Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DribblyMcGee

Well hello Tattle life, only for gemma mentioned this thread on her story I wouldn't have known 🤷🏼‍♀️she can't keep anything to herself like (that's why she's such a good rat). So she was down the garda station today collecting her weekly rat rate they pay her, so here is tonight's gossip

"clears throat"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

HawkEyes

Have never posted before this but just a few thoughts on the whole situation.
Richie is scum and actually at the heart of all the issues and as usual because he’s a fella gets hardly any of the abuse. Did u see the messages Aoife had up yesterday when he was calling Gemma a psycho. Like he doesn’t defend his partner at all.
He groomed a 15 year old girl when he was a man right out of prison. Why has he gotten away with that?
He smokes weed around them kids, let’s them rally around without helmets on yet he’s grand because he’s still seeing them? That’s not parenting what kind of example is he setting them kids.

Gemma is unhinged and dangerous but I’d also say she’s a very lonely girl who’s been abused and let down most of her life. She’s never had someone she can properly rely on if she’sbeen with himsince that age. She knows no other life than this drama and much as he abused her and keeps her under the thumb it’s all she’s ever known.
people slagging her for riding around at 15 need to cop on. That was a lonely girl with no self esteem looking for validation from older men.

on to Aoife. I don’t think everything she puts up online is right but I think she’s good to be as good as she is. Ye she probably gets involved and stirs it up a bit but I don’t think anyone would agree that when their own kids were involved you wouldn’t get dragged into the situation a bit. I think it’s obvious from old pics and stuff that she’s always let them boys see their da and Gemma because she probably thought she was doing the right thing but she was hardly jealous of her if she’d let them off. I think she’s been pushed too far now.
I think Gemma probably does care about the kids and is pissed off shes fucked that relationship up and doesn’t know how to get back from it now.Her posts about them seem like a desperate girl to me.

also did Gemma not have pics up of a cottage she was apparently calling home for the next month a while ago?

they clearly have no moneI the way she flaunts lumps of cash, we could all come up with some cash for a photo shoot and Richie still live a miserable day to day life.

I think he’s a scumbag and has ruined Gemmas life by getting involved with her at that age and keeping her under his thumb. It’s an abusive relationship.
he’s ruining Aoife’s life because she can’t get on with her own because he brings this drama
And he will ruin those boys lives by being a horrible example of what a boyfriend or a father should be. Imagine knowing your da left your ma for a 15 year old girl now sits around smoking weed and in and out of prison.

Anyway that’s my two cents!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah yeah, getting your hole out is meant to what? Make us jealous? Horny? Change our minds you nor a Garda informant, home wrecking, stoner, psychotic head melter?

FYI we all have pennies knickers too babe, them on that arse is nothing special
That's a flat pack arse from IKEA

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lulumc93

Aoife is worse imo. Gemma is in her earlier 20s. I study psychology and can tell you that the trauma carried from youth clings onto you. I would reckon Gemma has BPD, add smoking weed, taking drugs and years of being GROOMED by Richie into it and I think she's hit a breaking point. She's clesrly not well. What sort of mother REVELS in a young girl getting chased into traffic by people with a golf club? Aoife brags about having her degree and life together when Gemma is being pushed toward suicide. She is clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode and its just being used as entertainment now. It's really sad but no one involved seems in anyway clued in enough to see that. Just selfish people attacking a young girl who was groomed, taken advantage of and as a result has become this. She needs inpatient treatment and Aoife needs to focus on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ais1

New to here but been following this on insta etc..
Gemma clearly was dragged up, hasn't even got a clue about real life.. or yon yoke Richie.. can't even speak English and there like ' Aww haters gonna hate' Havnt got a clue what luxury looks like and try to flaunt whatever she thinks is luxurious.. like air force and Canadian goose damn the girls on fire.. go get a real fashion sense then maybe people be jealous.. cause that's clearly what she/him want, people to be jealous of them. To make themselves feel less shit about themselves. They think they're cool and look like they have plenty of money.. but they look like 2 poverty struck cunts to me. Material objects ( the one or 2 they have ) and having a car doesn't mean shit. Get a life for yourself. Get a nice house/apartment ( did Yas see the gack mirror clock she got as a gift for moving in or something horrible ) and what's with the house? Trying to say it's hers is it.. go live in it then and get out of your ma's spare bed 🤣 and the food she eats 🤢 she's a top baller alright making G's everyday and eating crisp and ham sambos 🤣 TASTE is primarily what she's lacking in all aspects. But yano what it's actually not even there fault they know no better, curse passed on from generation to generation, there parents didn't teach them nothing, no guidance in life or then the street!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Pourthetearightup

