Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that's disgraceful carry on last night chasing her across a busy road with a good club fucking hell! I hope she does keep the head down now for her own safety that's scared the life out of me as to what could of happened.
I was all for the laughs at the start of this thread but things have gotten a bit extreme now when this sort of violence comes into play

Reactions: 10
Dribblymcgee is gone again, and call me vermin all you like but if she spoke to my children the way she was speaking to Aoifes, the grandkids of one of the women who ran after her and the nephews of the other, trust me I'd of done allot worse mentally unstable or not. She constantly taunted them and bait them out for a fight all over social media, I'm a monster for laughing that it backfired on her? She's pulling it all on herself and constantly makes a laugh out of everything including the amount of lives she put at risk over her little joyride which she already admitted was all a cover and for followers, she deserves everything that happens and nothing will change my opinion. As a woman with serious mental health issues myself, you can't always play that card and expect the whole country to feel sorry for you, you have to own up to your own problems, accept responsibility and get help, not make a laugh of your wrong doings on social media and keep doing the same things over and over.

Reactions: 8
What happened ?!

Does anyone think the ex Richie is the dribbly mcgee page?
Where are they getting the videos of him ringing her? and what is he even ringing her for? The age of him ringing recording himself calling her a rat over and over again. What is the point its all getting a bit weird now and aofie is just as bad

Reactions: 5
Where are they getting the videos of him ringing her? and what is he even ringing her for? The age of him ringing recording himself calling her a rat over and over again. What is the point its all getting a bit weird now and aofie is just as bad
I think he is behind the page. They are both as bad as each other. Two scumbags. It’s a sad way to be living. I don’t know anything of Aoife but is she heavily involved as well?

Reactions: 1
Richie had them videos up on his own page before but Gemma logged onto it and deleted them was defo a girl behind dribblymcgee she talked a few times on the story

And Aoife is involved heavy enough but she was dragged in by Gemma giving abuse to her and the kids and her story, shes said repeatedly shes tired of it all and has gone to the guards now because she can't put up with it anymore that its started to affect her mentally, she deleted all her comments on dribblymcgee and everything, she had random people texting her abuse on her capabilities as a mother and everything. I genuinely feel sorry for her, she had people show up at her job and everything over Gemma and had people ringing social workers on her when shes clearly trying hard to be a good mother and has said richie and gemma aren't to be left alone with the kids, that all the money they show off she still gets barely 20 a week off him for child support but you won't see richie or gemma admitting that

Reactions: 6
You seem very invested in this, are you okay hun? Xx

Reactions: 6
Thanks for that love out you can't argue with stupid. Leave the believers to it

Reactions: 3
Tusla aren't involved because them children have an amazing mother that took them away from that shit show (not that they spent much time with them either)

i40 page still there for me, just private now.

I hadn't seen any of Aoife's posts till now, she seems to articulate compared to the other two, wonder how she got mixed up with Richie originally. Its a sorry state of affairs.
I had 2 children with a plasterer from ballymun, couldn't tell you what happened after that

The aoife
The Aoife one was dragged into gemmas fame game unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seen their first few stories but then went back to bed was deleted when I got up
Yea I seen a couple but was in work then. Someone has to provide for the children

I'm not on the dribbly page and I don't smoke weed wasn't me outside her house Gemma would confirm that herself so you cop on with your mad accusations

First of all I havnt been with richie in 8 years! Second of all how do you know what type of person I am? Because Gemma tells you (phew I'm so happy you get your information from such a reliable source) third of all Richie has seen the kids even through all of this just not at night because of his fucking GIM FORM (which means there is a threat to his life) and that's from 5 days before the chase. I was posting on Saturday night because I was out enjoying myself is that a crime you absolute creep! Closed minded people really are thr funniest you think everything is as you see so worrying!

The aoife
The Aoife one was dragged into gemmas fame game unfortunately

Last edited:

Your just as bad as her....I’m a creep isn’t it sad that you were commenting on a page that is talking about killing her etc...years of you and Ritchie playing mind games with her has messed her up.... Aoife your the same type of jealous ex that’s all over the place.....and it’s sader the minute she’s getting a bit of sympathy you jump on it like a bandwagon....if you didn’t want to get dragged into why didn’t you keep your head down and mouth shut people would think more of you ...oh no but your all over every single page getting your penny’s worth in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.