Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rude, arrogant and self absorbed to the point of no return. The GC alter ego doesn’t wash. It’s still Gemma. The fact that TGCO love her puts me off her too. I quite liked her until she stuck her head up GCs large backside ....

Reactions: 4
Is she moonlighting as the local drag act? The amount of make-up she is wearing in that picture!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it a prerequisite to layer on thick make-up to be on towie? Why do they all do it? It looks awful and dated.

Chloe Meadows was the only female on there that wore the hair and face she was born with. No fillers, extensions, or heavy make up. Don't know if she's still on it, but back when I used to watch she was a breath of fresh air because she looked human.

Is it a prerequisite to layer on thick make-up to be on towie? Why do they all do it? It looks awful and dated.

Chloe Meadows was the only female on there that wore the hair and face she was born with. No fillers, extensions, or heavy make up. Don't know if she's still on it, but back when I used to watch she was a breath of fresh air because she looked human.
The early series, they all look like they put their make up on with a paintball gun!!

Still, I think it's a right of passage to go through, you've never lived if you've not worn orange foundation, blue eyeshadow and Heather shimmer lipstick 😂

That's what I tell myself anyway when I see perfectly made up 14 year olds today, who all seem to be natural make up artists!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she binged on whole tiger loaves and butter during lockdown, but only put on 4lbs which she's since lost, maintaining her 3st weight loss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This is going to prob be an unpopular opinion and don't ask me why, but I've always liked Arg. He has been a bit of a dick in relationships for sure, but he is kid-like deep down and has this sweet side. I don't want to like him because he hasn't been the best, especially to Lydia.
Lydia was very emotionally abusive though. If you watch the early episodes
I watched them back earlier and was quite shocked at how bad she really was. She's snarky I don't like her!

Reactions: 4
Arg is a nasty bleep. Abusive, manipulative, immature and from the Chris Moyles school of misogyny - aka, fat, ugly jowly but still slates womens' weight and looks. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really don’t see why she doesn’t grab her independence by the balls and go down the sperm donor route properly through a clinic.
In this day and age I’m sure thousands of women do it solo and it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed off. If she keeps waiting for a man to give her a baby in the “conventional” way, she will soon regret not going solo sooner. Being 40, time is not on her side

Reactions: 7
I really don’t see why she doesn’t grab her independence by the balls and go down the sperm donor route properly through a clinic.
In this day and age I’m sure thousands of women do it solo and it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed off. If she keeps waiting for a man to give her a baby in the “conventional” way, she will soon regret not going solo sooner. Being 40, time is not on her side
Or she could simply just have a one night stand.

• Haha
Or she could simply just have a one night stand.
Why? It’s disgusting and entrapment to get pregnant knowingly through a one night stand. Become a parent the responsible way!

Reactions: 6
Why? It’s disgusting and entrapment to get pregnant knowingly through a one night stand. Become a parent the responsible way!
He's welcome to wrap it up if he doesn't want to risk pregnancy.

If I was 40, single and longing to be a mother I might have considered this. I'm not in that situation thankfully, but off your high horse.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.