Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that's disgraceful carry on last night chasing her across a busy road with a good club bleeping hell! I hope she does keep the head down now for her own safety that's scared the life out of me as to what could of happened.
I was all for the laughs at the start of this thread but things have gotten a bit extreme now when this sort of violence comes into play ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Reactions: 10
Dribblymcgee is gone again, and call me vermin all you like but if she spoke to my children the way she was speaking to Aoifes, the grandkids of one of the women who ran after her and the nephews of the other, trust me I'd of done allot worse mentally unstable or not. She constantly taunted them and bait them out for a fight all over social media, I'm a monster for laughing that it backfired on her? She's pulling it all on herself and constantly makes a laugh out of everything including the amount of lives she put at risk over her little joyride which she already admitted was all a cover and for followers, she deserves everything that happens and nothing will change my opinion. As a woman with serious mental health issues myself, you can't always play that card and expect the whole country to feel sorry for you, you have to own up to your own problems, accept responsibility and get help, not make a laugh of your wrong doings on social media and keep doing the same things over and over.

Reactions: 8
Omg that's disgraceful carry on last night chasing her across a busy road with a good club bleeping hell! I hope she does keep the head down now for her own safety that's scared the life out of me as to what could of happened.
I was all for the laughs at the start of this thread but things have gotten a bit extreme now when this sort of violence comes into play ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
What happened ?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Does anyone think the ex Richie is the dribbly mcgee page?
Where are they getting the videos of him ringing her? and what is he even ringing her for? The age of him ringing recording himself calling her a rat over and over again. What is the point its all getting a bit weird now and aofie is just as bad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Where are they getting the videos of him ringing her? and what is he even ringing her for? The age of him ringing recording himself calling her a rat over and over again. What is the point its all getting a bit weird now and aofie is just as bad
I think he is behind the page. They are both as bad as each other. Two scumbags. Itโ€™s a sad way to be living. I donโ€™t know anything of Aoife but is she heavily involved as well?

Reactions: 1
Richie had them videos up on his own page before but Gemma logged onto it and deleted them๐Ÿคฃ was defo a girl behind dribblymcgee she talked a few times on the story

And Aoife is involved heavy enough but she was dragged in by Gemma giving abuse to her and the kids and her story, shes said repeatedly shes tired of it all and has gone to the guards now because she can't put up with it anymore that its started to affect her mentally, she deleted all her comments on dribblymcgee and everything, she had random people texting her abuse on her capabilities as a mother and everything. I genuinely feel sorry for her, she had people show up at her job and everything over Gemma and had people ringing social workers on her when shes clearly trying hard to be a good mother and has said richie and gemma aren't to be left alone with the kids, that all the money they show off she still gets barely 20 a week off him for child support but you won't see richie or gemma admitting that

Reactions: 6
Dribblymcgee is gone again, and call me vermin all you like but if she spoke to my children the way she was speaking to Aoifes, the grandkids of one of the women who ran after her and the nephews of the other, trust me I'd of done allot worse mentally unstable or not. She constantly taunted them and bait them out for a fight all over social media, I'm a monster for laughing that it backfired on her? She's pulling it all on herself and constantly makes a laugh out of everything including the amount of lives she put at risk over her little joyride which she already admitted was all a cover and for followers, she deserves everything that happens and nothing will change my opinion. As a woman with serious mental health issues myself, you can't always play that card and expect the whole country to feel sorry for you, you have to own up to your own problems, accept responsibility and get help, not make a laugh of your wrong doings on social media and keep doing the same things over and over.
You seem very invested in this, are you okay hun? Xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She said herself she rode 25+ people and was with him for 8 years so she wouldve only been 16 with that body count, her family might be good but I really dont think she is๐Ÿ˜…
And none of them are in his house he might keep drugs there yeah but nobody would be stupid enough to keep plants at home and post them online, she was helping him do all that and more dont forget and still says shes gonna "run the game" now shes gone from him aoife more or less said it too that she thinks she got him raided guards wouldnt give special treatment to her for giving info on a lad they already know about thats just obvious but if and when given a phonecall they do have to act on it otherwise they wouldnt bother to raid it that many times๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ shes been nothing but spiteful to him ever since that car chase and his whole family, I'm not sticking up for the chap now not in the least I dont know anything much about him but putting videos up on public saying she spiked him with sleepers to make him fall asleep because he was annoying her, threatening to burn the house with his kids in it asleep, putting his kids and alot of info about them on a very very public platform isn't the actions of a girl who seems one bit nice or good in any way aoife has said multiple times that she doesnt want richie back richie was cheating on her and the kids for ages and that she actually had time for Gemma before all of this because she had a bond with the kids and was worried about her๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thanks for that love ๐Ÿ˜†out you can't argue with stupid. Leave the believers to it ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His page is horrendous
Letting dogs eat weed plants (or what ever they are called ) green I think ๐Ÿค” and the kids around all them drugs
For boasting they have so much money the videos of Christmas Day with the kids if your loaded I doubt you would have an old plug in heater in the sitting room like my nana had years ago a super serve I think they called
They are both dirt who brings children up in all that commotion you would really have to ask why Tulsa have not been involved
Tusla aren't involved because them children have an amazing mother that took them away from that tit show (not that they spent much time with them either)

i40 page still there for me, just private now.

