Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gave birth to a ‘four month old child’ who died in front of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So she gave birth to a ‘four month old child’ who died in front of her.
Really? That's almost certainly impossible? Surely it would be a four month old foetus or am I being as dumb as a box of rocks? Must check the DM ...

Really? That's almost certainly impossible? Surely it would be a four month old foetus or am I being as dumb as a box of rocks? Must check the DM ...
Yes, as ever, some beautifully crafted 'journalism' over on the DM site. It's a miscarriage.

Reactions: 7

Yes, as ever, some beautifully crafted 'journalism' over on the DM site. It's a miscarriage.
Tragic miscarriage but it’s medically impossible to birth a four month old. FFS what kind of people do daily mail employ.

Reactions: 6
Gemma is a scam artist. She is well known locally for buying cheap clothes from London wholesalers, then putting her own labels in, and charging say £100 - for a dress that cost her £20 (or less). She was found out after my friend (who also owns a clothes shop, had a customer come in, and said “ Oh, I’ve just seen this dress in GC ‘s shop, but you are selling it for £30, and she’s charging £100!! So my friend did some digging, and her wholesalers confirmed that GC was a customer. So, my friend went to GC’s shop, and was so shocked to find these clothes that cost peanuts to buy, were having the original labels taken off, and GC was putting her own labels in, and was basically charging what she wanted!! I know Arg as well, and he told me, that he never wanted a relationship with Gemma, and they (Arg & Gemma) had a meeting with the TOWIE producers, (and this was ages ago) and the producers made Arg & Gemma believe that a fake showmance, would help both of them become more well known, so they agreed. But Arg was always seeing other girls, and Gemma was seeing other guys..!! Also, years ago, Gemma had a birthday party that was themed on The Oscars, and she wore this bling gold dress, and all the TOWIE lot attended. Well, they were all off their faces on coke (and Ketamine-Arg’s favourite drug of choice) and Gemma was SO rude to the poor bar staff, and when she was clicking her fingers for more drinks, one girl who was working the bar, muttered under her breath “Can’t she say please?” Gemma overheard, and got in this poor girls face, and loudly said “If you don’t like your job, why don’t you duck off and let someone else do it!!” She also tried to put in a complaint about the bar girl, and said that she had been giving her “Major Attitude”!! She’s a real horror, and has a really bad name locally..
Blimey @TheJoanCollinsFanClub , you have the best tea. I dislike anything related to Towie in any way shape or form. I’m not surprised about any of this. ‘ The GC’ is grade A witch by all accounts!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you miscarry at 4 months the baby has already died, it isn't born then 'dies in front of you' as she claims, absolutely sickening the way she has described this just to get publicity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nothing is sacred with that thick oxygen thief.

While I wouldn’t wish a miscarriage on anyone, I don’t think she should breed. Any child of hers would almost certainly be whored out to the media from the start. It’s a form of abuse,

Reactions: 3
If you miscarry at 4 months the baby has already died, it isn't born then 'dies in front of you' as she claims, absolutely sickening the way she has described this just to get publicity.
Gemma has been taking lessons from Katie Price, this is the same tit she comes out with.

Reactions: 3
So the GC is allowed to Get her make up done! I’ve got friends dying to get back to work and she takes the piss 🤬🤬 anyone who comments on the MUA post about her breaking the law gets blocked lol
I wouldn’t break lockdown to visit that MUA. Actually I wouldn’t let that MUA come to my house outside of a pandemic and pay me to do my makeup - GC looks ill in that photo... she does her makeup better herself.

Reactions: 2
Whatever people think of Arg, the man has serious issues and mental health problems, I don’t agree whatsoever with him calling Gemma names but keep it private his tried to take his life before don’t plaster these all over social media for sympathy and attention. They need to stay away from each other it’s a toxic relationship

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Whatever people think of Arg, the man has serious issues and mental health problems, I don’t agree whatsoever with him calling Gemma names but keep it private his tried to take his life before don’t plaster these all over social media for sympathy and attention. They need to stay away from each other it’s a toxic relationship
Seen it all before ...next month they'll be trying for a baby ...

Reactions: 13
The thing with showing messages is, you’re only seeing what she wants you to see. She’s scribbled over one of her messages, she could be calling him back. These two have always been as toxic as each other to each other. Always vow to change and then history repeats itself. You treat others how you want to be treated, I have no sympathy for either of them

Reactions: 12
They need to cut off contact completely forever. I'm sure she can find a man who actually wants to be with her. Arg has just used her for years.

Reactions: 12
They've both been abusive. It wasn't even a real relationship but with their various issues, massive insecurities and living in a 'reality' bubble, they became co dependant on each other and the toxicity of their odd pairing. Gemma is a horror. An absolute deplorable human who exploited Arg's addiction so would be low enough to be with her. 6 of one and half a dozen of the other....or maybe 10 of 1 and a couple of the other.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I honestly do not know why Gemma is so bothered about Arg.

He is vile and doesn’t seem to care about her at all. He uses her because she looks after him.

She might be carrying a little extra weight but lord she could do way better than him. What exactly has he got to offer? She is financially comfortable, fun to be around and clearly very kind and caring to those she loves. He can’t stand on his own two feet, he doesn’t even drive. He’s like a child.

She could get a decent looking bloke with a decent job and they’d be comfortable financially and he’d actually care about her. And she could then have the children she desires. If she thinks Arg is the best she can do then I feel for her. Because she can do far better.

Reactions: 19
I honestly do not know why Gemma is so bothered about Arg.

He is vile and doesn’t seem to care about her at all. He uses her because she looks after him.

She might be carrying a little extra weight but lord she could do way better than him. What exactly has he got to offer? She is financially comfortable, fun to be around and clearly very kind and caring to those she loves. He can’t stand on his own two feet, he doesn’t even drive. He’s like a child.

She could get a decent looking bloke with a decent job and they’d be comfortable financially and he’d actually care about her. And she could then have the children she desires. If she thinks Arg is the best she can do then I feel for her. Because she can do far better.
I massively disagree. The woman is equally as bad as Arg. She will never find herself a decent man because what she wants is a perfect man and a perfect man wouldn’t take her tit. Look how she treats her staff, making her smell her fishy fingers. Also bobby, she’s nasty to him if he doesn’t stand next to her obeying her every command. If that’s how she treats a ‘friend’ then I’d rather be an enemy.

I think Gemma sticks with Arg because she doesn’t want to be alone and in turn she buys him to stick around. Arg sticks with her because she buys him and it’s an easy life when it’s going right for him. What we are seeing now is when she’s fed up of buying him and he’s pissed off by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've always been convinced that Gemma and Arg are both gay, but in particular I think Gemma is. However, I've seen no one else, ever, suggest this so I think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.