Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ma of richies kids Aoife is commenting on the post of dribblymcgee, the one of the phone being recorded about the kids

i40 page still there for me, just private now.

I hadn't seen any of Aoife's posts till now, she seems to articulate compared to the other two, wonder how she got mixed up with Richie originally. Its a sorry state of affairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching her today. Says she's after smashing the window in Coolock garda Station because Richie is in there and she's trying to get herself arrested.

Then she starts saying about 20 gardaì we're rubbing the window looking out at her and making loads of noises at her. Like is she not well in the head? Or is she joking

She also said she's going back down to the garda station and going live at 9:30 from it.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching her today. Says she's after smashing the window in Coolock garda Station because Richie is in there and she's trying to get herself arrested.

Then she starts saying about 20 gardaì we're rubbing the window looking out at her and making loads of noises at her. Like is she not well in the head? Or is she joking

She also said she's going back down to the garda station and going live at 9:30 from it.
From what page?

Reactions: 1
Did it happen? Id say coolock gards would rather eat their tit than deal with her, she's a plague. Also she videos her nails, her rolling papers, as if she wouldn't have videod gards rubbing windows if it happened. Christ.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.