Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said something about a conviction affecting her course and it would do alright.
The letter today from the prison 🤣
Did anyone see..... (it seems to be taken down now) that’s she finished with Richie again ? His mother set her up or something and he smashed her phone..... Gemma ended up in custody.
She said Richie’s frontal lobe is fully developed and he’s never going to change so hopefully she can stick to it and stay the hell away from him.

I’d wager his frontal lobe is seriously underdeveloped or possibly absent.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I have to agree its terrible and his mother and sisters the whole family seem to be in on making Gemma suffer 🤔 you can see it a mile off she's been pushed to much if he dosnt want her anymore move the duck on why do all this especially if she's such a rat would you bother with her like 😏 I actually think he's the rat and using Gemma to blame her

Reactions: 3
Aoife is worse imo. Gemma is in her earlier 20s. I study psychology and can tell you that the trauma carried from youth clings onto you. I would reckon Gemma has BPD, add smoking weed, taking drugs and years of being GROOMED by Richie into it and I think she's hit a breaking point. She's clesrly not well. What sort of mother REVELS in a young girl getting chased into traffic by people with a golf club? Aoife brags about having her degree and life together when Gemma is being pushed toward suicide. She is clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode and its just being used as entertainment now. It's really sad but no one involved seems in anyway clued in enough to see that. Just selfish people attacking a young girl who was groomed, taken advantage of and as a result has become this. She needs inpatient treatment and Aoife needs to focus on herself.
This is 100% right, I hope she gets help before it's too late

Reactions: 4
Aoife is worse imo. Gemma is in her earlier 20s. I study psychology and can tell you that the trauma carried from youth clings onto you. I would reckon Gemma has BPD, add smoking weed, taking drugs and years of being GROOMED by Richie into it and I think she's hit a breaking point. She's clesrly not well. What sort of mother REVELS in a young girl getting chased into traffic by people with a golf club? Aoife brags about having her degree and life together when Gemma is being pushed toward suicide. She is clearly in the midst of a psychotic episode and its just being used as entertainment now. It's really sad but no one involved seems in anyway clued in enough to see that. Just selfish people attacking a young girl who was groomed, taken advantage of and as a result has become this. She needs inpatient treatment and Aoife needs to focus on herself.
I 100% agree with you. She shows all signs of BPD. I wish someone would help her instead of sitting back enjoying the laugh. Nobody ever looks at the bigger picture or understands this illness. It's extremely sad.

Exactly ! She’s been with that - yoke - since she was a child too
The posts about them running a train on her made me feel extremely sick last week and no doubt any event like that would leave trauma on you. She has massive issues. I do think she is a scumbag but I also think it’s because of her situation with that bigger scumbag Richie. It’s such a mess. I don’t know how it will end. I wonder what her family make of it all

The posts about them running a train on her made me feel extremely sick last week and no doubt any event like that would leave trauma on you. She has massive issues. I do think she is a scumbag but I also think it’s because of her situation with that bigger scumbag Richie. It’s such a mess. I don’t know how it will end. I wonder what her family make of it all
Was that Richie on the phone referring to the train I couldn't belive that if I was her mother I wouldn't allow her near him

Reactions: 1
I must've missed that. What's the story behind the train comment?
One of them maybe dribbly pg put up a video recording that you couldn't see anything or anyone. You could just hear the convo and who ever it was (I think Richie) was saying yes you love to lick my balls I can't remember if you licked them the day we ran the train on you 😢 Considering the age gap and how long ago this train was supposed to be!! It didn't sit well with me at all

One of them maybe dribbly pg put up a video recording that you couldn't see anything or anyone. You could just hear the convo and who ever it was (I think Richie) was saying yes you love to lick my balls I can't remember if you licked them the day we ran the train on you 😢 Considering the age gap and how long ago this train was supposed to be!! It didn't sit well with me at all
I’m lost here... is the train a euphemism for something?

Reactions: 5
And might I just say aofie coming here to say she dosnt let her kids go with there dad when its dark because he's a life in threat thing on his head proves she's just as bad as the other pair
I’m lost here... is the train a euphemism for something?
Yes I had to ask that to lol a train means a gang of lads have sex with the one girl one after the other 🤢

Reactions: 2
And might I just say aofie coming here to say she dosnt let her kids go with there dad when its dark because he's a life in threat thing on his head proves she's just as bad as the other pair

Yes I had to ask that to lol a train means a gang of lads have sex with the one girl one after the other 🤢
OMG that is so bleeping wrong. Jesus Christ 🤮😡😡😡😡

What’s the deal with her own family? I see she has a sister but why is no one close to her intervening to try help her out. A mother? Father? Brother? Anyone?

Was that Richie on the phone referring to the train I couldn't belive that if I was her mother I wouldn't allow her near him
Ya it was from what I can make out. She also shared a written story herself about it which was harrowing to read. Obviously she didn’t admit to the train but she said she did end up with all of that group and they were all in their 20’s at the time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
She said she was 15 working at a racing stables on a Saturday and they all went into the hay shed to her one after the other and took advantage of her. Terrible tbh 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
No that wasn't Richie on the phone, as far as I know it was the fella that chased her with his girlfriend last week and he posted the video of it, he just kept saying she was a rat on the phone call, his name was L**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.