Richie in BT dropping mad money on an ugly Canada Goose jacket (rotten 🤢) and probably never worked a day in his life boils my piss 😡😡 how do the likes of him get away with it
he’d want to buy himself a pair of shorts and stop walkin around ballymun with his bottoms tucked up like peddle pushers in the 90s 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Omg the past couple of pages has just been stuck on the same subject back and forth holy god🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks as if Gemma, Richie, Aoife, Lydia and all parties in this are really trying to get back to a somewhat normal life which everyone should be entitled to. With threads like this focusing in on everything they won't be able to. Just have a think to yourselfs before you post, not one of us know what any of them are going through behind it all, I know we all love the madness of it all (addictive) but we don't know what battles any of them face on a daily basis. If we stop feeling it, it will go away. Gemma Is a young girl obviously going through stuff people should not be thriving off them. She dragged everyone else into it for whatever reasons and made it so public that now she's backed into a corner and needs to keep up a show. It's not good for her mental health I really wish people would stop enjoying what she's doing to her life.
Wrong website hun

• Haha

Lulumc93

This whole Gemma situation and thread makes me so sad, really sheds a light on the lack of support for mental health in this country! Gemma shows all signs of an ongoing serious personality disorder, she’s a threat to herself and potentially others but is still sitting in her mas back garden smoking joints having people videoing themselves outside her house/fighting her/ harassing her? I don’t understand how she hasn’t been evaluated & sectioned yet? None of it sits well with me.. Who’s to blame when she either ends her own life?
I totally agree, she 100% has a personality disorder and i can't understand the lack of support in place especially going through the judicial system? Surely one person she has been dealing with understands mental health?

I find it so sad that the people involved with her are so oblivious. Like the whole "rat" mentality is just awful. Welcome to the real world Lydia, when you threaten people and harass them they are within their right to take further action. Its not being a rat its being a functioning adult in society. I feel like they're so detached from reality in their little bubbles and feel so sorry for Gemma because she is just surrounded by these toxic people in a toxic situation and she is screaming for help but not one single person has an ounce of decency or fucking intellect to comprehend that. Aoife and Lydia are two weapons, i can't get my head around how thick they are.

• Heart

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Thread locked.

do not attempt to set up a second thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Someone called her banana chin a few pages back and now I think of it every time I see her face😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's very sad that people thrive off a young girls misery 😪
Do you know her personally? Do you know she's miserable?

It's very easy for her to tell the world she's got all this cash, the cops can't touch her and she loves him and then the next is broken up with him.

Putting the phone down and stepping away is a very easy thing to do and this "she's young" excuse doesn't sit with me
She's a grown fucking adult who's making 10ks with only fans and selling drugs.

She doesn't want people talking about what she's putting up online then don't make a new fucking account every few days when the last ones gets shut down.

I will say one thing, Aoife doesn't seem like a bad egg to me at all, she does a lot for those boys from what I can see, I don't agree with letting kids ride motoro bikes but she canr stop them seeing their dad no matter how much of a dead beat he is. She'll come off looking better for doing so. The kids have every opportunity everyone else does to make a life for themselves

And FYI all parties involved are on this thread now.

Hi everyone 👋

• Heart
  • Haha

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Omg @Eyespyhunz would you ever take a day off.
You literally argue with every person who writes anything here about them.
It’s as if your the only person in the world who knows them.
Sit down and shut up it’s getting old quick & very annoying I must add.
Jesus Christ and yea gemma did have up before that he was going with her for months before she even found out about aoife so you actually don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors unless you were there every single day with them or are one of them how would you know absolutely everything that went on.
Your ruining this thread with your constant back and forth

One thing that really pisses me off is, even if she is a Garda informant, the amount of driving she does whole stoned is fucking ridiculous.

The amount of lives her and that gobshite are putting in danger by driving high all the time is insane and they're never stopped at a check point,never drug tested. Whatever she wants to do with her body that's her business but putting other people on danger is never OK and the guards are a fucking disgrace if they let her away with it

• Sad
Omg I'm gone down a complete Gemma and Richie rabbit hole 🙊🙊 I haven't a clue half the time what they are saying on all of these different pages but hook it to my veins 😂😂😂

• Haha
The fucking state of that thing!! Looks fresh out of one of the lanes on Abbey street 🤢
There's something just not right abt him 😕 the way he has them all at each other Gemma, aofie, his sisters even his mother. Even the way he talks to his kids in the videos just doesn't sit well with me at all blowing weed into their faces. The dogs look to stoned to even move!!