Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know much about this lunatic apart from her being banned from ballymun and took chase from the cops on the way back from Dublin airport 😭

Reactions: 7
Iv been following her since the chase she’s wreckless the stuff she shares on Instagram is madness every fight with that Richie fella and his as bad he shares it aswel

Reactions: 4
I actually feel kinda sorry for her. I just think she’s stayed by him for 8 years through thick and thin and obviously there is something behind her doing the car chase it wasn’t just for the craic and now his ex is hoping to try and get back with him and is using the kids. There’s always three sides to every story!

Reactions: 3
Who is the Aoife girl she is fighting with? Is she the guys ex? She is so casual about all these fights, the windows being blown in & going to prison 👀😳

Who is the Aoife girl she is fighting with? Is she the guys ex? She is so casual about all these fights, the windows being blown in & going to prison 👀😳
Ya she’s his ex. He looks as rough as a bears area. Gemma is stoned most the day so that’s why she comes across as casual. They keep going on about her ratting him out to the guards but I’d say it wasn’t her at all!

Reactions: 6
I actually feel kinda sorry for her. I just think she’s stayed by him for 8 years through thick and thin and obviously there is something behind her doing the car chase it wasn’t just for the craic and now his ex is hoping to try and get back with him and is using the kids. There’s always three sides to every story!
Na I dont think so man. I think he got sick of the drama and tit stirring and left her so she went mad trying to call him a rat which would be bad for his reputation😅 she threatened to burn the aoife girls house down with the kids in it and everything, I think the fame has gone to Gemmas head and she thinks shes rocky now with all these people telling her shes great 🤷‍♀️
Either way shes bang out of order texting a 12yr old saying your a teen and ill treat you like one🤢 apparently shes had his house raided a good few times in the last month trying to get him locked up

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ya she’s his ex. He looks as rough as a bears area. Gemma is stoned most the day so that’s why she comes across as casual. They keep going on about her ratting him out to the guards but I’d say it wasn’t her at all!
He’s not attractive in the slightest. She is a total mess

Na I dont think so man. I think he got sick of the drama and tit stirring and left her so she went mad trying to call him a rat which would be bad for his reputation😅 she threatened to burn the aoife girls house down with the kids in it and everything, I think the fame has gone to Gemmas head and she thinks shes rocky now with all these people telling her shes great 🤷‍♀️
Either way shes bang out of order texting a 12yr old saying your a teen and ill treat you like one🤢 apparently shes had his house raided a good few times in the last month trying to get him locked up
If she was getting his house raided that many times the guards wouldn’t have given her all those bail conditions. Did you not see his Instagram sure he’s growing weed in his house and has it all over social media and cops aren’t blind either when they see people driving round in mercs and no Jobs. She comes from a good Family and ended up with him and his bitter ex who can’t let go....

If she was getting his house raided that many times the guards wouldn’t have given her all those bail conditions. Did you not see his Instagram sure he’s growing weed in his house and has it all over social media and cops aren’t blind either when they see people driving round in mercs and no Jobs. She comes from a good Family and ended up with him and his bitter ex who can’t let go....
She said herself she rode 25+ people and was with him for 8 years so she wouldve only been 16 with that body count, her family might be good but I really dont think she is😅
And none of them are in his house he might keep drugs there yeah but nobody would be stupid enough to keep plants at home and post them online, she was helping him do all that and more dont forget and still says shes gonna "run the game" now shes gone from him aoife more or less said it too that she thinks she got him raided guards wouldnt give special treatment to her for giving info on a lad they already know about thats just obvious but if and when given a phonecall they do have to act on it otherwise they wouldnt bother to raid it that many times🤷‍♀️ shes been nothing but spiteful to him ever since that car chase and his whole family, I'm not sticking up for the chap now not in the least I dont know anything much about him but putting videos up on public saying she spiked him with sleepers to make him fall asleep because he was annoying her, threatening to burn the house with his kids in it asleep, putting his kids and alot of info about them on a very very public platform isn't the actions of a girl who seems one bit nice or good in any way aoife has said multiple times that she doesnt want richie back richie was cheating on her and the kids for ages and that she actually had time for Gemma before all of this because she had a bond with the kids and was worried about her🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
His page is horrendous
Letting dogs eat weed plants (or what ever they are called ) green I think 🤔 and the kids around all them drugs
For boasting they have so much money the videos of Christmas Day with the kids if your loaded I doubt you would have an old plug in heater in the sitting room like my nana had years ago a super serve I think they called
They are both dirt who brings children up in all that commotion you would really have to ask why Tulsa have not been involved

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
His page is horrendous
Letting dogs eat weed plants (or what ever they are called ) green I think 🤔 and the kids around all them drugs
For boasting they have so much money the videos of Christmas Day with the kids if your loaded I doubt you would have an old plug in heater in the sitting room like my nana had years ago a super serve I think they called
They are both dirt who brings children up in all that commotion you would really have to ask why Tulsa have not been involved
What’s his page?? That Gemma one only has two posts up on the g.g_420_ handle is that the correct one the chase was off a different account was it not

Gemma deletes the posts or Richie deleted them idk there always posting off each other’s instagrams 😂😂

I hope Turbo Gem or Richie pot head comes across this thread because it would make very very entertaining reading material ☕☕☕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.