I hadn't seen any of Aoife's posts till now, she seems to articulate compared to the other two, wonder how she got mixed up with Richie originally. Its a sorry state of affairs.
I had 2 children with a plasterer from ballymun, couldn't tell you what happened after that ๐Ÿ™‰

The aoife
Iโ€™ve been going on to Gemmas page before it was taken down. Not go on and nose on the i40haze page the drama to see what happens next but itโ€™s starting to get a bit uncomfortable to watch. Particularly that dribbly mcgee page. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s right. This could all come to a very bad end. Gemma is clearly not well and is troubled. She needs help. The Aoife one is just as bad reacting and fuelling.
The Aoife one was dragged into gemmas fame game unfortunately

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen their first few stories but then went back to bed was deleted when I got up๐Ÿ˜ช
Yea I seen a couple but was in work then. Someone has to provide for the children ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Itโ€™s that desperate bleep Aoife on the Dribbly page! Imagine walking up to her house and recording yourself standing outside with a joint? bleeping weirdos, and theyโ€™re fighting over a fella whoโ€™s a few short hairs off of a brass monkey?who was shagging teenagers when he was mid 20โ€™s? Gway, grow up girls
I'm not on the dribbly page and I don't smoke weed ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† wasn't me outside her house Gemma would confirm that herself so you cop on with your mad accusations ๐Ÿ˜‰

See from these areas thatโ€™s what these girls are like....I defo believe that whoever is behind that page is belong to Aoife cause she has been with that yoke on and off while Gemma has too....the likes of Aoife would hold the kids against him and make gemmas life a misery....I think the three of them are as bad as each other ...like why was Aoife supposedly posting the same time as someone was walking past gemmas house and his sister is always commenting on that dribblys post...I just think that they are really trying to make that girl Gemma commit suicide and they will all be happy the ...even his mother is a junkie
First of all I havnt been with richie in 8 years! Second of all how do you know what type of person I am? Because Gemma tells you (phew I'm so happy you get your information from such a reliable source) third of all Richie has seen the kids even through all of this just not at night because of his bleeping GIM FORM (which means there is a threat to his life) and that's from 5 days before the chase. I was posting on Saturday night because I was out enjoying myself is that a crime you absolute creep! Closed minded people really are thr funniest you think everything is as you see ๐Ÿ™‰ so worrying!

The aoife
Iโ€™ve been going on to Gemmas page before it was taken down. Not go on and nose on the i40haze page the drama to see what happens next but itโ€™s starting to get a bit uncomfortable to watch. Particularly that dribbly mcgee page. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s right. This could all come to a very bad end. Gemma is clearly not well and is troubled. She needs help. The Aoife one is just as bad reacting and fuelling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yea I seen a couple but was in work then. Someone has to provide for the children ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I'm not on the dribbly page and I don't smoke weed ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† wasn't me outside her house Gemma would confirm that herself so you cop on with your mad accusations ๐Ÿ˜‰

First of all I havnt been with richie in 8 years! Second of all how do you know what type of person I am? Because Gemma tells you (phew I'm so happy you get your information from such a reliable source) third of all Richie has seen the kids even through all of this just not at night because of his bleeping GIM FORM (which means there is a threat to his life) and that's from 5 days before the chase. I was posting on Saturday night because I was out enjoying myself is that a crime you absolute creep! Closed minded people really are thr funniest you think everything is as you see ๐Ÿ™‰ so worrying!

The aoife

The aoife

Your just as bad as her....Iโ€™m a creep isnโ€™t it sad that you were commenting on a page that is talking about killing her etc...years of you and Ritchie playing mind games with her has messed her up.... Aoife your the same type of jealous ex thatโ€™s all over the place.....and itโ€™s sader the minute sheโ€™s getting a bit of sympathy you jump on it like a bandwagon....if you didnโ€™t want to get dragged into why didnโ€™t you keep your head down and mouth shut people would think more of you ...oh no but your all over every single page getting your pennyโ€™s worth in

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.