Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The page got taken down for 3 weeks so they decided to go private to try and keep the page open

The page got taken down for 3 weeks so they decided to go private to try and keep the page open
The page should be taken down it goes way too far. Whoever is running it put up a video of outside her house and all. Mad behaviour, thats not right at all

Reactions: 4
The page should be taken down it goes way too far. Whoever is running it put up a video of outside her house and all. Mad behaviour, thats not right at all
Gemma posted that herself the person who runs the page is only reposting what Gemma herself puts out there

Reactions: 1
Gemma posted that herself the person who runs the page is only reposting what Gemma herself puts out there
Are you sure? Because on the video the person wrote come on out gem gem when the camera was facing the house. Seemed like they were outside her house. And that video isn't up on Gemmas insta either.

Are you sure? Because on the video the person wrote come on out gem gem when the camera was facing the house. Seemed like they were outside her house. And that video isn't up on Gemmas insta either.
It’s that desperate bleep Aoife on the Dribbly page! Imagine walking up to her house and recording yourself standing outside with a joint? bleeping weirdos, and they’re fighting over a fella who’s a few short hairs off of a brass monkey?who was shagging teenagers when he was mid 20’s? Gway, grow up girls

It’s that desperate bleep Aoife on the Dribbly page! Imagine walking up to her house and recording yourself standing outside with a joint? bleeping weirdos, and they’re fighting over a fella who’s a few short hairs off of a brass monkey?who was shagging teenagers when he was mid 20’s? Gway, grow up girls
Its not Aoife cause she had snapchats up at the same time drinking with her mates🤣

Probably one of Aoifes mates but not her, honestly even with the drama today she put up a story saying shes not feeding into it anymore that shes dying of a hangover and wants to be left alone🤣 Aoife doesnt even want the chap which is the funniest thing

Reactions: 3
I think she's behind the page herself, tryna create drama to up her numbers. The page only ever reposts what she's had up or that other girl Aoife. If someone was really out to get her they'd dig up dirt she didn't want them to see.

Its not Aoife cause she had snapchats up at the same time drinking with her mates🤣

Probably one of Aoifes mates but not her, honestly even with the drama today she put up a story saying shes not feeding into it anymore that shes dying of a hangover and wants to be left alone🤣 Aoife doesnt even want the chap which is the funniest thing
Imagine it was actually Gemma behind the page 😂😂 plot twist

Imagine it was actually Gemma behind the page 😂😂 plot twist
I really don’t think it is. The reposting of the stuff that she had deleted with trigger warning just can’t be justified. Serious case of pot - kettle - black

I can’t believe anyone would fight over him, he is a state. If the posts about having sex with all those guys while she was younger is true I feel sorry for her. She clearly has trauma from her childhood. I do think she is a scumbag though and hopefully will grow up in prison.

• Haha
I can’t believe anyone would fight over him, he is a state. If the posts about having sex with all those guys while she was younger is true I feel sorry for her. She clearly has trauma from her childhood. I do think she is a scumbag though and hopefully will grow up in prison.
See from these areas that’s what these girls are like....I defo believe that whoever is behind that page is belong to Aoife cause she has been with that yoke on and off while Gemma has too....the likes of Aoife would hold the kids against him and make gemmas life a misery....I think the three of them are as bad as each other ...like why was Aoife supposedly posting the same time as someone was walking past gemmas house and his sister is always commenting on that dribblys post...I just think that they are really trying to make that girl Gemma commit suicide and they will all be happy the ...even his mother is a junkie

• Wow
If thats true its fucked up!
Big if.
Wearing a gown backwards like that looks like breast clinic....

See from these areas that’s what these girls are like....I defo believe that whoever is behind that page is belong to Aoife cause she has been with that yoke on and off while Gemma has too....the likes of Aoife would hold the kids against him and make gemmas life a misery....I think the three of them are as bad as each other ...like why was Aoife supposedly posting the same time as someone was walking past gemmas house and his sister is always commenting on that dribblys post...I just think that they are really trying to make that girl Gemma commit suicide and they will all be happy the ...even his mother is a junkie
His sister was posting lots early on. Complete thug

His mother? 😮 it’s all very sad all the same

Reactions: 2
I really dont think its Aoife. Someone belonging to her maybe, or even richies sister, she has been very quiet lately. My heart actually goes out to her no matter what she does shes critisied on by the piblic when she done nothing to bring herself into the publics eye in the first place save askimg some skitzo to take photos of her kids off a very very public platform. I hope she does go guarda like shes insinuating and have it all put to bed

Attachments

Not me having a dream last night that I ran away with gemmas fella and her trying to find us 🥴🥴
And not me thinking he’s good looking now 😭😭
Stop the world and let me off I think I’m sick😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve been going on to Gemmas page before it was taken down. Not go on and nose on the i40haze page the drama to see what happens next but it’s starting to get a bit uncomfortable to watch. Particularly that dribbly mcgee page. I don’t think it’s right. This could all come to a very bad end. Gemma is clearly not well and is troubled. She needs help. The Aoife one is just as bad reacting and fuelling.

Reactions: 7
Dribblymcgee has the video of Gemma being chased that day by richie's sister and all, she was trying to tell everyone aoife assaulted her when you can clearly see it was just 2 girls going for her and she's legging it out in front of traffic to try get away🤣

• Haha
Dribblymcgee has the video of Gemma being chased that day by richie's sister and all, she was trying to tell everyone aoife assaulted her when you can clearly see it was just 2 girls going for her and she's legging it out in front of traffic to try get away🤣
What sane person even thinks that’s funny? A mentally unstable woman getting chased out in front of traffic? Regardless if she lied about it.. You’re a sick little vermin 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.