Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
I had no idea cats can live that long.:oops:
I think it’s rare but definitely possible. My parents got one when I was 2 years old and he lived to 19 which is about average I think if you look after them well. My friend from school posted about her cat passing away last year and I was shocked she still had her as we are in our 30s now 🤣

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
I think it’s rare but definitely possible. My parents got one when I was 2 years old and he lived to 19 which is about average I think if you look after them well. My friend from school posted about her cat passing away last year and I was shocked she still had her as we are in our 30s now 🤣
Our cat is well over 20. Not sure exactly how old as he was a rescue but based on the vet’s estimate when we got him, he’s at least 22. Pretty ridiculous to go down the Corona route obviously. It’s like being mystified when a 95 year old dies after shorts illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Our cat is well over 20. Not sure exactly how old as he was a rescue but based on the vet’s estimate when we got him, he’s at least 22. Pretty ridiculous to go down the Corona route obviously. It’s like being mystified when a 95 year old dies after shorts illness.
Deffo, 25 is a great innings for a cat and I don’t think covid was going to make any difference, times up when it’s up.
It sounds like you’ve given your rescue cat a great home for him to have such a lovely long life, enjoy his twilight years 💕

Reactions: 1
Hahaha exactly. The really dry narration over the top, the idiot child boyfriend, and then the WEIRD employees and friends... like Lawrence and the window display woman. SHE was clearly in love with Lawrence ("you smell nice....i like your hair lawrence!") Whilst he ignored her, and was clearly in love with gemma.
Hilarious!
Isn’t it Angus Dayton doing their voice over. It’s so funny.Best part about the programme.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They can, but it's rare. Her cat's death is sad but has nothing to do with Covid.
I reckon she’s got confused by the vet - not long before lockdown my cat was tested for *A* Coronavirus (which are just a group of viruses) and I had to confirm with the vet he wasn’t talking about *the* Coronavirus aka COVID-19.

Don’t get me wrong, I still think she’s a vapid twit but I bet that’s what’s happened.

Reactions: 3
oh, come on — that’s unnecessarily mean. There are going to be plenty of women this size seeing this crappy caption and feeling bad. Absolutely no need.
[/QUOTE]
Was about to say the same. I personally think for a bigger girl, she dresses well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Miss Piggy did a better job of being a likeable diva. Gemma could learn some lessons there.

GC shows midriff :sick:

I can’t stand the woman but of all the times I’ve seen her she looks best here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.