Gemma Louise Miles #12 Wants a bigger gaff to be all showy, With kindly gifted chairs to prop little Noey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to comeagainliv

see thread 10 for pics and direction to house Gemma hasn’t brought

info recap
Gemma still boring as ever
tried to buy a £625k house but lost out

Reactions: 8
Those sleeves whilst she’s baking. I know it’s for the aesthetic but I can just taste all the little bits of fluff & lint

Reactions: 14
I see she’s still buying pumpkins. She bought about 5000 last year but apparently that’s not enough. That and candles. This woman has a shopping addiction it’s psychotic

Reactions: 16
Ah yes, since her usual inspo people seem busy/ not uploading she decided to copy newcomers. Her new wording + formatting is very Selena Tevino-esque. Literally has ZERO ideas of her own ffs..

Reactions: 5
Her autumn content is so underwhelming and I can’t help but feel the hushed and slow, drawn out voice she does in her most recent video just rubbed me the wrong way and I can’t exactly explain why and I don’t know why this video in particular has bothered me. It just feels too dream like, too fake and I just don’t know. For someone who is supposed to be best known for her autumn content it’s so crap and it’s the same nonsense she put out last year, her vlogs have been almost as boring as the shite Lydia Millen puts out and by the end of it I was just thinking I’m over this type of content all the youtubers do the same boring routines with the same interior and same decor and I’ve just had enough. There’s no colour, no personality, it’s robotic and repetitive and I feel drained from watching it. Her old vlogs were actually more relatable and comfy and felt like you could DIY anything she did and it just felt like that content was more genuine as nowadays it’s like she only puts out content if a brand has given her a discount code, it just feels like a long drawn out ad.

I’m just generally fed up with the content on YouTube and generally pissed off with the entire influencer thing and wish they’d all just piss off tbh. If I’m honest I am a little bit jealous of the fact they get nice things that they don’t actually work for and have big companies throwing money and freebies at them when you yourself have to budget and restrict yourself and a lot of the time have actually spent lots of money on those brands over the years when she’s making 100k a year and still getting tonnes of handouts.

I just want relatable or actually interesting content. She asked for suggestions on her Instagram for video content ideas yet seemingly she hasn’t been taking advice because it’s literally the same drivel as last year and what she puts out all year long. For once I would’ve liked to have seen fun orange and copper and red autumn decorations and Maybe a Halloween theme going on as she now has a little boy who should really be surrounded in loud, fun colours. I’m so over this off white and neutral boring interiors that everyone has and I’m over the luxurious night routines. Gemma’s content and personality is the shade grey and I don’t get it because with all that money and all that advertising and codes you’d think she’d actually go somewhere or develop a new hobby or make new friends to blog with. There’s just no real content and I don’t know how she thinks vlogging in her bland, beige, new build prison and baby talking at Noah and het cats qualifies as actual autumn cosy content. Where are all her friends gone? What happened between her and all her YouTube friends? Where is glam, loud, ditsy, fun Gemma?

she used to have actually good content that was better then all the other “cosy”youtubers and she used to be the one (I think) who set the autumn cosy trend especially amongst the English youtubers.
Sorry rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Does this girl not have a mind of her own her ffs a thought of her own, or does she just youtube other youtubers and copy them. Sweet jesus girl life must be so dull and boring. Her new video is literally a recap of BECCA WATSON from the wording in the title and picture to the glass of wine till gilmore girls to the brushing her f**King teeth to even the writing in the dairy ie brain dump worded the same. And the bold writing on the screen the whole way through it. Swear how does she get paid for this tit, no harm gemma but your very lazy with your content now!

I actually felt tired and and drained from watching this same old crap nothing changed apart from you taking someone else's content and trying to make it your own. Well your no Becca Watson love.

I get more enjoyment out of a channel i only found a few days ago and it's literally called Allthingscosy a haul channel and its a way more relaxing than this crap May delete this cause you might copy that to fml

Sorry rant over but she doesn't care about her followers just £ signs.

Reactions: 17
Ah yes, since her usual inspo people seem busy/ not uploading she decided to copy newcomers. Her new wording + formatting is very Selena Tevino-esque. Literally has ZERO ideas of her own ffs..
I follow Allison Bickerstaff, lovely girl, even if I'm not a Christian myself, I do enjoy her videos.

But Gemma has copied her alot I have noticed with style of videos and Instagram posts.

Reactions: 15
I’m new to this thread but I just stumbled across Gemma’s Instagram.. why is literally everything so beige?!? Don’t get me wrong I like some of the neutral colour outfits for my little boy also but that’s just occasionally.. does her kid even own any coloured clothes 🧐 it all looks sooo boring

Reactions: 13
I’m just generally fed up with the content on YouTube and generally pissed off with the entire influencer thing and wish they’d all just piss off tbh.

I just want relatable or actually interesting content.
It’s sad cos there’s loads of interesting small youtubers out there but they just get drowned out by these bigger boring beige ones

Reactions: 17
I follow Allison Bickerstaff, lovely girl, even if I'm not a Christian myself, I do enjoy her videos.

But Gemma has copied her alot I have noticed with style of videos and Instagram posts.
I’ve said this before she literally copies her every move 🤣 I love Alison and her content bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before she literally copies her every move 🤣 I love Alison and her content bless her!
She's adorable isn't she! Also I love that she's taking her time with having a baby, and enjoying her friends and families babies until she feels it is her time to have one. Her, her dog and husband are just adorable!

Iv been following her since she was in college as I stumbled across her so it's great to see how she's grown over the years.

Reactions: 4
Does this girl not have a mind of her own her ffs a thought of her own, or does she just youtube other youtubers and copy them. Sweet jesus girl life must be so dull and boring. Her new video is literally a recap of BECCA WATSON from the wording in the title and picture to the glass of wine till gilmore girls to the brushing her f**King teeth to even the writing in the dairy ie brain dump worded the same. And the bold writing on the screen the whole way through it. Swear how does she get paid for this tit, no harm gemma but your very lazy with your content now!

I actually felt tired and and drained from watching this same old crap nothing changed apart from you taking someone else's content and trying to make it your own. Well your no Becca Watson love.

I get more enjoyment out of a channel i only found a few days ago and it's literally called Allthingscosy a haul channel and its a way more relaxing than this crap May delete this cause you might copy that to fml

Sorry rant over but she doesn't care about her followers just £ signs.
Omg! I hadn't heard of Becca Watson so I checked out her channel and it was identical!! How does she get away with it?!

Reactions: 3
Omg! I hadn't heard of Becca Watson so I checked out her channel and it was identical!! How does she get away with it?!
No idea glad you seen it as well i always thought you can look upto other youtubers but not actually copy everything but then again isn't that what she's always done. I caught on once i seen the bottle wine sure she doesn't drink wouldn't put it past ne she refilledthe wine glass with water lol. Becca Watson seems like a natural girl

Reactions: 1
Don't understand why she would want to move. There's plenty of space for 2 people and a baby. Maybe to be close to her family? She could add some more personal touches to it. I guess she doesn't feel at home there? Wonder if she can hear the road noise also. Noticed the massive motorway overlooking her precious field views haha

• Haha
I think with the constant need to flog stuff and renovate, they should rent out the house and move from rental to rental as she did before. Then she'll always have somewhere to buy things for.

See Laura did a copy of the video Gemma did anyone know what happened I thought they were friends but seemingly even she's been pushed out her life now though I do like Laura's content way more I have to admit I find her more interesting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.