Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The on/off thing with Arg is tedious beyond belief now. I've just read her autobiography, which ends in about 2013ish and she's also been seeing another on/off bloke who's older and namechecked in a few episodes of TOWIE.

The Skinny Jabs seem ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s always come across as a person who lives beyond her means just to impress people into liking her.
Shame really.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s always come across as a person who lives beyond her means just to impress people into liking her.
Shame really.
Her family are loaded though as her father's shipping business turns over a tidy profit. Her brother has a sizeable property (with its own lake!) in the Essex countryside.

I don't know why skinny jeans are using her as an advert ....she looks exactly the same as she's always been ....fat 😂

I don't know why skinny jeans are using her as an advert ....she looks exactly the same as she's always been ....fat 😂
"Jabs"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do these z-list celebs learn absolutely nothing?

Gemma Collins latest #ad on Instagram for “Skinny Jab”.

If you go onto their website you can see the page is full of spelling and grammar mistakes which obviously screams professional.
I haven’t even taken the time to read all of that. Anything with Gemma Collins and Skinny on the title needs to be put in the bin. She is one of the unhealthiest celebs I have seen. Look at the sheer size of her. Whether there is a condition or not, she just way a severe amount of crap to maintain that size. She is no role model.

Also if I see one more ‘before and after’ pic where the only thing that’s changed is her CLOTHES I will scream 😂

• Haha
I thought she was a bit of a boring, loud mouth gobshite tbh but,
...this....is....it's hard for me to say....no I can't....I can't admit it....okay... I found her hilarious in Diva in Lockdown & I wanted more episodes 😂😂. There I've said it. I've never watched her other spin offs but I liked the dynamics between her & her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think arg uses her because of all the benefits she brings.. She pays for everything, is always there for him and probably good in bed.
You can tell arg has a lot of insecuritys but I feel he would always want lidia

Although in my opinion Gemma is a much better fit for him.

Reactions: 4
I’d never watch her shows - saw her a couple of times when friend watched Towie but they don’t appeal to me. Her bitching out of Arg was amusing - she’s strangely fascinating but quite vile. Think I’ve managed to get F&F to stop sponsoring her by commenting on their Instagram when she wore a dress there. I just dislike characters who blatantly lie and are unpleasant bullies. Have seen but not spoken to her at a bar in Romford a few years ago - had to have her pointed out to me but she was just “normal”.

I thought she was a bit of a boring, loud mouth gobshite tbh but,
...this....is....it's hard for me to say....no I can't....I can't admit it....okay... I found her hilarious in Diva in Lockdown & I wanted more episodes 😂😂. There I've said it. I've never watched her other spin offs but I liked the dynamics between her & her family.
I'm the same, I'm watching her on S4 of Celebs Go Dating. That's where she first met Lawrence.

I've just bought 'Living It Arg' and will let you all know what he says about the on/off GC situation. It was published in 2014.

Her family are loaded though as her father's shipping business turns over a tidy profit. Her brother has a sizeable property (with its own lake!) in the Essex countryside.
Doesn’t mean much though does it.
When we were kids my grandad had bentleys and rollers, we went to private schools and had holidays abroad twice a year from his income. My parents worked regular jobs and that’s what we lived off month to month. Once inheritance tax came off when he died, all of us grandkids got a house each and my parents and their siblings got a lump sum. His business was very successful but at any point competition could have come in and he could have lost the lot and we would have inherited nothing. It’s rare for a small business these days (like, under 100 employees) to not hit hard times and the owner lose it all. She can’t count on “one day I’ll have his money” and I’m guessing that having seen the awful revenues of her businesses on companies house that he won’t want to employ her at any point!

There was a photo of her in the DM the other day, when she was slim. She looked absolutely incredible. I still think she's an attractive woman; the dumb blonde act is very old though.

There was a photo of her in the DM the other day, when she was slim. She looked absolutely incredible. I still think she's an attractive woman; the dumb blonde act is very old though.
There are loads of pictures in her first autobiography of her being a size 10. It's mostly comfort eating which has made her a size 20+.

Doesn’t mean much though does it.
When we were kids my grandad had bentleys and rollers, we went to private schools and had holidays abroad twice a year from his income. My parents worked regular jobs and that’s what we lived off month to month. Once inheritance tax came off when he died, all of us grandkids got a house each and my parents and their siblings got a lump sum. His business was very successful but at any point competition could have come in and he could have lost the lot and we would have inherited nothing. It’s rare for a small business these days (like, under 100 employees) to not hit hard times and the owner lose it all. She can’t count on “one day I’ll have his money” and I’m guessing that having seen the awful revenues of her businesses on companies house that he won’t want to employ her at any point!
Fair enough. I think that her dad and brother are hard working and business savvy, but she and her mother are quite idle and seem to have their blonde fluffy heads in the clouds.

I am watching S14 Ep9 of TOWIE at the moment and The GC is boasting about her 'designer vagina'. Ugggghhh.

Reactions: 1

She wants to breed? well she is leaving it a bit late and losing 3 stone isn't going to help her chances of conception, besides who will be dumb enough to even try to impregnate her? Even if she succeeds she will just be another reality single mother, we have enough of those thank you and good night!

She wants to breed? well she is leaving it a bit late and losing 3 stone isn't going to help her chances of conception, besides who will be dumb enough to even try to impregnate her? Even if she succeeds she will just be another reality single mother, we have enough of those thank you and good night!
She’s previously said that by 40 she wants to be an award winning actress and have a number one album... win strictly... all absolute pipe dreams.
She’ll end up being a tiny “where are they now” article on mail online in a decade

• Haha

I see where youre coming from, but I disagree with this slightly.

Thousands of women go down the solo mother route, and do this by having rounds of fertility treatment and user donor eggs/sperm.

If this is the route shes planning, then fair play. But if she does it the wrong way, and by that I mean shagging anyone who will go near her to get pregnant then slag the father off on social media, I highly disagree with.

But being a mother might be the making of her. Shes not young and dumb. Yes shes on the wrong side of 35, but from watching her in lockdown at her brothers house, she clearly has a very strong family unit behind her.

I've got countless amounts of respect for single mothers, whether they end up single by choice or by chance.

Reactions: 19
Have you seen today's insta stories? Surely she is not socially distancing? She's been isolating with her brother and his family but was on a boat with a man, lady and a child and she was hugging the guy?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.