Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's welcome to wrap it up if he doesn't want to risk pregnancy.

If I was 40, single and longing to be a mother I might have considered this. I'm not in that situation thankfully, but off your high horse.
I’m certainly not on a high horse, that is a tad rude. I’m just saying that if someone has a one night stand with the intention to get pregnant it’s not very clever.
And I also certainly didn’t name anyone about ‘being in that position’ so I’m not sure why or how you brought yourself into it there?

Reactions: 4
He's welcome to wrap it up if he doesn't want to risk pregnancy.

If I was 40, single and longing to be a mother I might have considered this. I'm not in that situation thankfully, but off your high horse.
But in all honesty doesn’t everyone want the fairy tale? To have a baby with someone you love and they love you?
That’s what she’s holding out for.

Reactions: 6
But in all honesty doesn’t everyone want the fairy tale? To have a baby with someone you love and they love you?
That’s what she’s holding out for.
Absolutely. But she’s coming across as a desperate hunt for a man who can “give her children”, that’s how it seemed to me. No person should ever hold out their dreams by relying on someone to give them stuff. If you want something in life you’ve gotta go out and grab it because before you know it another 5 years will have passed.

Reactions: 3
Why? It’s disgusting and entrapment to get pregnant knowingly through a one night stand. Become a parent the responsible way!
Gemma is from the realms of reality TV, responsible doesn't compute with anyone from reality TV.

If I was 40, single and longing to be a mother I might have considered this.
A lot of women would also consider this.

Reactions: 2
Can't believe I missed this DELUDED story.

She is a joke. 39 now......it’s embarrassing. Her family make me sick the way they enable her to be a head. I think as soon as her backs turned her SIL takes the piss out of her.

Reactions: 7
She is a joke. 39 now......it’s embarrassing. Her family make me sick the way they enable her to be a head. I think as soon as her backs turned her SIL takes the piss out of her.
Another casualty of Reality TV.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe I missed this DELUDED story.

I think she and her PR team deliberately come up with crack pot stories to remain relevant. No one can be THIS delusional without a formal diagnosis!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest headline from Gemma.

'You get PTSD from the cruelty': Gemma Collins heads to a swanky dinner as she recalls a man following her and branding her 'fatty, fatty, fatty' amid trolling hell

Not exactly a good choice of words.

Do you think she’s really like that or just put on for the tv? She’s so utterly vile and rude but surely she can’t be totally like that in real life......can she!?
I think she has become so caught up in her character because she gets a response from people that she has lost all sense of being her own self. Her need for attention causes her to keep up the act, which to be honest is quite irritating to the point of being vile.

Reactions: 2
So, the Daily Mail (fount of all knowledge) reports Gemma and Arg has dinner last night and looked cosy. She probably realises no man in his right mind wants her because of her behaviour so she slinks back to Arg who was so vile to her. No wonder he has no respect for her because he realises she is desperate and he can do and say what he wants. How abusive is that?

Reactions: 4
So, the Daily Mail (fount of all knowledge) reports Gemma and Arg has dinner last night and looked cosy. She probably realises no man in his right mind wants her because of her behaviour so she slinks back to Arg who was so vile to her. No wonder he has no respect for her because he realises she is desperate and he can do and say what he wants. How abusive is that?
She's probably just received the cheque from her tv show. I really wish she would ditch Arg. They are just toxic together. She is very witty and has a beautiful face. She should concentrate on herself for a year. Don't like saying it but she does need to lose weight, for her health more than anything but I get the impression she is very insecure and that is why she keeps going back to him.
If she lost weight that would also give her the confidence to aim higher in terms of relationships. She needs a proper, old school gentleman to look after her.
Underneath all the bravado she comes across as being very unhappy .

Reactions: 8
Isn't Essex in tier 2? Are there photos of the dinner being outside? I imagine neither of them would stick to the rules anyway. She’s an absolute mug to go near him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.