Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I think Gemma and your man are the pits.. the tit they do be talking about cars, money, smoking joints 🥴 very cringe but they seem happy to be making tits of themselves on the daily 🥴 he’s in his 30s which is even more tragic. It’s downright embarrassing actually

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Your just as bad as her....I’m a creep isn’t it sad that you were commenting on a page that is talking about killing her etc...years of you and Ritchie playing mind games with her has messed her up.... Aoife your the same type of jealous ex that’s all over the place.....and it’s sader the minute she’s getting a bit of sympathy you jump on it like a bandwagon....if you didn’t want to get dragged into why didn’t you keep your head down and mouth shut people would think more of you ...oh no but your all over every single page getting your penny’s worth in
Aoife can't get back into this but she just wants to say. She did not say anything about bad about Gemma here she just addressed your ACCUSATIONS about her as that is what they are. Then you bye passed the fact that she addressed them and proceeded with more ACCUSATIONS 🙄. Aoife finds it really weird that you think she should be bullied into "keeping her head down and her mouth shut" she doesn't need people like you to think more of her you hated her without even knowing the story. Stay blessed hun 😘✌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aoife can't get back into this but she just wants to say. She did not say anything about bad about Gemma here she just addressed your ACCUSATIONS about her as that is what they are. Then you bye passed the fact that she addressed them and proceeded with more ACCUSATIONS 🙄. Aoife finds it really weird that you think she should be bullied into "keeping her head down and her mouth shut" she doesn't need people like you to think more of her you hated her without even knowing the story. Stay blessed hun 😘✌
She said a lot of bad stuff...listen tell Aoife the lot of them are as bad as each other living their lives on social media....I have a funny feeling Aoife couldn’t be bullied into anything I’d say she’s well able for all this and loving the attention. If she didn’t like the attention why air your dirty laundry everywhere !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She said a lot of bad stuff...listen tell Aoife the lot of them are as bad as each other living their lives on social media....I have a funny feeling Aoife couldn’t be bullied into anything I’d say she’s well able for all this and loving the attention. If she didn’t like the attention why air your dirty laundry everywhere !!!
Whatever helps u sleep hunbun ✌✌☮☮

Reactions: 1
Defo not living her type of life helps me sleep real easy...tell her next time she’s choosing a dad for her kids maybe choose better !!! Mwah 💋
Aw statements like this make me sad tbh her baby dad is a shithead through his own doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As said before I'll say it again, Aoife wasn't even really involved until she asked Gemma to take down the photos of her kids (rightfully so as Gemmas account was going over 10k and they aren't her kids keeping in mind her and richie supposedly weren't together) and Gemma started abusing her all over Instagram🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't of lied down and took it either whether it brought me into the public eye or not, a girls got a right to defend herself AND her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aoife and her gang out in full action tonight...she obviously got a telling of from tattle as she’s liking all the comments so is well able to come on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tell Aoife to maybe stay off threads about Gemma and concentrate on her kids, she’s only loving all the attention the weirdo!
“Aoife can’t get back into this but she wants to say”
Would you ever go and duck, Aoife is a glorified attention seeking gobshite involving herself into anything to do with Gemma! Sweating for her own name to be mentioned

Reactions: 4
1 person doesn’t count as a gang n I personally think If people are being discussed they have a right to come on and defend themselves ✌

There’s only 1 thread and tbh I dunno why it’s even here like as if Gemma is some aspirational bleeding blogger or something 🤢🤢 also if it was your name getting dragged in and your kids getting commented on by some bleeding crackhead barbie I doubt you’d stay silent ☮
Nobody mentioned her kids on this thread but she comes in all guns blazing with her real name seeking validation and attention as if she’s any better than Gemma 🙄 For someone who’s sick of their name getting dragged and sick of getting involved she’s been very good at keeping herself right in the centre of gemmas tit show! If she had any sense she’d let gemmas actions speak for themselves and concentrate on herself and her kids who are probably traumatised at this stage

Reactions: 3
Aoife is worse imo. Gemma is in her earlier 20s. I study psychology and can tell you that the trauma carried from youth clings onto you. I would reckon Gemma has BPD, add smoking weed, taking drugs and years of being GROOMED by Richie into it and I think she's hit a breaking point. She's clesrly not well. What sort of mother REVELS in a young girl getting chased into traffic by people with a golf club? Aoife brags about having her degree and life together when Gemma is being pushed toward suicide. She is clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode and its just being used as entertainment now. It's really sad but no one involved seems in anyway clued in enough to see that. Just selfish people attacking a young girl who was groomed, taken advantage of and as a result has become this. She needs inpatient treatment and Aoife needs to focus on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry I just saw something that said she went and got her qualifications.

Yeah Gemma did. Someone who lies to her capacity isn't well. She is unwell and unstable, its really sad tbh. I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I just saw something that said she went and got her qualifications.

Yeah Gemma did. Someone who lies to her capacity isn't well. She is unwell and unstable, its really sad tbh. I hope she gets help.
I think she said something about a conviction affecting her course and it would do alright.
The letter today from the prison 🤣
Did anyone see..... (it seems to be taken down now) that’s she finished with Richie again ? His mother set her up or something and he smashed her phone..... Gemma ended up in custody.
She said Richie’s frontal lobe is fully developed and he’s never going to change so hopefully she can stick to it and stay the hell away from him.

I’d wager his frontal lobe is seriously underdeveloped or possibly absent.

Aoife is worse imo. Gemma is in her earlier 20s. I study psychology and can tell you that the trauma carried from youth clings onto you. I would reckon Gemma has BPD, add smoking weed, taking drugs and years of being GROOMED by Richie into it and I think she's hit a breaking point. She's clesrly not well. What sort of mother REVELS in a young girl getting chased into traffic by people with a golf club? Aoife brags about having her degree and life together when Gemma is being pushed toward suicide. She is clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode and its just being used as entertainment now. It's really sad but no one involved seems in anyway clued in enough to see that. Just selfish people attacking a young girl who was groomed, taken advantage of and as a result has become this. She needs inpatient treatment and Aoife needs to focus on herself.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.