooooo fake and tries too hard to be like Gemma tbh , every video is just bags of shite she’s wasted money on

Reactions: 6
Amy Is soooooo fake and tries too hard to be like Gemma tbh , every video is just bags of shite she’s wasted money on
I tried to watch one of her videos a while back (I think it was a house tour?) and I just couldn’t warm to her for some reason. Haven’t watched her since. Tbh they all seem to be doing the same sort of “cosy” content now, it’s just dull!

I remember a video Gemma’s ex Charlee was in with his new gf (can’t remember her name but she’s an influencer as well) and it was a Q&A or something and they asked each other if they were cheated on in their last relationship. Charlee I don’t think is angelic but he looked very serious and solemn when he admitted he had been. I don’t think Gemma is a very good person really. She’s shallow, that’s probably her biggest fault: shallow relationships, shallow friendships, focus on the materialistic and keeping up with the Jones’s, spend & consume. I believe that’s why she’s desperately sad inside and desperate for true happiness. Like, I think she sees other competitors influences having the next stage of their life fall into place and she thinks “oo that’s the answer!”. Everything I’ve ever known her do is copy someone else FOR YEARS: grey interior, grey cats, blush interior, beige interior, car, beige, boyfriend, house, clothing line, baby engagement and now it is onto a new house. It is very sad but your reap what you sow.

Reactions: 14
I've been down a rabbit hole to find the videos. Have found it on Gemma's but can't find hide nor hair of it on Laura's.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but WHY is she feeding Noah when he’s not even 5 months yet!?
He can’t even sit up in his high chair properly ffs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Laura did a Q&A ages ago where she was asked about not being friends with influencers anymore after the speculation with Gemma and she said something about them being really fake and using her friendship pretty much for more viewers and connections then dropped her.
I can’t stand Laura’s voice to actually watch her beyond that video.
Amy gives off such bad vibes and wears way too much make up every day, like 2/3 full coverage foundations layered on top of each other, plus everything else.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but WHY is she feeding Noah when he’s not even 5 months yet!?
He can’t even sit up in his high chair properly ffs
This really annoyed me, he can’t even sit in the high chair properly and is nowhere near ready for food....

‘I’m just giving him baby porridge which is for 4-6 months before you start weaning them’ .. ERM NO 🤦🏼‍♀️ Do your research Gemma, there’s no need to give baby porridge and by giving him food you are early weaning him! Idiot

Reactions: 12
Everyone says she’s changed, and become boring, I don’t think it’s that, I think this is the real her, she’s now married with a baby so she’s grown up, she’s showing the real her, I think she was people pleasing before

I've been down a rabbit hole to find the videos. Have found it on Gemma's but can't find hide nor hair of it on Laura's.
It was Gemma’s vlog that’s why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.