Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both as bad as each other. Both old enough to know better but surround themselves with enablers. Gemma wants to be a Mum yet acts like a spoilt brat and has an addict boyfriend. Arg has never got over Lydia and wants some arm candy. They should leave each other alone and just move on. Arg needs to stay out of the spot light and surround himself with good people. Gemma needs the media attention. It’ll never work!

Reactions: 4
They're both as bad as each other in my opinion. Gemma comes across as a diva all the time, I don't know what's the real her and what's part of the brand. Part of me can't help but feel it's a publicity stunt. It's not the first time they've broken up publicly this way. Arg I just don't know what to make of him.

Reactions: 3
I think they both need to go their seperate ways. Arg has his own issues and needs to get them sorted and needs to stay away from the public eye and he will never get that been with Gemma. And she needs to learn to be alone or tone herself down which she never will do as she's one of these (take me for who I am I will never change) kind of people. And noone will put up with her tit. Relationships are about compromise and it doesn't seem like she can do that. If she wants a baby she may have to go through the sperm donation way. She has the money or so it seems.

Whatever people think of Arg, the man has serious issues and mental health problems, I don’t agree whatsoever with him calling Gemma names but keep it private his tried to take his life before don’t plaster these all over social media for sympathy and attention. They need to stay away from each other it’s a toxic relationship
Oh duck off the ‘gram’ then Gemma no one cares. She’ll be back posting by the end of the day. Guaranteed

I thought she spent her life bragging about how much money she has, seems royally pissed off arg won’t pay her way for someone loaded

I honestly do not know why Gemma is so bothered about Arg.

He is vile and doesn’t seem to care about her at all. He uses her because she looks after him.

She might be carrying a little extra weight but lord she could do way better than him. What exactly has he got to offer? She is financially comfortable, fun to be around and clearly very kind and caring to those she loves. He can’t stand on his own two feet, he doesn’t even drive. He’s like a child.

She could get a decent looking bloke with a decent job and they’d be comfortable financially and he’d actually care about her. And she could then have the children she desires. If she thinks Arg is the best she can do then I feel for her. Because she can do far better.
Don’t know what shows you’ve watched with Gemma on but they must be completely different to every one I’ve seen her on

Reactions: 6
True. But if it is just a persona, then there’s no reason she can’t meet a nice man and have kids etc. Arg is a liability.

Reactions: 1
True. But if it is just a persona, then there’s no reason she can’t meet a nice man and have kids etc. Arg is a liability.
I don’t think it is a persona though. Every thing I hear about her she’s just not nice. People who have been in her shop etc I’ve never read one nice thing about the girl

good luck to her but her and arg deserve each other as bad as one another

I don’t think it is a persona though. Every thing I hear about her she’s just not nice. People who have been in her shop etc I’ve never read one nice thing about the girl

good luck to her but her and arg deserve each other as bad as one another
I agree, you can't just switch from being a foul demanding witch to being sweet and kind, you are what you are and she is revolting

I always felt that the Gemma/Arg relationship was set up by TOWIE, perhaps it stumbled into a real romance but a very toxic one by the looks of it.

They need to cut off contact completely forever. I'm sure she can find a man who actually wants to be with her. Arg has just used her for years.
He would have to be either brave, desperate or an idiot.

• Haha
I agree, you can't just switch from being a foul demanding witch to being sweet and kind, you are what you are and she is revolting
She’s a spoilt, tacky, common, rough, talentless lump of lard. She’s vile. GC stands for Giant C**t!!

She’ll never have kids. She’ll be fuming that Lauren Pope has had a baby and she’s older.

It will come out eventually that he’s been abusive
They are both spoilt shits

Whatever people think of Arg, the man has serious issues and mental health problems, I don’t agree whatsoever with him calling Gemma names but keep it private his tried to take his life before don’t plaster these all over social media for sympathy and attention. They need to stay away from each other it’s a toxic relationship
Were these recent? I haven’t seen her stories for a while.

Did anybody read that the company that Gemma set up to run her clothes business was made bankrupt for failing to pay £300 000 vat. Large sums of money were being transferred out of the business prior to this! Every time I see her spending money in Chanel etc I can’t help but think she’s spending someone else’s cash because vat has been paid by her customers and not been paid to the government. Arg is just one of those blokes with body dysmorphia who thinks he should be with Lydia Bright etc. They are all massive narcissists

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anybody read that the company that Gemma set up to run her clothes business was made bankrupt for failing to pay £300 000 vat. Large sums of money were being transferred out of the business prior to this! Every time I see her spending money in Chanel etc I can’t help but think she’s spending someone else’s cash because vat has been paid by her customers and not been paid to the government. Arg is just one of those blokes with body dysmorphia who thinks he should be with Lydia Bright etc. They are all massive narcissists
Her tit clothes are over priced. She doesn’t wear them. She is a horrible person and deserves failure. They should do her for tax evasion.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe for one minute Arg has MH issues. He’s just greedy and snorts too much coke. If he attributes it to MH, people excuse/forgive him and he gets to spend 3mths free at a Thai spa!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.